• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rosario Vampire OOC/Sign Ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
okey dokey, well, what i said pretty much described the character from the book to. oh and i suggest reading it. 'The Genesis of Shannara' GREAT book i suggest it to all

here is teh link.

this is a link describing the person in the book who is a gypsy morph. im not sure if they have an exact description of the gypsy morph, this is the closest i could find.

Hawk (Shannara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Last edited:

Shadowfaith

Okay sorry about that. I edited my sign up. I kept it pretty much the same apart from the species and minor parts of my personality, description, bio and skills.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Veb1233 - Chimwemwe Omar Alao - Accepted

Chaotic Misery – after going over your monster form two abilities I wanted to ask you a few things. “Most dragons are equal or more powerful then Vampires.” What do you mean by powerful? In terms of physical strength or what? I can agree with the physical strength because of the overall size of the dragon it would enhance physical strength greatly allowing it at that stage to be on par or more powerful than some Vampires. “His super strength is enough to create earthquakes two miles long.” Leave out the two miles long part it seems to be overly descriptive and gives a sort of over powerful thing to me. “His eyesight is enhanced allowing him to see perfectly from a mile or two away.” Same here. “He can fly at a supersonic level.” I don’t know how fast supersonic speed it but I’d say a dragon could fly at best airplane speed. No? the rest is really good. ^_^ but make sure you have Wei Lin’s template up at or before Monday please.

Darkness of White - Kiti Aono – Accepted

Twilight_Path - Kohaku Mayumi – Accepted

Shadowfaith - Keahi Penbrae – Accepted (However keep in mind that weapons are not allowed on school grounds. But since you are low on powers I’ll allow it under the condition you are in some kind of Kendo club. Yes there are clubs at Yokai Academy. Also I was wondering if you are using the staff in the Crow Tengu picture as part of your monster? If so I will allow it in as I do not actually consider it to be a real weapon.)

Joze parue – your monster form abilities are VERY vague. “He can run fast and easily take down anything.” No I don’t like that at all. “He can also do spells with his satyr flute.” What kind of spells? In your human form abilities you said your character can do “MINOR flute spells.” What kind? Please describe.

The King – so your first character only has pyrokinesis in his monster form? If not add more to it and describe please. Also make sure you have Madison Trish’s template up at or before Monday please.

nate_shuuya29 – I have made my decision and I am not allowing gypsy morph to be a character in the RP. My reasons are because “He has no exact monster form, no one knows what his original form is. He is just who he is.” All monsters are capable of making a human form no matter what to fit in. your monster form abilities are far too powerful and too many. Sorry pick another monster please. There are a lot of them out there you shouldn’t have much trouble picking another.

Dragon versus Vampire. I hope your prepared DT.
Lol. I am. ^_^

Last edited:

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
sorry for the ability thing im having problems with my itenlligence latly, im not kiding

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
^it's cool just edit it a bit.

Score!!! I didn't even know what a Kitsune was until the other day when I was looking up monsters for this RP. I spent a couple hours reading on it. I'm really glad you like it enough to let me in.
i normally allow just about anyone into my RP's but this time i had to be a bit more picky about the templates. ^^;;;

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yea Only Pyrokenesis.
I'm not sure if Cerberus has anything other than that but his dog like abilities. Im sure he's powerful and fast so i just put those. So I'm basically done with TK.
Ill be sure to finish Trish up. Kinda Hard I've never done a girl before.
I'm experimenting on you DT. Lol

Shadowfaith

Yes she will be using the staff. It's sorta apart of her...

Thanks for allowing my character to have a weapon, though as you said I will only train with it.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Edit Tags
Tags roulette is a fag., roulette likes it in the ass., roulette phails.

Also i was wondering who the hell put those tags up on my RP OOC/Sign Up thread.

The King - ok good luck with your second character.

Shadowfaith - ok as long as my conditions are met.

Darkness of White - i'll go over it but i think yours was one of the ones that had no real problems from the start involving powers, character, story, ETC.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
is that good?? if not i'll change it. and i sent you a pm DT about being a gypsy morph, and you didn't reply so i'm posting this up

Name: Marcus Grey

Grade: 11th

Clothes: He has no specific type of clothes, but mostly wears darker shirts and long jeans. He rarely wears shorts, or short jeans, alot of his shirts label the fact that he likes alot of heavy dark bands. Meaning his shirt's are usually band shirts. He almost always has a black leather jacket on.

Monster Form Type: phoenix

Monster Form Appearance: He appears as his normal human form, but with res wings and flaming red eyes. ?His body seems to turn into fire.

Monster Form Abilities: He has the power to flty at speeds that can go into supersonic, his reflexes are astounding and he has the power to control fire.

Human Form Race: He is from american, he has always lived there and never knew what he truly was until he was 10, when he first used his power.

Human Form Appearance: http://http://cdimg2.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/08182008/2/b/0/f/2b0f5acea6c840_full.jpg

Human Form Abilities: His human for capabilities, are a tiny tiny fraction of those in his demon form. He has reflexes more then any normal human can move and run faster then normal humans, and can jump higher then any normal human. He also has a small control over fire.

Skills: He is good at martial arts and defending himself. He is very sneaky and very smart, he is also a very good strategist and one of the smartest kids ever.

Personality: He is a shy quiet guy if he doesn't know you. He doesn't make friends very easily. When he knows you he acts bubbly and sometimes considered obnoxious though he tries not to be. He will also defend you know matter what if he knows you, and if he doesn't, well he will try and protect you if he sees you have a good heart and are a nice person.

Bio: His life was like any other human/monster's life, or so he thought. He went to normal school had normal friends, but alwways felt out of place. He had known what he was since he was a baby. He never used his powers in public because it was a bad idea. He would practice his powers alot. day and night with his father. When he turned 15, an assassin came to his house and killed his mother and father. He killed the assassin.

For the past year he has been going from foster care to foster care. finally they decided to put him in Yokai academy. He never knew what it was. He just hoped he could make friends. He was happy when he heard he would be getting out of the foster care system, and his aunt was paying for his tuition. His aunt is one of his favorite family members. No one else in his family cared for him.

hey DT is this good??

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
second try
Name: Taces Keleer

Grade: 10th

Clothes: Wheres a red coat with a yellow shirt with a Green cross on it, and blue Jeans. Also he wears to white gloves gives him the power to not lose control of a certain ability(will be explained in the rp

Monster Form Type: Shadow people

Monster Form Appearance: Looks like a human but has no other color besides black and looks very thin but is not.

Monster Form Abilities: Can go through solid and liquid objects(means he cant suficate), can slip into peoples dreams and can control shadow energy into a ball like weapon if called on.

Human Form Race: American

Human Form Appearance: My sig without the arm made out of metal though and shorter hair with a more silky look.

Human Form Abilities: He can access his ability to go through walls only.

Skills: Taces is the top of his fencing class and is a pretty descent cheif

Personality: In both societies Tace acts like the quiet type that keeps to himself but for the friends he has if they need help hes always there to give a hand.

Bio: Taces's mother works as a Cheif for a huge business, why'll his father works as a logger. Seeing that there sons abilitys were being unused and a little uncontrolled Taces's parents sent him to Yokai academy to controll his powers and better understand what he is. Like his mother once did Taces loves to cause chaos, so much that he can almost in serious trouble if caught

Once learning he was going to Yokai academy Taces looked at it as a chance to make new friends a learn more about the other him the best he can. Also he heard they had a fencing team which made him very happy.

second time is the charm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back