• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roleplaying: Gauge of Interest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Whaaaaattt... wait.

[video=youtube;VzACoLtbhIg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzACoLtbhIg[/video]

Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs???
088.jpg

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
88WQFXx.jpg

I'm not motivated atm, but let me know if I can do anything to help out. Hopefully others will be interested so we can get off the ground.

Peace

Awards
*Passes by*

Would anyone be interested in a non-Canon Kingdom Hearts RP?

It would be a bit on the serious side. Based around the time of the Keyblade War, in a sort of Keyblade academy like setting. I'm just checking to see how many would be interested in something like that in order to start spilling more beans. The activity around the section here is a bit depressing to me when I look back at the days when this place was bustling with Roleplayers.

This seems interesting to me. Annnnnd I got the perfect theme song for it.
[video=youtube;CN_DjYDHEVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN_DjYDHEVU[/video]

Nice to see you back, Lumine.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
If the kingdom hearts or my hero academia rp gets off the ground, I'll join. :3

Ruby Rose

Yeah! I'll decide after Halloweening. Still have to finish my Froppy costume project. :p

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
*Passes by*

Would anyone be interested in a non-Canon Kingdom Hearts RP?

. . . in a sort of Keyblade academy like setting.

So anyone here would fancy a My Hero Academia Alternate Universe/Non-canon RP?

I think it would be interesting to see these two ideas merged: some sort of Keyblade academy that's similar to the setup of My Hero Acedemia. I don't watch the show so I don't know how compatible those two settings are. Since the waning activity of the roleplaying section is a concern, combining forces might be your best bet for a successful RP.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Asking out of curiosity (and to hopefully prod anyone that's still lurking about these parts): would anyone feasibly be interested in running/competing in a tournament? I know the battle subsection kinda developed an infamous reputation over its years, and that it was the first thing to get the ax when the RP downsized. But I figure with a proper set of parameters, a tournament could go smoothly.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Asking out of curiosity (and to hopefully prod anyone that's still lurking about these parts): would anyone feasibly be interested in running/competing in a tournament? I know the battle subsection kinda developed an infamous reputation over its years, and that it was the first thing to get the ax when the RP downsized. But I figure with a proper set of parameters, a tournament could go smoothly.
I’ve never been a fan of straight up fights for the sake of fighting, funnily enough. But I totally would be down to help out to set the rules and help run it.

Light

faster than
Awards

You've got a ready, if rusty, combatant here. Count me in.

Interested to see the approach which is suggested; I first came to the forums at the waning of the Battles section and its tournaments. The new format was definitely exciting and appeared to be quite challenging but stimulating for the battlers.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I’ve never been a fan of straight up fights for the sake of fighting, funnily enough. But I totally would be down to help out to set the rules and help run it.

Help organizing, as well as judging, is always welcome. The basics of what I intend to implement into this one will include: a definitive power scaling cap, either for the tournament as a whole, or on a battle-to-battle basis; a response timeframe based on expressed availability of the combants; and a penalty system for those that fail to post within an adequate window of their availability.

You've got a ready, if rusty, combatant here. Count me in.

Interested to see the approach which is suggested; I first came to the forums at the waning of the Battles section and its tournaments. The new format was definitely exciting and appeared to be quite challenging but stimulating for the battlers.

I wasn't aware that there was "new" format for battling. Or are you referring to the restructuring of the RP section?

Light

faster than
Awards
I wasn't aware that there was "new" format for battling. Or are you referring to the restructuring of the RP section?

I was referring to the new competition format. I think there was an old system which had been replaced by a new one, under which the points may have been calculated differently - but I'm not entirely sure. I did not partake, was much younger, and it was many years ago.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I was referring to the new competition format. I think there was an old system which had been replaced by a new one, under which the points may have been calculated differently - but I'm not entirely sure. I did not partake, was much younger, and it was many years ago.

I remember that a bit now. We switched the order ranking from the "beat someone, take their spot" format to the point-based system.

I won't be using a system like that though. Not for this event. The exact format will depend on interest level. Either a seeding style bracket, or elimination.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I'm thinking of doing a reworking of this role-play, and I've only ever posted it once online anywhere. If anyone's interested, feel free to throw your money in. I'm gonna have purgatory post it though since she's way more active than me. But before I move forward I just wanna see who's interested in it.

Deimos

Awards
Holy shit. Thats definitely something I would be on board for, once you said post-apocalyptic setting you had my attention ;)

purgatory

Awards
I think the only problem with me posting the thread is that I can't lock it, but I can edit it freely. The number of posts to break up all the information itself is already a lot ;-;. Are you finished with the new template? That old one was pretty dated~! :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back