• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheoKupo

Ok, I have a question that's been bugging me for a while now. I don't know if it's been addressed in the forums already because I'm new, but here goes...

The world cards are made from the memories of Sora and Riku, correct? Of course, every place Sora visited he had been in real life, but Riku hasn't been to all the places Sora has, so he shouldn't have memories of those worlds, correct?

Unless I'm mistaken, Riku has been to Traverse Town (when he visited Sora), Agraba (Where he kidnapped Jasmine), Hook's ship, Monstro, and Hollow Bastion. I am 99% positive in KH1 he never visited the coloseum, Halloween Town, Atlantica or wonderland, yet somehow he has memory cards of these places. Could someone help clear this up or share their thoughts?

-Theo:confused:

TruChaos

I think maybe you are puttin too much into it. Like you said its a mix of Soras and Rikus memories. Riku might not havr been there but Sora was and thats enough right

punksora

yeah, it's gotta be a mix. A mix of worlds Sora and Riku have been to....

D

Door to Light

No..he went to the worlds of the dark beings he worked with in the past. Do you not remember? DiZ said he'd only see dark beings, and those dark beings are the people who he worked with for Maleficent. That's why he went to their worlds.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I don't think he forgot about it, he just went there to scope out the landscape and exited, wasn't that big of a moment to him I guess.

Estel3

Riku either had visited those places while Sora wasnt there or Diz found a way to make cards from his memory and give them to Riku because he kept making cards for Riku to continue on with when he didnt submit to the darkness.

dime55

if i am mistaken i am open to hate replies. what will happen to riku's memory? wont he still have the memories of castle oblivion, unlike sora? maybe riku will be the key then to helping sora remember namine
(by the way, i dont have com, im just saying what i know based on the game script i read and pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back