• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku? (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pooinashoe

alright so i know riku got his body back, and even at one point king mickey told him he doesnt belong to the darkness anymore. Do u think that means Xehanort is finally gone or do u think he still has some hold on riku or something. do u think riku will retransform into xehanort again? these are all just my personal questions, please feel free to share ure thoughts and ideas with me on this.

holaloha

OOooh you just gave me an idea. I don't think he will be able to truly get rid of Xehanort, deep inside him Xehanort is still there. The idea I just had was about the secret ending, it says "Memorys of Xehanort", which could have something to do with Riku.

Reigen

That's an interesting thought. (I really hope Xehanort is gone from Riku. ) I thought it was plain creepy the first time you meet Riku and you find out he looks like Xehanort's heartless.

E

Evil-Riku

Wow, that's another hint thats could give us a clue to where KH is going.

rikurocks25

Ok i know this may seem like a stupid question but I need an explanation to the whole Ansem, xehanort, xemnas thing.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
rikurocks25 said:
Ok i know this may seem like a stupid question but I need an explanation to the whole Ansem, xehanort, xemnas thing.

Yeah...agreed have no f***ing clue who's who. they are like the heartless of a nobody who used be some guy who was turned into a heartless and made a nobody of a heartless!! The whole game i'm sitting there like "wtf"

I agree with the thing about the secret ending too. But i hope Xehanort isn't Riku again because that was creepy. I turn on the game and Riku's standing next to me looking like Xehanort and i kind of forgot what happened...so i was like WTF WAKJNFAIOHEU and started attacking Riku but it didnt work...so untill he got normal again i was like there is a bad guy..next to me....stop following me!...stalker.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
pooinashoe said:
alright so i know riku got his body back, and even at one point king mickey told him he doesnt belong to the darkness anymore. Do u think that means Xehanort is finally gone or do u think he still has some hold on riku or something. do u think riku will retransform into xehanort again? these are all just my personal questions, please feel free to share ure thoughts and ideas with me on this.

Xehanort never had power over Riku, just because he joined it doesn't mean Xehanort owned him. He probably used the power he had left from Ansem.

Joey Batz

rikurocks25 said:

I understand. There's at least 4 characters in the series who at one point either hold the name Ansem or are thought to be Ansem or can to some extent be referred to as Ansem without the person being totally far off. Here's the deal:

DiZ is the real Ansem. He is not evil, but he made some mistakes. That's one of the biggest shockers of the game. In no point or time in the Kingdom Hearts series is Ansem a bad guy. He was a stickler for revenge during Roxas's story, but he reformed.

The Ansem we beat in the first game was actually his apprentice, Xehanort. Xehanort was just going around calling himself Ansem. Why? Because he's a big meanie head. Besides, just because he wanted to be the guy who causes mass genocide on a universal scale doesn't mean he wants to be KNOWN as the guy who does it.

Xenmas is Xehanort's Nobody, not Ansem's. At no point does Ansem turn into a Heartles (he dies when his Kingdom Hearts Encoder explodes, if I'm not mistaken, so he's just dead). I don't know why Xenmas took a name that's an anagram of a totally different person. Maybe since Xehanort wanted to be known as Ansem and Xenmas is just half of Xehanort, they kind of have the same desires in that sense. Or maybe Xehanort's name is already hard enough to pronounce without jumbling the letters around and adding MORE freakin' X's.

Riku goes by the name Ansem twice, though who he thinks is Ansem is really Xehanort. In the first game, Xehanort possesses his body. In COM, it is revealed that part of Xehanort still rests inside his heart. In Kingdom Hearts 2, he had allowed darkness to overtake him just enough so he could wield its power, but not enough to control him like in KH1. Him taking the form of Xehanort was just one of those mild side effects, like the ones you get from prescription drugs (Riku probably also got headaches, nausea, diarrhea, coughinh, sore throat, and anal leakage). So the guy in the beginning with DiZ (the REAL, non-evil, Ansem the Wise) calling himself Ansem was Riku taking the form of Xehanort (I had thought that it was Xenmas in the beginning. Oopsie).

Hope that clears things up.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
That is a good explanation. But we have never met Xehanort, we fought his heartless, so there are actually 5 who go by the name Ansem, in order

1 Ansem the Wise
2 Xehanort the Apprentice (The seeker of Darkness
3/4 Xehanort's Heartless, (The seeker of Darkness) and Xehanort's Nobody (Xemnas)
5 Riku

R

Riku's Dawn

Riku still might have Xehanort's memories,and with it him.

zachtheax

well technically xehanort's heartless is the same as the original xehanort, because he cast off his body which was the nobody so the spirit or personality if you will (since the soul is still technically with the body) which is actually his heart...i mean its not like 1 turning into 2 totally turns the original into nothing, xehanort's heartless is just xehanort w/o his body since he cast it off (if that makes sense)....

