• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S King

No one's ever noticed that?!?! Meh. Well, Ansem did posses Riku's body, that's how he was able to fight Sora.... so it seems logical that his weapon is the Soul Eater (or at least some variation of it).

Last edited:

S King

KeybladeKid1127 said:
Ya and wuts your point????

so he has almost the same weapon as Riku big deal!

do you have question ot add to it?

Hey man, chill. Purified_riku155 was just making a statement, 'tis all.

Naroshi

yeah i never really noticed that.

maybe He stole Riku's Soul Eater when he possessed him? It kinda doesn't seem like it.

and where did Riku get the Soul Eater anyway? (and just to be annoying l'll ask another question) why did Ansem pick Riku to take over?

o_O my brain hurts...too much thinking...

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I noticed it my second time beating the game. It made me wonder--where did Riku get Soul Eater in the first place? He used it when he and Sora meet up for the first time in Traverse Town.

My guess is that Ansem uses Soul Eater and gave Riku a variation of it when he brought him over to darkness (or possibly Maleficent), not the other way around.

Or maybe this could be symbolism at the fact that a shadow of Ansem still haunts Riku, and also that Ansem can never be free of the body he once possessed, like it was said in Chain of Memories, and thus uses the same weapon.

*shrug*

[/rant]

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
.Oathkeeper. said:
I noticed it my second time beating the game. It made me wonder--where did Riku get Soul Eater in the first place? He used it when he and Sora meet up for the first time in Traverse Town.

My guess is that Ansem uses Soul Eater and gave Riku a variation of it when he brought him over to darkness (or possibly Maleficent), not the other way around.

Or maybe this could be symbolism at the fact that a shadow of Ansem still haunts Riku, and also that Ansem can never be free of the body he once possessed, like it was said in Chain of Memories, and thus uses the same weapon.

*shrug*

[/rant]

*shakes head* It was discussed in an old thread that Maleficent gave Riku the Soul Eater. It was in an old cutscene or something in KH:FM, but I can't seem to find the video. I think it was somewhere when Riku woke up in Hollow Bastion.

Sora_aroS

thats like noticing flies eating sh** i mean im glad u noticed..but i thought everyone knew..he did take Riku's body..and his bodyguard got bigger, so he needed a weapon so he stole rikus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back