• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Role of Kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0XAS

she sends a note in a bottle to sora.
it gets intercepted by the XIII order, they find out her whereabouts.
she leaves destiny islands (how? who knows.. maybe by a raft!)
she goes to twilight town, finds roxas's friends.
axel goes to twilight town to kidnap her.
she's thrown in jail, with pluto.
in jail she does crunches and push-ups and gets her ass into shape.
she boxes the walls and even wrestles with pluto to get in the fighting mood.
she breaks away from the jail, jumps down onto the platform, and goes to fight in the BATTLE towards the end.
there, by the time she has reached sora, the battle is halfway over and riku is just about to sacrafice himself to save sora and kairi..
-heartbreaking ending- ..in words of nomura.

well.. thats my kairi plot.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
hmmm idk i juz hope that she doesnt have another one of those kidnapping rolse b/c that is really getting lame. so i hope she gets too tired of sitting around and waiting for sora so she goes out and searches for him. maybe shell steal tidus's stick and fight with it lol

R0XAS

yeah, i hope 'we'll go together' is a big part of the game.

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
umm...i really think kairi...is some sort of weakness for sora...i really doubt that she fights...and i also hope she doesn't fight.

i think sora might find kairi around the ending...( i keep having pictures that he doen't recognise her at first...then he does and blah blah blah)

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
heres what i think kairi sends sora a message in the bottle <u can see her near the water with selphie in one of the trailers i think thats when she sends it> sora doesnt get the letter instead the org does and finds out who the person most improtant to sora is so they kidnap kairi. they put kairi in jail along with pluto <my guess is they caught pluto delieverin a letter and r goin to use him to get to the king cause mickey loves his dog> then somethin happens im not sure what but it cause the jail cell to like explode or somethin which is when we see kairi jump off the thing. then wherever kairi is, sora and co. go to the same world<i think its co> and then they meet and i dont know what would happen after that.

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

My guess is She's being held by the Enigmatic man and Riku and Sora have to defeat him to get her back that sort of thing I had in mind

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
Well.....for one, Kairi does infact send a message to Sora in a bottle, you can see it floating out to sea in the trailer. But, I think that there will be a time in the game where you control Kairi in the Org.'s Headquarters, but she gets caught. I hope she can fight, she could probably kick some heartless ass! GO GO GO GO GO!!! I'd like to see her and Sora reunite and have like a love scene between them, where Kairi just falls into Sora's arms, and then they kiss! That would be awesome!!!

akiro-of-darknes

well since in some trailers they show sora being allied with
queen minnie and meg(hercules) and instead of fighting
with them he has to protect them and make sure they're
not killed...
i think that sora might find Kairi and have to
protect her then he sends he back to Destiny
Island so that he,Riku,King Mickey,Donald and Goofy
can end this once and for all...
cause that'll explain why in the end movie Riku and Sora
return to D.I. after reading Kairi's letterand she's there
and so are Donald, Goofy, and Mickey.