• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Room of Worship

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
I was just wondering if anybody else decorated their entire room with KH stuff. I have a keyblade hanging on my wall, the KH logo painted on another, and my entire door is covered with pics of KH I & II. I still want to decorate it with more KH stuff too.

If anybody else has rooms decorated with KH stuff, then please post a description of it in this topic. I'm interested to see just how many people have their rooms decorated with KH stuff, and I'm sure there must be rooms way more hard core than mine.

Oh, and just to let you know, it doesn't have anything to do with KH, but these things are also in my room, and they make it look cooler: a pistol crossbow, a blow-dart gun, a short sword, a knife, a billy club, and a 4 foot long staff. (Feel free to tell other non-Kh things about your room too, if you feel it's good enough to comment about)

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
No I am not a KH addict nor a Sora, RIku, Kairi, Ansem etc worshipper. My room is full of black lights, strobe lights, spot lights and many other types of "party" lights. It's got posters of Crossfade, Evanescence, Stewie from Family Guy and Lacuna Coil so no room on the walls or ceiling. It's got my 8 martial art weapons, a shinai, 2 bo's, 2 kamas, 2 nunchaku and a bokken.

cloud@omnislash

I don't think I would create a so called "shrine rooom" for KH for reasons such as:

1. I'm not younger than 11.
2. I am not older than 30.
3. I already have a shrine room of my basketball trophies along with other members of my family that have played sports.
4. I'm not really into KH that much.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Oh god no I am not that obessed with Kingdom Hearts. I like the game but not that mush god it would make my room look ugly.

sinharvest_angel

yep, my room is a kh room, and my outside yard so far is the closest looking to DI, my dads always making the house look like DI, (tho he doesnt know it)

keyblade of light

I would hang stuff on the walls if I had stuff to hang on the walls...
I live in a wasteland *cough* Israel *cough* - where could I possibly buy KH/KH2 fan stuff like posters? I wish I had some...

BHK Owns

hmm i got nothing from KH in my room..i dont think im crazy enough to make a keyblade, because if i actually did id end up hitting somebody with it..and hard too...yea but the only thing im gonna get is gonna be the limited edition stradagey guide...hmm hopefully some goodies will come with that..anyone know what comes with it or why its "limited edition"?

Rikus-Nightfall

Wow, now that's what I call a KH shrine. Eh, my room's not really decorated with KH goodies, but my geometry folder is! Heh. But...I do have two wallscrolls hanging up of Cloud and Sephiroth from Advent Children. Also one of Tidus and Yuna from FFX, but they're not in KH...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back