• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rosario Vampire OOC/Sign Ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
we can start the RP by tonight if everything goes according to plan and i can create the first post for my characters as well as the thread. i'd also like nate, KKL, The King and jozi parue to have their templates finalized by tonight.

Well idk who posted those tags but it seems to be on alot of other Threads.
Finished my other temp.

CANT WAIT TO START!
well at least they're gone now. hmm i'd like to ask you about your temp TK. what does "Turn People Into Stone. Blood Is Fatal " mean? can you expand upon how you turn people into stone? please don't say by sight. ^^;;; also how is her blood fatal? what makes it so fatal? what does it do? is it poison? is there a way to cure it? ETC. just try to expand upon it ok.

hey can i be a crusnik?? i already fixed it. check it out please.
no i'm going to deny your request. mostly because it is anime based. take a look at the below list ok nate? you can use basically any monster that hasn't already been used by someone else. Oh that's right and NO MORE DRAGONS ARE ALLOWED.

List of monsters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this sounds like a good rp dt

Name: Taces Keleer

Grade: 10th

Clothes: Wheres a red coat with a yellow shirt with a Green cross on it, and blue Jeans. Also he wears to white gloves that give werewolfs the ability to wear Silver on there hands. Taces weres a siver Ring his Mother gave him that has been in their family for a long time along with the gloves.

Monster Form Type: Werewolf

Monster Form Appearance: Like most a big dog like creature that can stand on his hind legs with big amounts of fur and good legs.

Monster Form Abilities: Super speed, enhanced night vision, enhanced senses,storng skin, and above average strength(dont want to go over board with the strength just he stronger he can break threw a wall or something)

Human Form Race: American

Human Form Appearance: My sig without the arm made out of metal though and shorter hair with a more silky look.

Human Form Abilities: He can access his speed about 1/2 of it anyway, also his scense of smell is above normal.

Skills: Taces is top of the track team in all running events,he has a great ability in cooking good food and hes a average in the fencing club.

Personality: In both societies Tace acts like the quiet type that keeps to himself but for the friends he has if they need help hes always there to give a hand.

Bio: Taces's mother works as a Cheif for a huge business, why'll his father works as a logger. Seeing that there sons abilitys were being unused and a little uncontrolled Taces's parents sent him to Yokai academy to controll his powers and better understand what he is. Like his father once did Taces love to run, so much that he can almost run on walls(only in Monster form).

Once learning he was going to Yokai academy Taces looked at it as a chance to make new friends a learn more about the other him the best he can. Also he heard they had track team which made him very happy.

Sorry if the bio is not good I never have been good at that part if there any thing wrong tell me and I will fix it.
KKL as much as i am overjoyed that you are here and a part of my RP i must insist you pick another monster please. anyways take a look through the below list KKL. you can use any basically any monster that hasn't already been used by someone else. Oh that's right and NO MORE DRAGONS ARE ALLOWED.

List of monsters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think there is already a werewolf here KKL.
indeed there is good catch Darkness of White.

Name:Manuel Jimenez

Nickname: Man

Grade: Freshmen

Clothes: Wears a bob marley shirt and loose jeans

Monster Form Type: Satyr

Monster Form Appearance: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/Trog_Man/satyr.jpg (without the weapon)

Monster Form Abilities:He has super speed, He can also do spells with his satyr flute:make monsters fall asleep,makes illusions, increase his strength, weaken foes: strength, speed, powers. and can give health/ stamina. BUT unfortunetly he only uses theme when he has to, because they take away his stamina

Human Form Race: 50%Mexican, 50%Irish

Human Form Appearance: Black hair,brown skin,tall,thin. Has a thin mustache and a slight build. You would never see him as irish,

Human Form Abilities: Faster than normal and can do MINOR flute spells like: make beings drowsy, make him self a LITTLE stronger/faster. And can make illusions(only for a min.). BUT unfortunetly he only uses theme when he has to, because they take away his stamina

Skills: Free running, flute

Personality: He's very quite and shy. But in his monster form hes a raging machine. Hes a pig when it comes to food and is not so good at education. He though is quite he is a fierce combatant and never gives up, he hates people who give up with no good reason. (sorry i gotta leave ill edit it later)

Bio: His mom is Mexican and his dad is Irish? His parents met when his mother(who came from Ireland) was a English teacher in Mexico, they instanly new they were satyr and fell in love. Though they lived in Mexico they hated it. So they moved to America and thats where Manuel was conceived, but still his parents wernt born there so he was technically a immigrant. His parents were strict about his monster form and gave him a sealment ring to seal his powers(witch he still uses). The ring kept slipping though and he would terrorize towns, so his parents sent him to Yokai academy so he could learn how to control his forms.
the bolded areas i say no to. however the parts in italics can still be done but are only illusions and are not real as it would make more sense for your monster. ok?

