• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rikus new look

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster33

Cho_Hakkai_657 said:
Me and my friend have a plot that when Riku and Sephi finally meet its gonna kinda be a Star Wars thype thing ^^; "Riku....I am your father..."

hahahahaha. lol. that would be really funny. i just think that his vest is way too small for him.

Little_Red

betch.
Riku was fugly in the first one, and in this one *sees Riku*, "Riku My love!" Riku, "Oh no shes after me again!" *runs after Riku*

horsedragon1632

Riku is much more, must I say this, "modern" in KH2 and I perfer that look than the odd look in KH1. Most of the sharacters in KH2 have that "modern" look to them, and it works better than those old style parachute clothes.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
well for one he doesnt look as goofy looking like he and sora where with those big azz shoes. His hair grew and outfit changed and voice kinda got a little deeper but its to be expected. I for one thought his kicks were tight.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I liked Riku's pants and shoes in the second game, but I liked his top better in the first game. The whole vest-thingy makes him look too...cluttered. But he's deffinitely hotter in the second game...I didn't think it was possible for him to mature anymore, but apparently, he did.

Squall_Groupie

I definitely prefer his new look. That was one hell of a growth spurt. I love the long hair. I like guys with longer hair so Riku looks good to me (I practically squealed when I saw Squall with longer hair). The cloths are pretty cool too, much better than KH1 (what were they thinking?).

In a way, he does kinda remind me of Sephiroth (who I practically worship). Wonder what would happen if the two were to meet...

Trimmblade

I prefer his new look over his KH1 look. Don't bash, but I thought he looked kind of fruity in the first game XD.
He didn't protray the mature look that he used when he talked in KH1, but now I think his look definitely shows his maturity.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Darkened Heart said:
Pants WAY too low. . .XD
SILENCE!!! The pants shall never be too low. *evil look*

Yeah, kh2 Riku FTW. The outfit he wore in the first one was atrocious. How could someone so cool have such a terrible dress sense? I hated his normal outfit AND his dark one.

Then I saw him in KH2, and all his previous fashion atrocities were forgiven severalfold. Black coat outfit + Baggy jeans outfit = <3. *is a bit of a baggy jeans fan*

Still, I wonder where he got that outfit. Does the realm of Darkness have a Hot Topic or something?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I did not really like his outfit in either Kingdom Hearts games. But Riku's outfit does look a little better. Riku grew because he is a teenager, and it was expected, just like Sora and Kairi. Riku is some what better this time around but there is a character in which I like more though

Br0k3n Riku

well, I don't really like his clothes in KH2, more specifically, that vest that's way too small for him. I really like the way he looks in the org robes though, I actually think he looks best in the end of CoM, ya know when he still looks like a kid and he's got the org robe on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back