• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rinoa is not present in the game but...SPOILERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leman Rush

This image if from the ending credits, here can see Leon reading a love letter, then 2 wings (Rinoa's Symbol) appear floating from the letter in pink colour. This means that Rinoa is not in the same place as Leon but it's very present in his life

12ld.jpg

Leman Rush

i don't know any other reason to put Leon reading a letter and the symbol fliying from it

New2Ya

I'm lost...
OMG OMG OMG!!! Great to hear... This is proof for me that she will appear in KH3... Muwhahaha... (hope kills me...)

RenoTurk

Few theories

1)It might be hint for KH3 debut for Rinoa (rumor)
Show me symbol- Angel Wing of Rinoa from FF8. So we can compare it and make clarifty of it.

2)Maybe it is letter from someone that like Squall (example:Aerith, since Tifa shown up for Cloud)

3)Maybe letter from Anesem who ruined his hometown

4) maybe it is serious letter.. (what make you think that it is love letter)

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I doubt it. I extremely doubt it. Why? Notice how YRP isn't there, but they used to be there. Notice how that image is of a butterfly, not angel wings! More likely it's from YRP to Leon, just to tell them thanks, hey or whatever. that's the more likely scenerio.

RenoTurk

GTX said:
I doubt it. I extremely doubt it. Why? Notice how YRP isn't there, but they used to be there. Notice how that image is of a butterfly, not angel wings! More likely it's from YRP to Leon, just to tell them thanks, hey or whatever. that's the more likely scenerio.

Seem nice answer to that picture, I meant Pink Faerie wings were on that picture.. IT seem faerie magic works on letter but problem is no one have pink wing in YRP.

Hybrid Keyblade

Yeah..or Aerith wants to get it on with the Gunblader..I think after I that image in the ending credits, the butterfly thing floats up to Aerith...-shrugs- Could be from YRP too...then again they were harrassing Yuffie earlier in the credits...lol

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Now exactly why would you need pnk wings to just do that? chances are it's YRP, since they were once there and no longer are there. So logical sense points to a letter of thanks to Leon. Chances are it's not from Rinoa. And I'm a big Rinoa fan, so it does sadden me to say this.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
wings5un.jpg

They aren't butterfly wings, they look more like Angel Wings, which are the same things on his back. YuRiPa doesn't have anything to do with Leon though... And what do you mean "They were there but now they aren't."

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Yes they are! Rinoa just showing up and sending leon a letter just out of the blue is not logical. It is butterfly wings! If that was from Rinoa then the wings would like like hers!
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/torres1/Rinoa3.jpg
See, They spread out more horizontally and they actually provide a wing-like shape. Well that looks nothing like this. Plus see the glittery glow, the fairie like appearance, the fact that it's a butterfly. Likely it's from the gullwings. Not Rinoa for the last time. It's not her wings, it's butterfly wings. I already gave enough of a reason why it's from YRP.

Last edited:

RenoTurk

I guess you are right about that, GTX (if it is being logic reason)

Gull Wing Symbol. (it does make sense)

Can anyone link Gull Wing Keyblade.. The symbol might shown up there as well

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. Calm the hell down I never said it was Rinoa.

2. They don't look like butter fly wings, all I'm pointing out. Compare it to the butter fly in your signature.

3. As far as I have seen, YuRiPa has NOTHING to do with Leon in this game. You have a better chance of it being from Cid given the relationship.

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
please scrutinize the picture clearly... it is the same insignia on Squall's back which are actually Rinoa's insignia (wings). only difference with Squall's "wings" and Rinoa's "wings" is that Squall's wings are spread while Rinoa's is folded. so i'm leaning towards the one who posted this thread...

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
1. Calm the hell down I never said it was Rinoa.
Believe it or not I am calm (Well calm enough as of my current situation). Was there need to include the word hell in your sentence? Really now. And you gave evidence to support that it was Rinoa. I disproved you and I didn't point out that you said it was Rinoa. It helps to read my post.

2. They don't look like butter fly wings, all I'm pointing out. Compare it to the butter fly in your signature.
Compare the 3D game butterfly wings to the realistic one in my signature? It's a butterfly wing, you have no evidence to support that it's not (Other than it doesn't look like it to you). But again my only support is that too.

3. As far as I have seen,
Yes as far as you've seen. Have you played KH2? Can you read japenese? You don't know their relation or if they have one, that is correct. So you can't say this...

YuRiPa has NOTHING to do with Leon in this game. You have a better chance of it being from Cid given the relationship.
unless you played the game and knew that for yourself. Both have been seen at Hollow Bastion, the chances are high that at least they would meet. The Cid thing was a horrible reference, YRP has a reason that I have stated before to send Leon on letter (If they actually met). Again not Rinoa is more likely.

Last edited:

RenoTurk

<3 your sign picture, Ally..

lol Aerith + Cloud = Sora.. (it seem perfectly fittable kid of Cloud and Aerith)

Brown Spiky hair XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back