• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rob Zombie's "H2-Halloween 2"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Anyone going to see this?

Incase you don't know about it, it picks up exactly where the first one left off, has a brief hospital segment (like the original H2), then forwards 2 years later and focuses around Laurie and how much of a trainwreck she has become knowing that her friends and parents are all dead, and the killer is her biological brother (which we knew from the first one anyway). This one looks 10 times more intense than the first and I'm looking more forward to it than any other movie this year.

We won't have the teaser for a little while, but here is a short segment ET did lastnight.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
His remake was shitty enough... now there's a sequel? Can't he go back to music (even though White Zombie's first album was the only sort of decent thing he's done).

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The trailer is ttly WTF and makes me want to see it but now he's changing the Halloween canon so thats wtf.

C

Charlie

It looks fucking exaggerated with that bleach blonde bimbo bitch.

Sora05

The remake was pretty bad, but I'll have to see this one just because I loved the originals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back