• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster1

Okay, well they didnt have Rikku in KH1 for some reason. Probably too confusing between Riku and Rikku. But now that they don't hav Riku in any of the trailers this means that he is definitely a KEY character. soooo it might get a little confusing in the dialogue,

But my point is, this is probably the last trailer til the game in Japan,I dont think so but w/e. Any way they still havent showed Riku what's up with that?? They are definitely keeping him behind closed doors.

What you think?

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
i agree, that adds to the suspense of the game, he plays a very important role, for some reason, i believe he is the final boss of kh2-just a theory

zerokool

he's not an emeny, stop sayin that, play chain of memories and you'll know what he's doing

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
KeybladeMaster1 said:
Okay, well they didnt have Rikku in KH1 for some reason. Probably too confusing between Riku and Rikku. But now that they don't hav Riku in any of the trailers this means that he is definitely a KEY character. soooo it might get a little confusing in the dialogue,
Rikku was originally going to be in the game, but was replaced by Yuffie. The reason was not because of confusing names, it was because Rikku's voice actor was off doing another game FFX-2.

But my point is, this is probably the last trailer til the game in Japan,I dont think so but w/e. Any way they still havent showed Riku what's up with that?? They are definitely keeping him behind closed doors.
Wrong, they have showed Riku in the Square Enix party trailer (never released). He was seen in the Deep Dive world with a blindfold wearing an unknown's coat.

What do you think
I think his role (or appearance) must be key to the storyline if he has only been seen in one behind closed doors trailer.

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
It has never been confirmed, but I believe we do see Riku in one of the trailers. In the TGS 2005 trailer, we see Sora turn around and look at a person in an Organization cloak. We do not see this person's face, but he is weilding the Soul Eater Keyblade, which is Riku's Keyblade. Check it out and tell me what you think. I wish we got to see more of him though.

D

Dark Ruler

But why does blindfolded and the guy with the coat look like riku? there cant be three riku's lol

Attemisc

Riku is important, that's a given but you guys seem to be forgeting why. He's the keyblade master. Had it not been for the darkness engulfing Riku, he would have received the keyblade in time, but he was gone and Sora was in the right place and the right time. Riku has Ansem inside him still (whoa that sounds wrong) and he's trying to get rid of it and did they show Ansem alot in the KH trailers? Nope, he was seen once. Riku will probably wind up posessed again and ladi-dadi-da.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
ok mike... i got to correct something you said... the soul eater ISN'T a keyblade its a sword.... the keyblade Riku/Ansem once had was made of six of the princesses hearts... i forget its name... if it had one.... but the soul eater isn't a keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back