• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RIP Heath Ledger

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I say he ODed but was one of those things he didnt mean to do. That would be my first guess otherwise he did ODed and it was because he couldnt handle anything anymore. Either one of those i may have to lean to the seconded cause the way everything is shown it looks like suicide.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I got 20 dollars that the media drives Brittney Spears into the grave next.

i'll raise you to 40. I think that substance abuse is the #1 cause of death in celebrities. Britney must've developed some kind of immunity.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Ahahaha, at least he finished the movie. Though he did an amazing job in "The Patriot"

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow so weird. I actually watched The Patriot last night for the first time in like 2 years. It really is a shame that he died. I liked him as an actor after watching 10 Things I Hate About You. Only 28. So sad.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Apparently religious fanatics are going to picket his funeral because his death is a sign that God smote him for being in Brokeback Mountain

Angel

Apparently religious fanatics are going to picket his funeral because his death is a sign that God smote him for being in Brokeback Mountain

no offense, i loved his acting, but i laughed after reading this. no doubt the fanatics will be at his funeral saying, "let the sinner burn" or something stupid and insensitive like that.

dejah

:|
Final word:

"TMZ has been contacted by a rep from Heath's family. The cops told the family Heath's death was accidental and there is no evidence to support the buzz that he may have committed suicide.

They are particularly distraught over media reports that he may have taken his own life. The family says he was not that kind of person.

As we just reported, Heath was ill with pneumonia when he died."

amazing how speculation and shit can warp the truth.
so i was right in that gut feeling that heath didn't kill himself.

Angel

Final word:

"TMZ has been contacted by a rep from Heath's family. The cops told the family Heath's death was accidental and there is no evidence to support the buzz that he may have committed suicide.

They are particularly distraught over media reports that he may have taken his own life. The family says he was not that kind of person.

As we just reported, Heath was ill with pneumonia when he died."

amazing how speculation and shit can warp the truth.
so i was right in that gut feeling that heath didn't kill himself.

he was never bugged particularly by the media, so he probably didn't have a reason to kill himself.

Hyperion

This is terrible stuff. I really feel for his family. There's a video on this page of them reading a statement (it plays a different video at first but if you scroll down it's titled "Ledger's parents speak):
NEWS.com.au

Like has already been said, his family completely denies suicide and believes it was accidental. I've heard that there were a mix of prescription pills, and they weren't scattered around him as previously believed.

His autopsy is being conducted tonight.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Who could honestly say they saw this coming? It's a shock to everyone.

One of Australia's finest talents, and one of the best modern actors is gone. It's a goddamn shame.
I can't believe this would be suicide, Heath absolutely loved his daughter, you could see it every time they were in public.
And with his performance as the Joker in The Dark Knight, everyone was just looking forward to seeing his career take off.

I turn my computer on, watch some early morning tv, hop on the computer, open up Firefox and there on my ISP homepage is a giant picture of Heath, with the caption "HEATH LEDGER DEAD". I seriously felt sick in my stomach reading that. ****ing terrible.

"The candle that burns twice as bright burns only half as long."

houzukimaru

I heard about that at school :/ It's a shame i think. He was a good actor and very talented. I was really looking forward to his role as the Joker in batman, from what I saw in the trailer, he made an excellent joker.

I feel incredibly sorry for his family.

It's strange. I just learned that, in social studies, we will be watching the patriot. Then, I come home, and find out that he is dead.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
He was good. There's no doubt. His acting will no dount be intense in the Dark Knight.

Yes I was shocked to hear he died. He wasn't a "kill myself" kinda guy.

He seemed happy and successful.

arsonal

Its so sad I cried myself to sleep. My friend told me his dream came true and i was sorry to ask what dream. and then he told me he was dead!

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards

With stuff like that, it's no wonder Christians have a bad name. It's a damn shame too. That filth makes them all look bad.

When I heard last night that he had died, I felt the same way I did when I was told Chris Benoit died. I thought it couldn't be true, just some misinformation or something. How could someone be cut down in his prime like that? Then went I went to check, I saw an article on Yahoo proclaiming that he was, in fact, dead. I was dumbstruck, because it just didn't make any sense to me. Despite the fact that people die all the time, I just never want to believe that someone so young, not to mention someone who was quickly becoming a big star on the big screen (if he wasn't there already), could die so early in life.

The death of anyone is terrible. The death of anyone that young is even worse still.

Rest in Peace, not in Hell, Heath Ledger.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
From what I heard this morning on the news, the results of the autopsy take about 10-14 days to come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back