Last edited:

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
wait i already fixed it? unless you dont like it
Human Form Abilities: Faster than normal and can do MINOR flute spells like: make beings drowsy, make him self a LITTLE stronger/faster. And can make illusions(only for a min.). BUT unfortunetly he only uses theme when he has to, because they take away his stamina

Monster Form Abilities:He has super speed, He can also do spells with his satyr flute:make monsters fall asleep,makes illusions, increase his strength, weaken foes: strength, speed, powers. and can give health/ stamina. BUT unfortunetly he only uses theme when he has to, because they take away his stamina

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
wait i already fixed it? unless you dont like it
hmm well after considering it i'll ask that you take away "Faster than normal" and "make beings drowsy" from your human form abilities and then your character will be acceptable. ok? you'd have these abilities in your human form then. "can do MINOR flute spells like: make him self a LITTLE stronger/faster. And can make illusions(only for a min.). BUT unfortunetly he only uses theme when he has to, because they take away his stamina" how does that sound?

Hey DT I finished my temps. Check them out.
i'm assuming that werewolves all still possess the natural weakness of silver correct?

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
well at least they're gone now. hmm i'd like to ask you about your temp TK. what does "Turn People Into Stone. Blood Is Fatal " mean? can you expand upon how you turn people into stone? please don't say by sight. ^^;;; also how is her blood fatal? what makes it so fatal? what does it do? is it poison? is there a way to cure it? ETC. just try to expand upon it ok.

Well i was going off of what wikipedia had. (Not the best source.) But the Gorgon's (Most famous is medusa.) But yes i was talking about sight idk what else to put really yet again. Maybe it could be like GOW. Kratos held the head and the light that shown from it turned ppl into stone maybe it could be that...umm Yes the blood is lethal posion i read. If you read its all there but you dont have to i will gladly clear anything up. It says: Right Side of bodies blood heals. And left side is fatal posion. I just twisted it around to human form and Monster form as you can see. But i'll make those edits. And what should i do about stone gazing? Edit or what...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Well i was going off of what wikipedia had. (Not the best source.) But the Gorgon's (Most famous is medusa.) But yes i was talking about sight idk what else to put really yet again. Maybe it could be like GOW. Kratos held the head and the light that shown from it turned ppl into stone maybe it could be that...umm Yes the blood is lethal posion i read. If you read its all there but you dont have to i will gladly clear anything up. It says: Right Side of bodies blood heals. And left side is fatal posion. I just twisted it around to human form and Monster form as you can see. But i'll make those edits. And what should i do about stone gazing? Edit or what...
i would suggest upon physical skin to object touch it would turn things into stone. you'd have to make a way to supress it though so it doesn't turn your clothes into stone Lol. merely sight like the Medusa or the Basilisk might be over doing it a bit. ah ok i understand the poison now.

it's settled then. i'll accept you.

Yeah Silver is still her weakness.
ok. i figured as much. i do like both of your templates a lot CM.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
DT said:
i'd also like nate and KKL to have their templates finalized by tonight.
that only leaves these two to finish their characters up. i'll start up the RP tonight most likely then. ^_^

Lol...well duh. In monster form she barely has clothes on anyway lol. Ok I guess touch is fine. Makes the fighting (if any) more of a challenge. All edits made.
xD. well it should be interesting. i'll add her to the list up front momentarily.

Well I am the legendary CM, so I would guess that much.
Lol.

OOC:
also along the way in this RP cause this does take place in a school you can just make up characters as you go along. (EX. as i was walking down the hall i saw a girl with blue hair or a guy with razor sharp teeth, ETC.)

EDIT:

Name: Cole Cancer Rose

Nickname: Cancer (He is called this by his older brother Sky.)

