• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonRider1234

this maybe a little late but wat about replica riku. i dont remember anything happening 2 him and i thought he stays with namine at the end. think hell be in kh2??? and if so wat is his perpuse??

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
yeh i didnt play com but i know the story and this is the only thing i dont now for sure about ... replica riku so kinda have the same question but i dont think he'll be in KH2

KingMickey06

he was a copy of the original riku to carry out the orders of the organization. i think he was eventually destroyed by the original riku. he is definently not in kh2.

kh.co.uk:
Riku Replica
A replica of Riku created by Vexen from the real Riku's data.
Unlike the real Riku, he wields darkness freely, but is burdened by the fact he is an imitation.
Through Naminé's power he was infused with false memories and made to believe he was the real Riku.
The truth has wounded him deeply.

also

Riku Replica
He was created by Vexen using data from his battle with Riku. He is first sent to dispose of Riku, only to retreat. Afterward, his memories are manipulated by Naminé, beleving that he is the real Riku and that Sora will hurt Naminé. After Sora's final battle with 'Riku', Larxene reveals the truth, which Riku Replica overheard. He returned later to save Naminé from Marluxia and vanishes at the end of Sora's story. He is picked up by Axel (who appears after he fakes his death) and is sent to kill Zexion so that he could become "real". Riku Replica understood, however, that the only way he could become real was by killing the original. He was eventually defeated by the real Riku, and died with his last thoughts being where someone like him (having a fake heart) would end up.

He is also called Nisemono in the Japanese version, which means imposter.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Riku killed him in COM, therefore, no, he won't be in the game, because it would be pointless, and he's dead =D

KingMickey06

wat are u talking about? my post said tht he was defeated by the original riku. therefore, he is deceased and is not in kh2.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i don't thonk he'd have a purpose cause Sora wouldn't remember him, right:confused:

KingMickey06

"He was eventually defeated by the real Riku, and died with his last thoughts being where someone like him (having a fake heart) would end up."

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
He died fool, don't you remember playing COM? Riku killed him <_<

And don't double post, there's an edit button for a reason

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
yea hes dead and probably like riku said his heart is where riku's heart would be when he died.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
TheMuffinMan said:
He died fool, don't you remember playing COM? Riku killed him <_<

And don't double post, there's an edit button for a reason

XD well said, and he is dead but nobody knows were his heart will go since he was fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back