• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I just remembered that in CoM, you can be Riku, so in RE: CoM, we can also be Riku, and he has some pretty sweet combos and attacks. Can't wait to use Dark Firaga.

Or is there not going to be a Riku Mode?

riku157

I think that there will be a R/R in it still since they are just remaking it for the ps2 and adding some extras.

chosen destiny

your forgetting this will be a ps game. im not to sure if they will have this or not. i hope they do.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
You spelled Lexaeus wrong Haywire! (jk)
But I agree with you, how would they do Zexion and Lexaeus stuff without Riku Mode, they only come out in Riku's mode.

Red Echidna0

I hope that in RE:CoM there could be more bits added in, like with Zexion, more info concerning.
It would save time trying to make a RE:CoM:ForPS2:FM

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
I dont see why there wouldnt be. IN regular CoM you can be riku, but its not like they wouldnt put it in RE: CoM. Even if you have to beat it first.

Yeah, you'll probably have to beat it first. But if they didn't add Reverse Rebirth, it wouldn't really be a remake of the game, seeing as they'd be missing like half of it XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back