• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's upcoming development

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Nope that was jafar, and i belive Maleficent took her, when jafar was dealing with sora, (I think lmao)

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
WHat I want to see from Riku in future games...hmmmmm. Well; none of the fall to the darkness 'I'm-so-weak-hearted sh*t. Seriously if he ends up being bad again, some heads will roll. >.>

And I think instead of one falling to the darkness or whatever, Sora nad Riku should travel together as equals, not enemies but how they were freaking described in the beginning of the first game: 'best friends'. Is it that hard to ask for? D: Just two dudes hanging out saving the world together... anyway.

Obviously Nomura and the rest of the writers have some major plot going, btu it's always what we never expect so it's probably along the lines of 'expect the unexpected', and I suppose we can't choose the storyline. But I agree with everyone about Riku meeting and recognizing Terra; it just has to happen. Also I would like to see a love interest for him...I mean come on; Kairi has got Sora's name tattood on her as* (most probably).

I'm done ranting...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
WHat I want to see from Riku in future games...hmmmmm. Well; none of the fall to the darkness 'I'm-so-weak-hearted sh*t. Seriously if he ends up being bad again, some heads will roll. >.>

And I think instead of one falling to the darkness or whatever, Sora nad Riku should travel together as equals, not enemies but how they were freaking described in the beginning of the first game: 'best friends'. Is it that hard to ask for? D: Just two dudes hanging out saving the world together... anyway.

Obviously Nomura and the rest of the writers have some major plot going, btu it's always what we never expect so it's probably along the lines of 'expect the unexpected', and I suppose we can't choose the storyline. But I agree with everyone about Riku meeting and recognizing Terra; it just has to happen. Also I would like to see a love interest for him...I mean come on; Kairi has got Sora's name tattood on her as* (most probably).

I'm done ranting...

well, is riku the unfamillar chrater we are going to grow with one eo plays as much importance as sora does
i sure hope its either a new chracter, prefesbly a girl to fill the sixth ranger slot

Zul

Awards

I'm done ranting...

Didn't BBS turn out to be what people mostly assumed during 2007 though? People guessed right away at terra being possessed, Ven's heart going into Sora, and..well most people said Aqua died.

I think that most often, the more obvious, simple answer may be the right one.

localorange

Nope that was jafar, and i belive Maleficent took her, when jafar was dealing with sora, (I think lmao)

I think regardless, it would most likely be fashioned that Jafar or Malificent took Jasmine from Aladdin's POV. Unless Aladdin is made aware that Riku was the one that did the actual kidnapping, I highly doubt that he'd be hostile towards Riku. And I don't think Aladdin knows it was Riku (if it was, my memory is pretty fuzzy on that one). It's just that in KH2, all Sora talked about was finding Riku and King Mickey.

blueheart

Bronze Member
NO! I don't want another new character. More retcon and confusion. We don't need that. At least, I don't want one for the good side, more villians never hurt. And plus, people think Xion is going to be with Riku.

Last edited:

leeyn

You beat the darkness kdi, move on with your life. Get a girl or something..........

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
NO! I don't want another new character. More retcon and confusion. We don't need that. At least, I don't want one for the good side, more villians never hurt. And plus, people think Xion is going to be with Riku. *shivers*
How would having a new character be a retcon or confusing? I imagine a new character would be really simple actually since they don't have to be tied down by previous games.

Didn't BBS turn out to be what people mostly assumed during 2007 though? People guessed right away at terra being possessed, Ven's heart going into Sora, and..well most people said Aqua died.

I think that most often, the more obvious, simple answer may be the right one.
Well to be fair heavy hints were thrown around in interviews.

Last edited by a moderator:

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
Okay so how about a bad girl but still a love interest...twists the plot as it hasn't been done yet....(well in this game series). {whole Roaxas Namine' thing doesn't count.}
I can see it now:
Riku: I know what you're going through. *in the middle of battle with character*
girl: You have no idea what I'm going through. *dodges Riku's attack*
Riku: *blabs off about feeling ect whilst still in battle but girl hesitates next move and disappears*

AHhhhh so romantic...so cheesy -__-. But meh what ever sells =P

"

I think that most often, the more obvious, simple answer may be the right one. "

Ok so maybe BBs was predictable....IDK I've never played it V_V

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I thought Namine was turning out to be a love interest for Riku? Roxas has Xion. Riku spent a good part of a year with Namine and he even let her escape despite DIZ telling him to eliminate her.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I thought Namine was turning out to be a love interest for Riku? Roxas has Xion. Riku spent a good part of a year with Namine and he even let her escape despite DIZ telling him to eliminate her.
please they wont even confimr kairi as sora love plus
namaine is gone now anyway

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
please they wont even confimr kairi as sora love plus
namaine is gone now anyway

She's not gone. Namine is inside of Kairi now. If she was gone then how could Sora heal her torment?

Not that much of stretch to see her coming back along with Roxas and Xion. And well Axel...he's already been confirmed to have become whole after he dissapeared in KH2.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
She's not gone. Namine is inside of Kairi now. If she was gone then how could Sora heal her torment?

Not that much of stretch to see her coming back along with Roxas and Xion. And well Axel...he's already been confirmed to have become whole after he dissapeared in KH2.

well to be honest i really dont want then to come back becasue if its possible for them to come back then it is so for everyother organiztion memeber making the whole thing stupid plus roxas and namine are where they belong
back to riku
i never saw any hint of anything from riku to namine he's just a good person so he didnt eliminate her

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
@rac7d I believe you're right I've never felt that Namine` would ever be a love interest for Riku.
And it really sh*ts me that they won't confirm the whole Sora X Kairi love spark... it's rather, annoying?
But since I've always gone with the flow of Sora and Kairi I see the whole Roxas and Namine` thing. I just thought Xion and Roxas were cute as best friends.

Riku didn't eliminate Namine` 'cause he's nice and his mind was in the whole flurry of control thing -_-; Like when wasn't it.

ZeldaPokemonFan

@The Bold.

When was that confirmed that he became whole again ...you mean just by being destroyed Lea's nobody and heart came back together to form him again as whole? Is that rule of that universe where if somebody gets destroyed either by their heart or nobody evaporating into darkness this makes them whole again? I'm sorry I'm just a little confused by this.

localorange

I just don't want Riku to have a love interest.

I don't trust Squeenix to make one for him. He's better without one, especially for the rest of the Xehanort Chronicles. And it better not be one of the girls already existing (especially since 2 of them either come from Kairi or are related directly to her in some way).

blueheart

Bronze Member
Exactly. But even still, I just don't really want him to have a love interest. Do you know what percentage of KH fanfics have RikuxOC? It would be going down a Mary Sue road. It would just end up being bad. And it doesn't really fit his character to have a random love interest to me.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
When was that confirmed that he became whole again ...you mean just by being destroyed Lea's nobody and heart came back together to form him again as whole? Is that rule of that universe where if somebody gets destroyed either by their heart or nobody evaporating into darkness this makes them whole again? I'm sorry I'm just a little confused by this.
I can't remember if it ever was confirmed, but I know for a fact that it was heavily, heavily implied, which pretty much means it's confirmed.

When a Heartless is defeated, its heart disappears into a state of suspension in another Realm/dimension that we don't know of yet. When a Nobody is defeated, its body rejoins with its heart. If a Nobody gets defeated first, there's a smaller chance that the heart and body+soul will rejoin, but it's still possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back