Grade: 9

Clothes: Commission:: Phoenix by *vashperado on deviantART

Monster Form Type: Half Vampire and Half Phoenix

Monster Form Appearance (1): Phoenix by ~meitantei on deviantART

Monster Form Abilities (1): Being a breed of half Vampire and half Phoenix he has combined abilities from both species. However in his first monster form he takes on the abilities of his mother’s side, which grants him the full abilities of the Phoenix. He first turns into a Phoenix a giant bird covered in flames. The flames make it extremely difficult to harm him as they prevent most attacks from hitting. In this form he is capable of manipulating fire to its fullest; he can also fly with his large flame covered wings, can regenerate rapidly from any wound and can make himself move through the air at extreme speeds by using his flames on his body to propel him forward like a bullet being launched from a gun. Cole like all Phoenix’s have at birth an immunity to fire and thus cannot be harmed by fire in any form. He also has slightly enhanced physical abilities such as strength, speed, ETC. But they are only as enhanced, as they would be for a normal Phoenix. Cole’s body also cannot ever touch water under normal circumstances, as it would greatly diminish his powers over fire as well as make it more difficult for him to fly. Like all Vampires Cole’s blood when pumped into another living being is capable of giving the being all of the Vampires powers. However these powers would be limited for use and at max a person could use their Vampire powers for about 5 minutes. It is unknown if they also adopt their weaknesses as well. However when in his first monster form and his first monster form alone his blood gains a unique ability to if injected into a dead being (but not dead of natural causes) could bring them back to life. The limit on this would be for as long as their natural life span would have been if they had still been alive or if they were to be killed again. It is not known why this effect only takes place during his first monster form though it may be greatly due to the fact that he resembles the Phoenix so greatly in his first monster form.

Monster Form Appearance (2): He looks like he did in his human form except with a few changes. For one he has angel like wings from the image below and flames glow around his wings, wrists and ankles. His hair also turns pure white and rather than floating down like normal hair it seems to float a slight bit as if gravity is partially non-existent for him. His eyes also turn a crimson red. The pupils also alter to look like a cat’s pupils in an oval like shape.
angel of fire by ~milyKnight on deviantART
Commission:: Phoenix by *vashperado on deviantART

Monster Form Abilities (2): Being a breed of half Vampire and half Phoenix he has the combined abilities from both species. In this form he is capable of manipulating fire to its fullest; he can also fly with his large flame covered wings and can make himself move through the air at extreme speed by using his ability to manipulate fire to propel him forward like a bullet being launched from a gun. All fire he creates in this form is unique to his existence as no other Phoenix is capable of creating black colored flames. They are all far stronger than normal flames or even blue flames and have the potential to remain burning for hours on end. He has super human strength, stamina, speed, agility, senses and ETC. He is immortal and thus does not need to worry about disease or old age. He also can regenerate at an astonishing rate faster than even Sky. He cannot suck the blood of the living to give himself sustenance, as he has no fangs. As a result he does not have the true strength of the Vampire like Sky but does have a very large amount of strength making him very superhumanly strong. However he can never be as physically strong as Sky potentially can be. Cole’s body also cannot ever touch water under normal circumstances as it would greatly diminish both his Vampire and Phoenix powers. They are sort of his Kryptonite. Cole like all Phoenix’s have at birth an immunity to fire and thus cannot be harmed by fire in any form. His strength is by far the most powerful of all his physical enhancements as Vampires are physically the strongest monsters of all and yet their bodies tend to be as small as a normal human beings body would. Like all Vampires Cole’s blood when pumped into another living being is capable of giving he or she all of the Vampires powers. However these powers would be limited for use and at max a person could use their Vampire powers for about 5 minutes. It is unknown if they also adopt their weaknesses as well.

Human Form Race: Caucasian

Human Form Appearance: Commission:: Phoenix by *vashperado on deviantART

Human Form Abilities: In Cole’s human form he can only shoot fire out from his body in a sort of shockwave fashion, make it flow around his arms like a protective aura as well as shoot out in streams from his arms/hands. His flames are all the colors red/orange and are not nearly as powerful in his other two monster forms. Cole like all Phoenix’s have at birth an immunity to fire and thus cannot be harmed by fire in any form. Cole also has good deal of enhanced strength thanks to his Vampire side but it is not nearly enhanced as greatly as in his second monster form. However his powers over fire are all greatly suppressed to the point where he cannot use them while he is wearing his gloves. Cole’s body also cannot ever touch water under normal circumstances as it greatly diminishes both his Vampire and Phoenix powers. They are sort of his Kryptonite. Like all Vampires Cole’s blood when pumped into another living being is capable of giving the being all of the Vampires powers. However these powers would be limited for use and at max a person could use their Vampire powers for about 5 minutes. It is unknown if they also adopt their weaknesses as well.

