• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Room of Awakening/Sleep, Souless and Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Yes I know there hasn't been any information released that states the new enemy is a Souless but just hear me out:

Souless:

Souless are similar to Heartless but instead they steal souls. Now my idea is during the Keyblade War, a bunch of Souless were released causing many of the weilders to Souls thus them being able to leave their keyblades behind unlike when Sora became a Heartless and thus you have the Keyblade Graveyard.

Room of Awakening/Sleep:

Now what do Souless have to do with these two rooms? Well my idea is those weilders were taken to the Room of Sleep and their souls were sent to the Room of Awakening.

Xemnas:

So what does Xemnas have to do all with all this? Well what if Aqua was one of those weilders who lost her soul to the Souless and her body was also taken to the Room of Sleep but Xemnas put her in a speical room (for some reason I can't quite think of yet) and the reason in KHII FM+ Xigbar said Xemnas was looking for the Room of Awakening was so he could find Aqua's soul and wake her up.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Now this is all just an idea/theory. I welcome critism but please no flaming. :thumbup:

A

Anima Relic

I find this theory to be highly unlikely and not plausible.

1. Souls can not survive on their own, it's just like death. Souls need a vessel. Souls only gives/sustains life within a vessel.

2.It was never confrimed that there was a keyblade war. Plus, the name came up in the secret ending of KH2, which was just a concept video.

3.The room where Xemnas talks to Aqua's armor, there is no body inside of it, it's pretty obvous, because there is no signs of flesh in the open parts of the armor where skin should be showing. Not to mention that the leg part of the armor is all disfigured and kinda looks like it's doing extreme yoga or something simlar :lol:

kh is ba

I agree with Anima Relic and souls are already in nobodies. Also things like this have been said a numerous amount of times.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

you see souless has to have a basis like heartless and dusks or nobodies or whichever the two. A heartless comes when darkness voids the light in ones heart and then the person becomes a heartless, and if the heart that was taken was strong then on a rare occasion the body and soul would become a nobody. So what does a souless come from what's its basis, not to mention its name makes no sense

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

Souls cant exist by themselves.....
for example...you can have a heart and a body and all that good stuff....but if you have no brain...well then you're basically just dead...

so some may be wondering..."how will souls be added into the Kh universe"(cuz we know they will be)
i think they will become an enemy that is a heart+ the soul because...

Soul+body=Nobody
Heart+Body=Heartless
Heart+Body+Soul=Person
Soul+Body=(?) Something new...

Idk im Just Spitting out random piles of nonsense.......but this is just what i think

A

Anima Relic

^I'm starting to think the heart and soul is a bad combination. For a couple of reasons.

1. The soul's job is to dwell within the shell, or a body.

2.A soul gives/sustains life.

3. It holds memories as well.

Now for the heart.

1.Contains light and darkness

2. Contains memories

3. Contains emotions

4.Without a body, it manifests or projects a physical form.

So basically, the heart doesn't need the soul, but what could the soul provide for the heart?

Anagram

Banned
i dont think souls can exist by themselves either. Cause in ansems reports he defines death as the soul leaving the body, and a body needs a soul to live and a heart to have emotion.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

well im looking at what you just said...and...thatsa good question...

ok in the Kh universe their is the Heart, Body and Soul
in the real world the 3 parts of the body are ..the Heart, Body, and Mind...and some even call it a soul

I think the Soul/Mind/ keeps the emotions of the heart in check
like Your conciense(sp?) does

You have emotions in your heart...but your Soul/Mind tells you how to act on these emotions...

so thats my answer....idk if it makes sense

A

Anima Relic

^Sorry, but it does not make sense, Sora after the hollow bastion thing with Rikunort, just a heart, his soul and body went to Roxas. So his soul could not have told Sora how to think or what to feel. Which, on another note proves that the soul does not equal the mind. Also, if anything the Heart is the conscience KH.

A

Anima Relic

^The person in my sig and avi, is none other than....*drumroll* SOL BADGUY!!! *crowd goes wild* lol He's my fav character from a fighting game series called Guilty Gear. He's sorta an anti hero.

A

Anima Relic

^Yep, his sword is called Fuenken or in plain english, Fireseal.

Last edited:

Ansem Darkheart

2.It was never confrimed that there was a keyblade war. Plus, the name came up in the secret ending of KH2, which was just a concept video.

The term Keyblade War was indeed mentioned in the Secret Ending. I think we can correctly assume that there was or will be a Keyblad War at some point. Yes its not confirmed, but think about it.

I also love Guilty Gear and Sol Badguy. Awesome Ansem and I use to play it all the time before we got 360's.

A

Anima Relic

Guilty Gear 2 Overture is coming out on the 360, i'm so jealous, I have a wii. GG2overture is a direct sequel to the first orgiinal Guilty Gear.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
well im looking at what you just said...and...thatsa good question...

ok in the Kh universe their is the Heart, Body and Soul
in the real world the 3 parts of the body are ..the Heart, Body, and Mind...and some even call it a soul

I think the Soul/Mind/ keeps the emotions of the heart in check
like Your conciense(sp?) does

You have emotions in your heart...but your Soul/Mind tells you how to act on these emotions...

so thats my answer....idk if it makes sense

That seems to make sense to me. ^^' My personal opinion is that it would explain the actions of the currently known humanoid Nobodies, what with being emotionally challenged and all. o_o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back