• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku VS. Inuyasha

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusSoul

SoraLovedByKairi said:
Nope Riku will murder Inuyasha so bad that it won't be funny^^
Because Riku has the darkness on his side and what does Inuyasha have a bunch of stupid people that follow him all day :p

Inuyasha is half freakin demon man come on theres no chance of Riku beating him

sorry for the dp

Heartless Killer

Nice one, Riku could get away he just stsrts popping out of the wall and comes behind inuyasha slit his throught, still it would be an awesome fight

cloudboy

dont double post and riku would win because he has the darkness and Mickey would save him lol

Heartless Killer

Like I said It would be a good fight but Riku would win He has Mickey to save him , Plus Riku could warp and knock tetsaiga from his hand Inuyasha would do his full demon thing when he is in that form Inuyasha has trouble controlling himself.

Last edited:

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, Miroku would just come up and suck Riku into his palm with teh wind tunnel. :/ Yeah.....

OR Sango would beat him to a pulp with her fat boomerang....

OR Kagome would shoot Riku with teh arrows. And since Riku has darkness, the purity in the arrows would hurt like hell. <_<

Heartless Killer

Your forgetting what I said about warping not to mention He can come in and out of the walls and If Inuyasha has all his friends so does Riku : Sora, Mickey, not ot mention Ansem might help because he dosen't want Riku to die so he can control him again there for
Inuyasha's Team vs. Riku's Team = Inuyasha OWNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back