• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roleplaying: Gauge of Interest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
X or XV. The only two that matter.

Both of those would make excellent rps. Were you planning on making it? Or were you looking for someone to start one up? I might be able to assist with that. Or be part of it along with another start up rp depending on what everyone else is doing. xD

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I'd be down for something Final Fantasy.

I also feel like there should be a solid KH event running, this being a KH site and all... But then, there's probably not much interest on that front. It's a real shame that Rena's last RPs didn't make it through. I had a really fun trio to work with in Arcana.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
From my experience on here, KH rps only pan out following the release of a new game. Which sucks because I very much miss those roleplays. Some of my favorite moments come from that specific type of rp. We should all come up with something while we're on the topic.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Then that makes three of us interested in a Final Fantasy RP. I suppose it now depends on which one you guys want to happen; XV or X?

I wouldn't mind a KH RP as long as it has enough roleplayers to keep it going and a enrich enough story to see through to the end. (Hopefully.) It could be based on the KH3 trailers? Or something related to the Foretellers? I suppose it depends on what you're looking for. Unless there's a past one you guys would want to come back? I'm all ears about making this possibly happen.

On the other hand, the closest thing to being KH related would be Kingdom Spirits that's on the op of this thread. :3

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Isn't Kingdom Spirits closed to new applicants though?

I'm not entirely certain what I'd do for a KH RP. My interests in anything like that has been disconnected from the main series, branching more into completely original AU's of it.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I've got an old FFX rp that I've attempting to rework in my spare time. Basic premise is the Eternal Calm was a lie and Sin is back and Yuna and some of her folks died fighting it unprepared. As for FFXV... I got nothing for the time being. I've been thinking of one that kinda has something to do with the original story. King Noctis prepares a mercenary squad for when threats as big as the one he faced come along and threaten the Kingdom.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
So, seeing how this place is to see if anyone is interested in joining up or discussing roleplays or ideas, I decided to give mine off. The idea of mine is to do a role-play that combines both Kingdom Hearts and Sword Art Online.

I've already worked on it, but didn't have the courage to put it up for thinking it'd be way too similar in nature to relations with both series, games and anime wise. I've worked it on it each day and it's looking good, just that it needs players, lol. xD

So! Here it is and I hope to hear some feedback from this! If you're interested, great! If not, then it's not anybody's tea or whatever you guys enjoy drinking. :3

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
So, seeing how this place is to see if anyone is interested in joining up or discussing roleplays or ideas, I decided to give mine off. The idea of mine is to do a role-play that combines both Kingdom Hearts and Sword Art Online.

I've already worked on it, but didn't have the courage to put it up for thinking it'd be way too similar in nature to relations with both series, games and anime wise. I've worked it on it each day and it's looking good, just that it needs players, lol. xD

So! Here it is and I hope to hear some feedback from this! If you're interested, great! If not, then it's not anybody's tea or whatever you guys enjoy drinking. :3

That could be an interesting idea, or at least in my opinion.

Chromatic

Become
Awards

I'm only remotely familiar with SAO, but it does sound like a delicious mixture for KH.

Roxie1563

Awards
I'm only remotely familiar with SAO, but it does sound like a delicious mixture for KH.

It is something unique and fun! :D Although, I don't know when it'll be up but it may change soon than you'd think. I've been hammering on it more, thanks to the help of my co-partner, Skitty Cat! :)

I'm just glad to know that you're interested.

Roxie1563

Awards
So... is this going to be a thing?

I'm so sorry about this! D: Real life got hold of me due to family issues and currently in the process of making it fit better than I originally thought when it came into picture.

I'll just have to work on it some more and hopefully, it'll be up and running soon. :3 I'm sorry once again!

WakingDawn96

(Is this still where we can post RP ideas? If not, let me know, but for now:)

Okay the story is like this: I have wanted to tell a story that takes Disney characters, and KH characters could be allowed as well if there is an interest for them to appear, and changes the stories of the Disney characters to make them completely new but still share similarities to their original stories. This idea is kind of inspired by Once Upon a Time from ABC, but it isn't that story either. It's more of a you do you thing where you take your favorite Disney characters and you make the version that you want to make from them. So let's say we take the great hero Hercules, well you don't have to be the hero from the Disney tale, you can still use elements from the Disney tale, but you can make Hercules into a character that he hasn't been seen as before. It's that type of thing, and this story will take place in a world where all the Disney worlds are connected as one huge world, with the exception of worlds like Neverland and Wonderland, where those will be connected, but they will be their own separate worlds. Now, I can't say much about the main antagonist of the story, or what danger will bring these characters together, because I am still working that detail out, but I can say that there will be multiple reasons for different Disney characters to team up and interact with each other. I just wanted to make new light to some of the beloved Disney classics since there are possibilities for more stories out of them if they were changed as a person and their stories were rewritten.

So yeah, if anyone is interested in this RP idea, let me know, and if you have any suggestions, I am all ears since this RP will require the ideas of different people if it is to be something special. :)

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
*Passes by*

Would anyone be interested in a non-Canon Kingdom Hearts RP?

It would be a bit on the serious side. Based around the time of the Keyblade War, in a sort of Keyblade academy like setting. I'm just checking to see how many would be interested in something like that in order to start spilling more beans. The activity around the section here is a bit depressing to me when I look back at the days when this place was bustling with Roleplayers.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I don't think I'd participate since I have enough on my plate as-is, but I wouldn't mind helping in any way I could! It'd be nice to see more RPs here!

Awards
I always find it so fun to revisit the old roleplays! I was so carefree back then. I didn't have to worry too much about Life and Adulting. Fast forward 10 years later, annnd...

Chromatic

Become
Awards
*Passes by*

Would anyone be interested in a non-Canon Kingdom Hearts RP?

It would be a bit on the serious side. Based around the time of the Keyblade War, in a sort of Keyblade academy like setting. I'm just checking to see how many would be interested in something like that in order to start spilling more beans. The activity around the section here is a bit depressing to me when I look back at the days when this place was bustling with Roleplayers.

I would be interested in making a return home for such a venture. My time may be in a bit of a crunch, but I think I can handle one more RP. I've actually got my own drafts of this very concept, if you care to collaborate.

PS - I know we didn't interact much back when, but it's good to see you Lumine. :3

Last edited:

Ruby Rose

So anyone here would fancy a My Hero Academia Alternate Universe/Non-canon RP?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back