• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Road's End

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryantjj

At the end of KhCoM (after the credits) there were these beautiful lines:
"Fading memories.....
Reconstructed memories....
And a dream--

A dream of you....
In a world without you....

Walking this road....
Without you.....
To remake forgotten promises......
And meet you at road's end......"

I really like that poem!:thumbsup:

But, I didn't post this because I liked it, well partly because I liked it. Please look at the very last line:
"And meet you at road's end". Not only is it a nice and romantic line, but it might hold some importance. Please think about the infamous crossroad. It has the common four paths: Dark, Light, Dusk and Dawn.
At the end of road's end..... To meet at road's end...... Now, suddenly a crazy idea popped in my head. What if all four roads eventually end up at the same place? Walking this road without you. It might mean that one person walks, for example, the Road to Darkness while another person walks the Road to Light. Two exact opposits. But in this poem it's almost as though they meet eachother at the end of their roads. I know that this is a lot of speculation and it might not even be true but still.... Isn't it a nice idea. No matter what road you take, you end up in the same place. Light, Darkness, you end up in the same place. Somehow it feels really Kingdom Hearts/Nomura- like. Please ley me know what you guys think!

Edit -- It might just be that Sora wants to meet Namine at the end of his journey.... But still! Also, when this text is shown, 3 b-e-a-utiful pics of Twilight Town are shown. One contains a really kawaii Roxas :p

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^for one: Dawn and dusk are part of the same path, in-between.Now you will ask 'wel den wats da 4th path/' it's present. Don't believe me? Read the ansem reports. Now, if you say 'what's present' i can't answer that. But we know it's the last path.

Secondly, I agree, but isn't already been proven to be that way? I mean, for there to be a CROSSROAD they're must be an INTERSECTION.

Xeon

hmmmm yeah ur right take a ball for instance think of it a world then draw a an X on it which represents the 4 crossroads then draw a line horizantilly around the ball,then draw a line vertically around the ball there r 2 intersections where the roads meet at n the other 1 that we dont know about yet,but possibly might be at the place with all the other keyblades r at in the secret ending hmmmmmmm makes me wonder

Vent

All roads are connected in some shape or form and sora is the key that bring people/hearts together so maybe that has some meaning to that poem?

Aqua

It is an interesting thought. The poem could reappear; after all, the worlds from the menu trailer of KH1 appear in KH2 in the letter Kairi sent to Sora in the bottle, "Thinking of you, wherever you are..."

The 14th Order

Hmmmm... Good speculation considering Nomura takes the littlest thing and turns it into something huge. I somewhat agree, but the roads are Light, Dark, Twilight, and present. Dusk and Dawn are of the same road, Twilight.

Phalinx

Present is the fourth road as explained by Ansem in one of his reports. no one really knows what present is yet.

Bryantjj

Present is the fourth road as explained by Ansem in one of his reports. no one really knows what present is yet.

Hm? I tried to find it in Ansem's Other Report but could find nothing that pointed towards it being Present. However, I kinda like the idea off the read leading south (if you look from the point that left is Darkness and right is Light) is present, a path on which you can walk when you haven't decided yet. And once in your lifetime, you must choose which path you will walk. So in that way, I agree. Also, it would be a bit meaningless for there to be 2 roads in-between. I think the path called Twilight is enough. Actually, Dusk and Dawn are both twilit times of the day. Anyway, I think that all of these little poems hold much more meaning than we know at this time. Nomura's smart enough to fit in small hints everywhere!

Bryantjj

Hmmmm...... It does fit.... The Present road. Okay, I'll accept that :D Thought that means that in the vid of the gathering, one of the soldiers came from the Present road, which doesn't really make sense. But besides that, thanks Phalinx, for pointing that out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back