• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Sora thinks about her during Halloween Town, during Hollow Bastion, he knows that she is there so why would he bring it up?

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Riku is definately..gay

The answers are portrayed like that to me in the game

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Riku-Keyblade said:
Sora thinks about her during Halloween Town, during Hollow Bastion, he knows that she is there so why would he bring it up?
In Hollow Bastion? and Halloween Town? are you talking about kh1 or 2 or CoM?

If anything i would say every character in kh universe is bi or gay, except for the "involved ones" and "married ones".

A

Audo

KH2.
In Halloween Town he images himself dancing with Kairi.

In Hollow bastion he tells mickey that she got kidnapped ands they set out to find her and then he later begs Saix to bring him to her.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Riku-Keyblade said:
KH2.

In Hollow bastion he tells mickey that she got kidnapped ands they set out to find her and then he later begs Saix to bring him to her.
O yeah i forgot about those but thats only twice in the game compared to the hundreds of times he talked about Riku.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Riku-Keyblade said:
KH2.

O yeah i forgot about those but thats only twice in the game compared to the hundreds of times he talked about Riku. Then when everyone was together and Riku finally looked like himself Sora completely ignored kairi and was always with Riku

A

Audo

Again, he knew where Kairi was this whole time and Kairi and Sora are connected by heart while Riku and Sora werent.

"I'll always be with you,"-Kairi

"I'll always be with you too!"

They had a connection while Sora and riku didnt and think about it. Last time Sora saw riku he was trapped iin a world of darkness, wouldnt you feel bad and then you search many worlds for him only to find out he didnt want to be found?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
*yawns* I have returned..

ok Now this whole Sora is gay thing...this is my theory for why Sora acts like this

Me said:
...in my opinion. Sora didnt go all crazy for Kairi cuz he knew she was safe,and Sora is a guy who is still a bit uncomfortable expressing emotions to girls especially Kairi...with Riku its a bit more natural (I think) because they have been friends for so long and Sora didnt know if Riku was safe when he saw him(and also since Riku is a boy I guess Sora feels that crying over him with what happened is ok and so do I...>_>..*I wouldnt have got on my knees though*)

This reason I still stand by to some people Sora is seen as gay because he didnt think about the Kairi all the time...but you have to keep in mind that Sora is a boy just like I stated before and for him to think about a girl right now is very uncomfortable to him yeah so what he's 15 now so girls should be on his mind..In my opinion its kinda YES and NO. When Sora thought about kairi in Port Royal he blushed...now why is that? To me it seems that Sora (like stated by me before) is uncomfortable by these thoughts of liking Kairi and with Riku is comes more naturally (in it me quote so yeah). this is why I think Sora is bi.... his feeling for Kairi are there(there just bottled up inside) but also his feeling for Riku are shown alot in the game. thats how I can to the Sora is not gay but Bi way of thinking...

But like I have said before its your opinion and I just dont agree is all

>_>...Yup I'm still blowing this way out of proportion since its just a video game made by Disney and S-E...(I'm going back to sleep)

Crona Tronic

Kawaiikousuke said:
*yawns* I have returned..

ok Now this whole Sora is gay thing...this is my theory for why Sora acts like this

This reason I still stand by to some people Sora is seen as gay because he didnt think about the Kairi all the time...but you have to keep in mind that Sora is a boy just like I stated before and for him to think about a girl right now is very uncomfortable to him yeah so what he's 15 now so girls should be on his mind..In my opinion its kinda YES and NO. When Sora thought about kairi in Port Royal he blushed...now why is that? To me it seems that Sora (like stated by me before) is uncomfortable by these thoughts of liking Kairi and with Riku is comes more naturally (in it me quote so yeah). this is why I think Sora is bi.... his feeling for Kairi are there(there just bottled up inside) but also his feeling for Riku are shown alot in the game. thats how I can to the Sora is not gay but Bi way of thinking...

But like I have said before its your opinion and I just dont agree is all

>_>...Yup I'm still blowing this way out of proportion since its just a video game made by Disney and S-E...(I'm going back to sleep)

kk, i know i said i wasn't coming back to write here again, but when I read this, I had to. I have 3 BEST FRIENDS. They are all guys. I can't tell you my age cuz thats personal LOL(i dont like stalkers). N e ways, i went out with a girl for 3 years. That means that me and her got closer than Sora and Kairi ever got. After these THREE YEARS I could still tell my BF way way WAY more than I could tell her. Why? Because I knew these friends my whole life. Wait... that sounds familiar! Kairi came into Sora's life much later than Riku. You may say "that's retarded! I would be able to tell my GF way more."or "Time dosen't matter, it depends on their relationship." Then there's another little tidbit of info id like to share with u. it has been SCIENTIFICALLY proven that a person of the same sex can share information with eachother much better than with one of the opposite sex.

Also, I'm too lazy to find the person who said they would be uncomfortable playing a homo character. Well... u dont have to be a homophobe to feel that way. I have nothing against homos, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to really REALLY get into a game where you are playing a gay guy if you are completely straight because you cannot get into the state of mind where you can go "if i was Sora, what would i do...?" y'know??? Just like my gay friend has trouble understanding why i like girls LOL it's hard. It's playable, but it would be awkward, and probably not as fun.

