• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RIku twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counterpart

ASMS said:
okay dudes ur right I"m an idiot sry I just thought it could be possible but one thing
counter part half the things u said were wrong
anyone but me was the one who disprooved me

you have absoultly no proof to prove me being wrong.You just cant face it that you are the one who is wrong.GOD NOOBS now adays.Anyways play KH again & CoM then try to prove me wrong.It's not my fault I understand the game and the storyline WAY more than you do.

Flaming Axel

i dont like your theory because twight people are only half light and sora was never twight but he got the keyblade because he had a stronger heart

sinharvest_angel

ASMS said:
okay dudes ur right I"m an idiot sry I just thought it could be possible but one thing
counter part half the things u said were wrong
anyone but me was the one who disprooved me

acually kid, ur theory doesnt even make sense, how can someone be a twilite, ur theory is so wrong, just close this thread, oh and btw, i read all of counterparts theories, and all i dont see a single mistake his theories make perfect sense just like mine, besides we dont know if all of these theories are right, what we do know is that u are wrong

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
ASMS said:
could RIku be a twilight
since he is the real keyblade master
maybe only twilight are supposed to be keyblade masters
and the others are just messengers
like sora was the messenger mickey could be a messenger
and maybe the worlds were originally twilight but then dark and light came
and the worlds mixed sorta and Riku left not knowing about his old life
it would explain why Riku new about darkness at destiny islands
also it would explain why u where diffrent clothes on steam boat willie then u do in Disney castle which are supposed to be next to each other
then the keyblade would also be twilight
u see it changes, oblivion, to oathkeeper, light to dark
u see

Ok dud you took my theory and flipped it. it doesnt even make sense, we already know that the worlds are connected because thats how they got to the other worlds in the first place. The problem was is that there are walls between the worlds that dont allow other people to visit other worlds...

Justified1217

anyone but me said:
Worlds were originally light, not twilight.. then people fought over the light and darkness was born in their hearts, and it spread, thus some worlds became twilight and dark

its just a fairy tale, it's true on some levels but not completly true

Thank YOu and Goodnight lol

amas you're dark and some ppl are light.
now people who are nice and offensive are twilight. like me.

exp: dont post anything like this noob.
exp: just dont post anything lke this
get it? now riku is twilight but... wait i think you just have grammar problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back