• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's arm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
TrishLovesDamon said:
i could think of a few...but there not apprite for this forum..

naughteh naughteh trishy XD, Yeah I like the little bandages on his arm though.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
It's not injured he just runs like that coz noticed when he fights it doesn't look so injured.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
never noticed. i thought he just ran like that with his hand in his pocket. its no importance to the story probably.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
It's just a kind of sweat or wrist band for style. Like Sora has his gloves, he has that for him. His arm is not limping, is moveable. o_O He just runs like that.

Shadow Ichigo

I'm just saying: Maybe its because when Riku was fighting Roxas, Roxas striked on Riku's arm damaged it.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Nah his hand was just in his pocket be because he's cool like that, and I don't think he hurt himself while fighting Roxas because he would've used Curaga or a potion hehe :p

Karn1254

His arm isn't injured...he wears a white arm band and he keeps it in his pocket...why? he doesn't want to tire his otherarm out OR to make him look cool...

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Dont make jokes :mad: its not funny. We were just having some fun and it got out of control. The lock in the handcuffs broke and he was stuck to the bedpost. The only way he could get loose was if he pulled his hand though. He just made a mistake and dislocated his shoulder when he did. Im so sorry Riku. Im so sorry. :(
Kinky stuff has its disadvantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back