Now, unless you guys make another point that can easily be countered... CRONA OUT!

nc_babygal

Well I don't disagree with anyone and I think Riku-Keyblade has really good points so i don't think anyone is wrong. But I still think Riku is straight but in a real world yeah he would be gay. I think Riku is just a loner too like nevermore said and he probably don't have girls on his mind and he's more concerned with the darkness thing he has. But I'm not saying anybody's wrong cuz everyone brings up good points but i stand by my opinion.

Crona Tronic

wow.. this place seems to have settled down... does that mean I've won? YAY!
*US president music comes on* (dont know the name... come one i live in Canada! And the best Canada has is the OH CANADA song... and ever since i had to sing that song before going to sleep and after waking up every day at a camp... i dont even want to think about it... ^^^^ too late i guess lol)

I promise to be a good president, not a bad president, but a GOOD president of the thread :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

ok, ok ill stop

Masamune

Big Boss
The M.C. said:
i dont think riku gets anyone, or he might meet someone in kh3 or something, but likely he deosnt have a girl.

yeah i think the same thing and i definitely dont think riku is gay he is just a loner..

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Crona Tronic said:
wow.. this place seems to have settled down... does that mean I've won? YAY!
*US president music comes on* (dont know the name... come one i live in Canada! And the best Canada has is the OH CANADA song... and ever since i had to sing that song before going to sleep and after waking up every day at a camp... i dont even want to think about it... ^^^^ too late i guess lol)

I promise to be a good president, not a bad president, but a GOOD president of the thread :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

ok, ok ill stop
>_>...You won nothing mister Canadian President...I just agreed with you on the last post you made and I didnt need to type "I Agree with you"..but you didnt win...I just havent found a way to counter something that I agree with....

Sora=bi
Riku=Closet Gay
Kairi=Straight
^^Thats right I'm sticking with this...(this is NOT a counter )

SH_Brat

Sora: Straight.
Riku: Straight.
Kairi: Straight.
Okay now my reasons....
You know, Sora is still kind of a kid at heart and he is just now starting to realize what a girl is. Sora is a bashful kind of gentlemen type guy, so he is not going to do what normal boys these days do. Sora is also growing older and going through that teen phase so he is going to be a little over emotional during certin points of his life. Think about when he cried. Sora had just rescued Kairi, who he was worried about but generally knew she could take care of herself, and found out Riku was okay and not dead. It just triggered his emotions. I kind of expected him to act this way.
Riku hasn't shown any sign of being gay. I think of him as an older Sora. In which he would be if he had not turned to Darkness. Riku was in love with Kairi in the first of the series. He was always in love with her. Probably still is, but like any other gentlemen he weilded to the winner, Sora. He looks at Sora as a younger brother. The conversation at the end proved that rather effectively.
Kairi, well... Speaks for herself.
Anyway, that is all that I have to say. I am not disagreeing with anyone, but this is what my explaination is for the current events in the game.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
RikuHeroOfDark said:
Sora=gay
RIku=straight(in love with mickey)
Kairi=bi
*sigh* Ok How is Riku straight if he is in love with Mickey?..How is Kairi bi? (I didnt see your reasons cuz I'm too lazy to find them >_>)

Still sticking with what I said in my other post

^^SH_Brat I wont debate with you cuz I'm to lazy to do it right now..-_-

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
How would Kairi be bi? A whore? MAYBE. But she like Sora... and Riku... and... Axel... lol... and every boy there is. Sora, definately bi :) Kairi and Riku duuuuuuuuh even though he might like Riku more =O And Riku is just GAY. He is as gay as the rainbows in my luckycharms cereal. Which is fineeee! He doesn't have to hide it there's nothing wrong with it =D BUT he is also a molestor. He an MMM as my friends like to call him which stands Mickey Mouse Molestor.. you saw him handling that mouse. SHAMEEEE. Too bad he loves Sora..

But in seriousness. Maybe they will introduce a love interest for Riku in KH3 or something. That or he will be continue to be lonely all his life with his wemoness and become a drunk bum living in Sora and Kairi's basement :)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Kairi might get with Riku later. Because it's not really confirmed she likes Sora. In fact in the game, it seemed like she didn't give a damn about Sora.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Kawaiikousuke said:
*sigh* Ok How is Riku straight if he is in love with Mickey?..How is Kairi bi? (I didnt see your reasons cuz I'm too lazy to find them >_>)

Still sticking with what I said in my other post

^^SH_Brat I wont debate with you cuz I'm to lazy to do it right now..-_-
Mickey isnt a man hes a mouse therefor Riku molests a mouse and is in love with an animal.

Kari is lesbian for selphy and namine(herself).

Crona Tronic

RikuHeroOfDark said:
Mickey isnt a man hes a mouse therefor Riku molests a mouse and is in love with an animal.

Kari is lesbian for selphy and namine(herself).

... u kno, at this point, this thread mite as well be in the jokes section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back