• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's role (Possible Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_bahamut_r

Re: rikus role (pos.spoilers)

Nah, I would say thst is role is mainly to conflict soras role

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

Well, what I would like to say is that his role is to merely walk around throughout the game with no clothes on, but that is not going to happen.

I say he's the all-important, all-knowing, enigmatic sexy guy who no one knows anything about until the very end. I'd also have to say that he's definitely not evil, judging by the whole CoM thing.

Like Vincent, really.

Enigma

he is just there for u to fihgt sometimes i guess or he thinks he's gonna rescue Kairi.

Darkest Riku

I say neutrel with The whole COM thing SPOILERS

When he went down the middle road I think him and Kyrara will meat up

End sPoilers

One-Winged-Angel

he will be pretty important seeing the king was so interested in the manifistation of dark in his heart and how he somehow "formed it".......so i would think very important.....

cecil the great

I think he'll play a more important role in game. Like One-Winged-Angel said Mickey is fellowing him cause of his power. Sora and gang are still looking for Mickey, so basically were ever he is Riku should be near.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

It's definately not unimportant or Seperate Story because Mickey is travleing with Riku and that is the person Sora is looking for. For now, I'll just say he's neutral because I can't say he's good because he still has darkness and a little bit of Ansem still left in his heart after COM.

robd321

I think he have a major role but in a little different way. But he just one of Sora rivals but he is neutral now. Neither good or bad.

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com

Riku is neither good nor bad but he is slightly indifferent. The only think he really cares about after CoM is finding his freinds and controling the darkness inside of him (aka Ansem). And just b/c he has darkness in his heart does not make him bad. Remember the old women form KH1 that was talking to Kairi, she said that there is darkness in every one's hearts. Or i could just be nutz, but hey who knows!

Rikuroxmysox18

Ravens_Blade85 said:
Riku is neither good nor bad but he is slightly indifferent. The only think he really cares about after CoM is finding his freinds and controling the darkness inside of him (aka Ansem). And just b/c he has darkness in his heart does not make him bad. Remember the old women form KH1 that was talking to Kairi, she said that there is darkness in every one's hearts. Or i could just be nutz, but hey who knows!

O yea, thats true. But even though I think Riku is going to be good, I still think that in some point in the game, he is going to temporarly loose control of the darkness in his heart and something happens. I dunno why, but It just seems KH-ish. lol. Like I can see that happening.

Last edited:

cecil the great

I can see that happening to Rikuroxmysox18. Riku turning on his friends trying to get the Keyblade again.

RikutheDarkKnight

Website

I think Riku will play a major part. After he warned Sora about the Heartless coming in KH, don't you think Ansem would be alittle upset and would send someone like Axel or whoever to stop him and if he would do that then wouldn't that interfere with his plans with Sora? Also, I think the darkness inside of him could be a good thing. Think about it. The sword he has was given to him by Malificent from the darkness in his heart and so in order to fight, maybe he needs to substain the darkness....But that's just my theory.

S

Shadow Keyblade

I'm sure he's good,because he is traveling with Mickey ,and the day mickey goes evil is crazy.Also,if Riku and Mickey have teamed up with the Organization,then the Organization must not be all bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back