• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku x Namine Shipping - Fanfic idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

T-Pose Riku

Awards
I just finished this game and here's what I think about the Riku x Namine ship.

I'm naturally a very romantic person at heart, and I always look for shipping potential even if it's not the genre of what I'm watching/playing/reading. I think Riku and Namine would be great together and so super cute.

From a purely fandom fantasy perspective Riku deciding to keep his eye on Namine for the sake of Repliku is actually a very good premise for a romance story. He at first does it out of his loyal heart to Repliku but finds the more time he spends with Namine, the more of a bond they share. They have some similarities in their lives that could bring them closer for sure. Namine on the other hand would take some time to adapt to the real world and even having friends at all, but Riku's strong, reliable presence and bravery would be a great support that she eventually finds herself drawn to more and more.

This would be a great fanfic.

But, I don't believe it would ever happen in the games. That kind of stuff just doesn't happen. What do y'all think?

Back