Skills: Running, martial arts, high intelligence (though he rarely shows it to others because of his natural serene attitude.) and writing.

Personality: Cole is very withdrawn normally from the main group and tends to hang out by himself. He has had in the past “anger outbursts” although they were more like the incineration of entire buildings when he got upset about the slightest thing. However now Cole is normally very calm and tries to hold back when around others so as to not hurt anyone. He tries to stick up for anyone who he sees as being bullied. He tends to not talk to anyone unless talked to first and is a rather quiet individual.

Bio: Cole was born into a small family who lived in the human world. He is a half Phoenix and half Vampire being. It is very rare that monsters interbreed like that but it sometimes does happen. It was the decision of his father and mother to allow him to live and grow up in the human world but once he was old enough he would go to Yokai Academy to learn there. Cole has a half brother Sky who is two years older than him; his brother however unlike Cole is a full monster with pure Vampire blood in him. Cole used to be a very friendly and happy child in his younger years but after he accidentally set the school on fire when he was in middle school his schoolmates refused to talk to him thinking he was a pyromaniac or a psychopath. After being secluded Cole tried to fit in with Sky and his friends. However being younger he didn’t fit in well either with them. That was when the “anger outbursts” started to appear and he’d in the process burn entire building and homes to the ground. This led to serious trouble and accusations, which a few times his half brother Sky took the heat for him. After a while it became clear that Cole could no longer function in a human school and so immediately when he started high school he was sent to Yokai Academy to learn to control his powers as a monster. He was not alone however in going to Yokai Academy as his half brother Sky who he got along with well also went to Yokai Academy. Cole has mixed feelings about being away from home for so long but he knows that he still has family close to him with Sky being a student there too. He does have a lot to live up to being the half brother of Sky though. It is known that the gloves he wears restrict his monster powers further as he has more than once lost control of his powers and burned entire buildings to the ground.

Name: Sky Anderson Rose

Nickname: Andy (He is called this by his younger brother Cole.)

Grade: 11

Clothes: http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q221/xangelxofxwitchesx/characters/NightOwl.jpg

Monster Form Type: Vampire

Monster Form Appearance (1): He looks startlingly like he does in his human form only with a few modifications the first of which is the fact that he grows fangs from which he can suck blood. The second is that his hair turns pure white and rather than floating down like normal hair it seems to float a slight bit as if gravity is partially non-existent for him. The third is that his pupils change so that they look like a cat’s pupils in an oval like shape. There is one thing about him that remains the same and is different for most vampires. Sky’s eye color remains it’s shade of blue which is odd because most vampires upon returning to their monster form change their eye color to a crimson red however that is not the case with Sky for some odd reason.

Monster Form Abilities (1): Sky being a vampire has all of their abilities. He can suck the blood of the living to give him sustenance. He has super human stamina, speed, agility, senses and ETC. He is immortal and thus does not need to worry about disease or old age. He also can regenerate at an astonishing rate. However Sky can’t touch water under normal circumstances as it diminishes his powers and makes him weak. He also needs to feed and suck blood into his body after a while in order to keep himself in top shape. His strength is by far the most powerful of all his physical enhancements as Vampires are physically the strongest monsters and yet their bodies tend to be smaller than ogres bodies. A Vampire’s true strength could lead him to easily snap a human in two like a twig. Sky’s body however cannot ever touch water under normal circumstances, as it would greatly diminish his Vampire powers. They are sort of his Kryptonite. Like all Vampires Sky’s blood when pumped into another living being is capable of giving the being all of the Vampires powers. However these powers would be limited for use and at max a person could use their Vampire powers for about 5 minutes. It is unknown if they also adopt their weaknesses as well.

Human Form Race: Caucasian

Human Form Appearance: http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q221/xangelxofxwitchesx/characters/NightOwl.jpg

Human Form Abilities: Sky is a genius of his generation and has thus developed his Vampire abilities in his human form to the point where he has a good deal of enhanced strength but it is not enhanced greatly as it is in his monster form. He is far physically stronger than his half brother Cole in their human form as well as their monster form. He also has a special bond with nocturnal animals and is in some odd way is able to communicate with them to the point of a conversation. Sky’s body also cannot ever touch water under normal circumstances, as it would greatly diminish his Vampire powers. They are sort of his Kryptonite. Like all Vampires Sky’s blood when pumped into another living being is capable of giving the being all of the Vampires powers. However these powers would be limited for use and at max a person could use their Vampire powers for about 5 minutes. It is unknown if they also adopt their weaknesses as well.

