• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roleplayer Interview Nominations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Yo, so it's that time again (or past that time, whatever). Anyway, we shouldn't let these interviews die out, they're amazing. After speaking to Hidden about it, I'm going to go ahead and keep this going in his stead, so let's get started shall we?!

Nominate someone you'd like to see interviewed, go ahead and tell us why you chose them if you wish (or don't, but I'll pass judgement on you as a lazy bones), and yeah. Fun stuff.

Nominations will be open until October 1st. Yeah, it's kind of weird because that's a Thursday, but it's also the beginning of a fresh new month and coincides with the one week passing of my motivation to do this. So it's the perfect date!

Nominees:
sephiroth2
Lunarmaster54
kingdomkeylight
Max
Skitty Cat
InnerPeace
Eternal Dream
Ruby Rose
King Wolfe
Hidden

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
Stickied! :D

As for my nomination... sephiroth2! ;w; (i might add another nomination laters, if that's cool *hides*)

And so it begins!

Haha yeah, that's cool Rena. Add whoever you want should more people come to mind.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I nominate these individuals:

Max because he's my bro and one of my favorite people to roleplay with!
Lunarmaster54 because he has a really cool imagination and used to be in charge of a roleplay or two.
kingdomkeylight because he's random and a really cool person.
Skitty Cat because she's an amazing story teller and I'd love to see inside her mind when she roleplays.
InnerPeace because, I don't think he's been interviewed yet. xD

If you don't mind me suggesting this, but could we please have a list of those who've been interviewed before? This way we're not accidentally voting for people who've gone already. It'd help a lot. C:

Noel

Awards
Gahh. Whats his name. Not Pierce. The dood with the penguin thing!

Inner Peace: Cause he's essentially the post, done my job, hides, and posts person. I ain't got no clue who he is. Then again I can just Visitor Message him..

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I also nominate Max and InnerPeace. Both because they're a load of fun to RP with and because I love talkin' to them and would love another three way interview with Max and KK. :3

Noel

Awards
I also nominate Max and InnerPeace. Both because they're a load of fun to RP with and because I love talkin' to them and would love another three way interview with Max and KK. :3

Ahem with Noel too*
*cough cough**cough cough**cough cough**cough cough*

Pardon me.

Peace

Awards
I vote for Skitty Cat.

Inner Peace: Cause he's essentially the post, done my job, hides, and posts person. I ain't got no clue who he is. Then again I can just Visitor Message him..

Soooo, you're saying I'm a post ninja?

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I nominate Lunarmaster54, Kingdomkeylight and I'm throwing my vote in with sephiroth2 again. (just mainly because I can) *reads that she's been nominated and then pulls off a Hiro from Big Hero 6 and backs out of the room, before running away*

Max

Staff member
Awards
If you don't mind me suggesting this, but could we please have a list of those who've been interviewed before? This way we're not accidentally voting for people who've gone already. It'd help a lot. C:

Yeah, this is a good point to bring up. I know some people have been interviewed in the past that haven't had a chance at an audio interview yet, and we can definitely get back and hit those people up again for an audio interview sometime if they want, but for now let's try to stick to people that haven't been interviewed at all before. I'm not sure if some of these nominees have been interviewed before or not, so we'll try to figure that out heresay until we can compile a list.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
that is a really good idea kit it gives more opportunity for those who haven't been interview yet

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
-Walks in, sees thread title-

I nominate Lunarmaster54.

-Walks out-

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
I nominate Lunarmaster54 and Kingdomkeylight. And I throw my vote in on Seph as well. *goes to build a place to hide cause she knows at least one of these boys is gonna want to tan her hide*

HAH jokes on you dearie I NOMINATE "ETERNAL DREAM." XP cause thankfully I know my name wont be tallied high XD.

Eternal Dream: Cause out of all the people I have rped with she prepares such a depth to her characters emotionally before the rp even starts, and I would love to hear her questioned on how she goes about creating a character x3.(Also because I know she would be tortured in said interview XD MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Skitty Cat: For where the dream ends the skitty begins XD. Skitty always has her A game when it comes to posting, and always paints a vivid image in her scenes. Also who else doesn't want to hear her shyly being interviewed XD.

Sephiroth2: Technically I already know a lot about this guy seeing how much we have talked out of KHI settings, but I am sure the world of KHI's Roleplaying sections wants to know about this powerhouse of a sexy guy XD.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I nominate Ruby Rose just because it'd make a great introduction to the newest RPer in our community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back