• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku's eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I was just sayin' :/ Using stuff like Aeroga, that protects you and can attack the opponent at the same time, is pretty good to have in a difficult game like KH1 is unless you're not on expert mode but whatever :/

Nah I only had to follow Peppie's advice for protecting myself against all attacks:
DO A BARREL ROLL!

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Dude lol you didn't play it right. Magic is pretty neccesary in KH1 otherwise you will have a lot of trouble. The magic in KH2 was pretty useless tbh fighting against some of the bosses in Olympus colleseuim it was almost necessary to use aeroga lol and the boss fights in KH1 were waaay more interactive for example you actually had to use strategy and magic when fighting the phantom same with kurt zisa. some of the olympus bosses didn't let you just run up to the enemy and XXXXXXXX like Ice Titan, guard was way more used than attack was lol and I wouldnt call KH2's battle system broken I thought of it as lacking... not as fun and clever like KH1's gameplay. Plus... full MP curaga? The first time I noticed this was during a boss fight where I needed reflega lol but that is basically why I prefer KH1
the special bossess doesn't make the game

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
ANYWAYS....Riku's blindfold looked awesome, who cares why he wore it. It held back his darkness? helped him deceive Sora? He just had eye surgery? WHO CARES! lol it looked awesome!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, this thread got off topic.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I liked playing KH2 over KH1.

KH1's story was better and gameplay is more difficult, but I liked playing KH2 more.

Now if they had made the game more challenging (Final Mix) then problem solved.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I liked playing KH2 over KH1.

KH1's story was better and gameplay is more difficult, but I liked playing KH2 more.

Now if they had made the game more challenging (Final Mix) then problem solved.
I found the KH1 gameplay boring a simplistic and uninspiring, And I didn't really get into the story until Neverland. At that point Riku had pissed me off enough to make it my personal mission to hunt him down and crush him.

I found KH2 gameplay to be more interesting and dynamic than KH1 the only problem with it was difficulty, as for the story well I was instantly hooked.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
The blindfold wasn't explained very well, but I always figured that it held back his darkness and kept him from becoming Xehanort's Heartless.

When Riku met up with King Mickey in Days, he had taken the form of Xehanort's Heartless, but when he put the blindfold on again, he returned to normal.

And then, of course, he removed the blindfold before he assumed the form of Xehanort's Heartless in his battle with Roxas.

So, yeah.

khthnker33

I've never understood that term 'so his eyes can't lie to his heart' does anybody have a better way of describing it?

Basically, the term means what he can't see won't hurt him. Have you heard the phrase "seeing is believing"? Everyone has their own way of perceiving what they see so, if Riku sees something and he takes it the wrong way, he could very easily turn back into Xehanort. You can always assume the wrong thing about what your seeing so if Riku could see and he did assume the wrong thing, he would be lying to his heart.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Basically, the term means what he can't see won't hurt him. Have you heard the phrase "seeing is believing"? Everyone has their own way of perceiving what they see so, if Riku sees something and he takes it the wrong way, he could very easily turn back into Xehanort. You can always assume the wrong thing about what your seeing so if Riku could see and he did assume the wrong thing, he would be lying to his heart.
like sora couldn't see Riku but XH before he closed his eyes

Relix

A traveler
Awards
So bottom line Riku's Batman and Mickey's Robin. :D

On a cereal not, Riku needed to hide his eyes from falling into darkness. If he unmasked his blindfold he'd turn into Xehanort's Heartless...which makes very little sense but hey it looked cool on him and it grew on me so much i almost forgot he was wearing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back