• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RIP Pat Carroll (voice of Ursula)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

blank points

Awards
RIP. She was an incredible actress, and she lived a long life. We KH fans were quite lucky we got her as Ursula for more than one game in the series. Ursula's next voice actor has tremendous shoes to fill.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Pat Carroll, much like Eartha Kitt, will be almost impossible to truly replicate, imo. I'm sort of surprised they found someone who pulls off Eleanor Audley (Lady Tremaine, Maleficent) as well as they do though, so who knows? Carroll did so much more in her life than just TLM of course--including coming across as an all-around great person--but naturally that's what I'll remember her for the most. </3 Rest in peace.

Soldier

Awards
Well, she nearly made it to being a centennial. Damn, another tragic loss of one of the original VA's for the first game who reprised their classic roles for this crazy game we love so much. It's unlikely that we'd get a little mermaid 2 world, but if we did it'd be great to have her back in the series as "Ursula's crazy sister" and not another brought back by darkness rehash.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Oof. I'll take darkness rehash over shitty sequel trash any day.

THE Pat Carroll is iconic. She brought so much flavor and joy to Ursula, and I'm so grateful we were treated to her reprising her role throughout all of her appearances in Kingdom Hearts. Just another reason for me to savor Atlantica revisits.

Soldier

Awards
Oof. I'll take darkness rehash over shitty sequel trash any day.

THE Pat Carroll is iconic. She brought so much flavor and joy to Ursula, and I'm so grateful we were treated to her reprising her role throughout all of her appearances in Kingdom Hearts. Just another reason for me to savor Atlantica revisits.
But Ursula's crazy sister, URSULA'S CRAZY SISTER!
Plus Prince Eric builds a wall, it would've been topical.

Back