• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rikus new look

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Im a guy, so I'm not going to say he's hot or anything, but I do have to say I like the way he looked in KH2 more than the original game.

D

Deleted member 5341

5 Kings of Twilight said:
I wonder how Riku got his new duds? He probably got them at Old Navy.

LMAO yeah and Sora probably shops at Hot Topic, Kairi goes to Abercrombie, and Roxas shops @ Aeropostale... XD

Squirrel

ya that yellow vest was really weird in kh1
Spoiler Spoiler Show

xeanhort's ghost

the only thing i dont understand is how he grew so much

in anime art people that are 15 look short they reach age 16-18 and they look the way riku does in kh2. look at rikku for instance in ffx she was 16 and almost as tall as riku.

and yes i noticed that to squirel and then i joked with my friends saying sora and riku were going to start making out on the beach LOL

Last edited:

Larxene#12

Website
www.myspace.com
riku looks so sexy i want him to go out wiht me!!!! "riku lets go out yeah...?" "ummmmmm i dont like other guys o_O" "awwwwww how mean" *cries* hahahaha i love him!!! and any other boys that look like him....guys kissing other guys is so hot!!!!!!!! hehehe ;)

mimi15

Riku's new look is definetly better in kh2! i didn't like him in the first KH..but when i saw him in Deep Dive blindfolded and in KH2 he became on of my favorite characters. Hes nicer in Kh2 too.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
His kh2 look is soooo gooood.
especially his brand new keyblade he got out of nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back