Skills: He has a special bond with nocturnal animals in general, martial arts, high intelligence (higher than Cole’s) and sports.

Personality: Sky is very friendly with people and very social as well. He tends to try to stick up for anyone who looks like they might be in a sticky situation. He especially tries his best to take care of his brother Cole as he often gets into trouble. On some occasions Sky has even taken the blame for Cole. He does have a serious side to him but that rarely comes out. All around he is a very likable guy. When Sky has a craving for blood he tends to get headaches as well as get irritated or angry very easily. He has also been known to attack and destroy things but retains a will to not kill others.

Bio: Sky was the first-born child of two Vampires. However after an unfortunate accident Sky’s mother died. Initially Sky took her death extremely hard and he was depressed for a very long time. However like all things it eventually faded and he became much happier upon the birth of his half-brother Cole who was born two years after he was. However unlike Cole, Sky is a full blood Vampire. Sky was there when Cole accidentally set the school on fire and it was he who got Cole out of there before his powers could do any serious damage. After that Sky noticed the others beginning to acknowledge Cole less and less. Sky tried to get Cole involved with his friends but because of the age difference he didn’t fit in very well. It was then that Cole began to have sudden “anger outbursts” and it was mostly Cole who would come to rescue and save him. Soon Sky entered Yokai Academy and he quickly rose to the top becoming very popular amongst the student body. When Sky first learned that Cole was going to join him in Yokai Academy he was overjoyed and is currently thinking of ways to involve him in the school so he can fit in better. However he does have a sinking feeling that Cole’s new attitude towards others might get in the way a bit. Sky is especially worried that others will think and Cole will worry about having to live up to being the younger half brother of Sky Anderson Rose. If it were ever necessary Sky would do anything in order to save his little brother Cole. Even if it meant giving his own life in order to save him. It is well known that Sky has an especially strong bond with nocturnal animals and currently owns a small owl named Shiro who he met during his first year at Yokai Academy. He is very fond of Shiro and takes care of him all the time. Sky is also a big sports person and loves playing in them at Yokai Academy. He is especially fond of football and boxing both of which he participates in. He is currently the captain of the boxing team and a linebacker/quarterback for the football team. However he more often plays, as a quarterback because of how far he is able to throw the ball while incorporating his abilities. Sky is a very gentle being and refuses to fight unless he has to. He also never sucks the blood of another human or monster or anything. Mainly he stocks up on blood donated by blood donors and takes them in order to replenish his strength. It is known that he has stockpiled a large quantity of blood in an unknown location. Sky keeps some on him just in case of an emergency or a sudden craving.

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
I have a question, how are we supposed to write our parts, like first person or third person limited, and in present or past tense?
everything is happening now not in the past or the future so present tense i suppose. um well third person is a bit weird (DT is being hypocritical. Lol.) but yeah you should write normally like dictating a story more like this "Slowly Max walked to the refrigerator to grab a piece of pie" rather than this "I walked to the refrigerator to grab a piece of pie." got it?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Alright the Rosario Vampire RP is officially up! now everyone can post in the below link!

http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-roleplays/116843-rosario-vampire-new-year.html#post3430549

Ok, so present tense and third person limited. Got it. I'll try to keep it like that, sorry in advance if I mess it up.
Oh well honestly if someone wants to write it in their own style i could care less but i would prefer present tense and first person. but if you mess up or choose not to i won't make a big deal out of it. DT is easy going. xD

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
-_- You just contridicted yourself hon, you said
everything is happening now not in the past or the future sopresent tense i suppose. um well third person is a bit weird (DT is being hypocritical. Lol.) but yeah you should write normally like dictating a story more like this "Slowly Max walked to the refrigerator to grab a piece of pie" rather than this "I walked to the refrigerator to grab a piece of pie." got it?

Now you say present and first person lol. I'll follow your example.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
all right we're off to a great start everyone just keep it up and if any questions need to be asked to anyone else then post it here and not in the RP thread. also DoW no big deal about the double posting it happens all the time especially with the new system KHI currently has up so don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back