and another thing: xehanort didn't take ansem's name to avoid being known as the evil guy, he was willing to be experimented on and at one point got confused (i would too if i was being experimented on with darkness) and somehow found the first ansem report (ansem the wise/DiZ's first report)and thought he was ansem so he took the name, so when he cast off his body/shell the nobody also had the false belief he was ansem, so he took xemnas as his name because it is ansem+x anagram, make any sense?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I know that Xehanort and Xehanort's heartless are the same guy, but if you say that, than you have to say tha Xehanort and Xehanort's nobody are the same too (I mean after all, my soul is more me than my heart, add in the body too.) so I just split all of them into the 3 parts. Also, the heartless can't think like (at least that is what it looks like) the whole being. So I differentiate Xehanort from his heartless (so do Mickey and Goofy)

R

Riku's Dawn

Er,Riku sort of had a nobody,Riku Replica.He literally is nothing but a shell since Namine broke his heart.

ordaXjn

i believe Xehanort will come back the same way Maleficent, maleficent came back because the 3 godmothers started remembering her again...thus creating her........as long as riku thinks of Xehanort, he will have some way of coming back just as maleficent

Joey Batz

SOLDIER Cloud said:
That is a good explanation. But we have never met Xehanort, we fought his heartless, so there are actually 5 who go by the name Ansem, in order

1 Ansem the Wise
2 Xehanort the Apprentice (The seeker of Darkness
3/4 Xehanort's Heartless, (The seeker of Darkness) and Xehanort's Nobody (Xemnas)
5 Riku

The thing is though, I don't think that someone has a Heartless the way they have a Nobody. The games hint that the heart is what the person is, and the body is just a shell (Xenmas: "I am....... a mere shell" (KH:FM)). While the heart alone does not make a person complete, it is still the part that IS the person. With that said, since a Heartless is made of a person's heart (a heart consumed by darkness taken sentient form), I don't think that you have a Heartless but rather you ARE the Heartless (this theory is backed up by the fact that when Sora is turned into a Heartless in KH1, you still control him/it). It's like a zombie movie where when you turn into a zombie, you ARE that zombie. What we fought at the end of KH1 was a Heartless, yes, but I don't think it was Xehanort's Heartless as much as it was Xehanort as a Heartless. Yes I am aware that they do refer to "Xehanort's Heartless" throughout the game, but that may be to differentiate between Xehanort: Apprentice of Ansem and Xehanort: Seeker of Darkness. After all, Xehanort did keep his human form after turning into a Heartless, something not even Sora could do (I should also mention that I don't think Sora was a Heartless throughout COM and the end of KH1).

I had considered your idea but I still only think that there are 4, because unlike Nobodies where the Nobody is different from the original person, I think "Xehanort" and "Xehanort's Heartless" are one and the same.

roxas13.2006

Website
img229.imageshack.us
okay heres my idea i think that in the secret ending when it says "memories of Xehanort" that he will come back one day the more riku thinks of him then he may come back, but what if Xehanort left a darkness in someone other than riku evur think about that or maybe a different heartsless

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Joey Batz said:
The thing is though, I don't think that someone has a Heartless the way they have a Nobody. The games hint that the heart is what the person is, and the body is just a shell (Xenmas: "I am....... a mere shell" (KH:FM)). While the heart alone does not make a person complete, it is still the part that IS the person. With that said, since a Heartless is made of a person's heart (a heart consumed by darkness taken sentient form), I don't think that you have a Heartless but rather you ARE the Heartless (this theory is backed up by the fact that when Sora is turned into a Heartless in KH1, you still control him/it). It's like a zombie movie where when you turn into a zombie, you ARE that zombie. What we fought at the end of KH1 was a Heartless, yes, but I don't think it was Xehanort's Heartless as much as it was Xehanort as a Heartless. Yes I am aware that they do refer to "Xehanort's Heartless" throughout the game, but that may be to differentiate between Xehanort: Apprentice of Ansem and Xehanort: Seeker of Darkness. After all, Xehanort did keep his human form after turning into a Heartless, something not even Sora could do (I should also mention that I don't think Sora was a Heartless throughout COM and the end of KH1).

I had considered your idea but I still only think that there are 4, because unlike Nobodies where the Nobody is different from the original person, I think "Xehanort" and "Xehanort's Heartless" are one and the same.

Actually that is a great rebuttal, I have nothing for that, good job. (though I do think that Sora was a heartless for end of KH1 and KH CoM) I don't think your heart can take sentient form without darkness and no body. Hence why you need the body (what the heck is a soul in this series by the way, everything a soul does in real life, the heart does in these games, why is it even there) so your heart has a place to be, you can cast off the body and plunge into darkness, and use the darkness it self to take a form, but I don't think that when Sora was made human again that he was just a walking heart with no body and soul. I just don't think light can be a body like darkness can.

Br0k3n Riku

ordaXjn said:
i believe Xehanort will come back the same way Maleficent, maleficent came back because the 3 godmothers started remembering her again...thus creating her........as long as riku thinks of Xehanort, he will have some way of coming back just as maleficent

I think that they brought back Maleficent and Sephiroth to kinda tell us what's gonna happen in KH3, because Sephiroth says that as long as Cloud thinks of him he will never go away, and Maleficent came back because the 3 Fairy things thought of her, so I think that the 3rd game will actually take place way in the future, because it shows mickeys Soras and Riku's Keyblades rusted, so maybe Riku will turn into Xehanort again and the game will take place partly in Xehanorts memories and partly in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back