• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Way to the Dawn Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do YOU like Riku's Keyblade?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku/Sora-Rule

Re: Do YOU like this?

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that you want the blade to look more combat-worthy or more aesthetically pleasing?

Well in a way, both and more. Seriously, it's like Riku glued the angel wing at the top to the soul eater and the hand guard looks really bad. I just feel Riku deserves more, he's such a complex character and a (if not THE) big fan favorite.

TrioHeart

I think the Way to Dawn is a good keyblade but not the best. I like how the Soul Eater was of course the whole basis of the keyblade, but like others said the wing does look bad. The handle I think is great for Riku since it does show the whole blending dark and light "powers" and such. The wing really seems like the only real problem to me

JustSnilloc

Re: Do YOU like this?

But you don't hit with the wing.

Riku does though >.>

Personally I'm not a fan of it... It looks like the angel wing has just been glued on top of Soul Eater, it looks like a lazy design excuse for a keyblade, Nomura could've had done better but he didn't... I think he just hated Riku in KH2 tbh, that outfit... -_-

Grey

I loved its design at first. At this point, I only love the symbolism--the design is ok, I guess. The uneven handle is what bugs me the most.

I hope that Sora and Riku get upgrades to their Keyblades like Aqua and Terra did. Both could use new designs.

Lars

Didn't know it was a keyblade? o.0 but why does version 2 of Way to the Dawn has a wing and version 1 not?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Didn't know it was a keyblade? o.0 but why does version 2 of Way to the Dawn has a wing and version 1 not?

Soul Eater (version 1) isn't a keyblade. It eventually became WtD, an actual keyblade, at some point during KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back