• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roads

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eox

has anyone else thought that the crossroads were Terra, Aqua, and Ven pick up the keyblades is just like where Riku, in chain, chooses the road of twilight to the dawn. If they are connected MX comes from the road of twilight to the dusk, Venn comes from the road of darkness, Aqua comes from the road of light, and Terra comes from the road of twilight to the dawn.

thoughts?

ruon

very unlikely. i posted that theory on kh-vids and this website 2 months ago and it got shot down with no evidence against me. talk to audo he might explain how its unlikely

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
has anyone else thought that the crossroads were Terra, Aqua, and Ven pick up the keyblades is just like where Riku, in chain, chooses the road of twilight to the dawn. If they are connected MX comes from the road of twilight to the dusk, Venn comes from the road of darkness, Aqua comes from the road of light, and Terra comes from the road of twilight to the dawn.

thoughts?

whether true or not, i personally think thats a pretty neat idea to think.

Online high-5!!

A

Audo

I've actually always liked that idea.
Not specifically where each person comes in terms of the roads, though. But just the idea that those are the Crossroads ten years prior.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
The crossroads seem to have significance for Sora as well, and a possible tie-in for MX and CO.
Right now, that seems to be the favorable theory about that place :3

I theory sounds alright

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
very unlikely. i posted that theory on kh-vids and this website 2 months ago and it got shot down with no evidence against me. talk to audo he might explain how its unlikely

Yeah, kh-vids.....

Anyways, I think it's a really awesome idea. If these are indeed the same crossroads Sora finds himself in, that would be interesting indeed.

The only problem I see is the whole desert to lush grassland part. But besides that I love the idea.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The only problem I see is the whole desert to lush grassland part. But besides that I love the idea.

Well, going strictly by the secret endings... well, there were hundreds if not thousands of Keyblades stuck in the ground. The battle that probably took place there before turning the place into a wasteland aside, it's kind of hard for grass to grow when it has Keyblades stuck in the ground above it. XD

Zeagal

Lick It Good
If they're the same, but grass has grown in those 10 years, that means something wonderful happened! vague...

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
If it is the same crossroads I'm pretty sure there would be dozen of mountains hanging around from all of Xehanort's efforts. So, pretty much no. Unless you can say soil erosion takes place so massively in 10 years.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1) The fight as seen in the secret ending might've not truly took place as we saw it in the secret ending. While it does hold, they might've not done exactly the same "moves"
2) we've no idea what took place after the clips ended. For all we know, they leveled the entire place further, making it flat again.

Eox

this theory, if correct, could be the connection between Riku and Terra that Nomura mention since they walked the same road. it could also go deeper than that.

assasinjord

The trailer is symbolic, so most of the stuff there never happened, and those cross roads were never there.
But they are symbolising the same cross roads that are in COM.

ruon

that giant heart could've leveled the land. although when we fought terra, it was back to a desert. couldnt be a time portal that we went through because that was a darkness portal if i remember correctly

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
although when we fought terra, it was back to a desert. couldnt be a time portal that we went through because that was a darkness portal if i remember correctly

The only thing we can be sure is canon about the Lingering Sentiment fight is his words about Sora not being the one chosen for the Keyblade (which means Riku was). The rest... until further notice, it's best not to base too much on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back