• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rosario Vampire: The New Year

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Walking upon the fight, Shu only laughed as he watched his troll friend fight off two or three kids. It was funny to him. These kids weren't shit compared to Shu form what he saw. Though that vampire should have already tooken out the troll. Wei only watched just to be amused too. That troll though was their friend and they would jump in a little later. It was a rather nice fight even for these late birds making it to school. "Should we help brother?" Wei asked Shu. Shu just stood there for awhile, watching the fight. After Taces's attack on the troll, Shu responded to his sister "Let's jump in now."

"HEY JACKASSES! WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE THE TROLL ALONE AND FACE ME AND MY SIS OR ARE YOU TOO SCARED OF GETTING YOUR BUTTS HANDED TO YOU!?" Shu yelled to Omar, Cole and Taces. Wei walked over to the Troll and helped him up. "Tom, you need to watch yourself. What have we told you about being a bully? Do we have to beat you again for you to stop. Now we have to help you out." Wei said to Tom the troll. Shu was grinning at Cole the whole time. He knew the guy was a vampire. It was easy to tell and he always wanted to face a vampire after fighting that werewolf only a week ago. Wei on the other hand kept her focus on Omar and Taces. She would keep Omar Occupied while Tom would take on Taces.

"A three way fight huh? Wei, Tom, don't dissapoint me. These three are going down by Team..." Shu said.

"Death." Wei continued.

"Dealers." Tom finished up.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
TK and Maddie had gotten their food and found a table to sit at. The chatted amongst their peers and ate the school lunch like any other day. They all talked about their summer and what they had expected to accomplish this school year.
"Ugh. Im stuffed." TK said as he grabbed his tray and stood from the table. Maddie quickly placed her tray on top of his and smiled.
"Why thank you sooo much buddie!"
"Yea im your buddy only cuz you want me to throw this away. Next time im sure you'll be doing the honors."
TK made his way to the garbage can and tossed away the remaining food. Just before he began to walk away he glanced towards one of the exits as one of the second year students, Taces walked out. Before the door could close he noticed there was some type of commotion going on.
"Thats the senior hallway....my hallway. What the hell is going on!" TK said with a growl. He made his way out the door and came to see a crowd of people standing around. The walls had been scorched and the lockers where melting. He made his way to his locker hoping everything was still in tact. He grabbed his bag and whatever else he could before the locker became a puddle. He looked over at the crowd of people and could point out a couple of them. Tom, a varsity linemen. The Lin twins, Taces, Sky, and his brother. Who's name he did not know. And some other kid. TK did not care for introductions at this moment.....in fact he didnt care for them at all really. He was just confused as to why all these younger students where messing around in the senior's hall.
"Tom! What The hell is going on! Somebody better start doing some explaining or all hell is gonna break loose in about ten seconds!"
TK growled as these words pourd from his mouth. His fangs began to appear as he grew angrier and angrier.
"Coach wouldnt be to happy if he saw you out he goofing around now would he!"
"I Know, I know. It's just this kid was really starting to tick me off!"
"Well....because of you...and the rest of these little brats! My locker is destroyed. Now I suggest you kids stop it! Before things get out of hand! Tom you should know better than to be messing with them!"

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Taces turning around to see the Wei and Shu came in gave Taces a bad feeling knowing there love for fighting they would go after Cole and Omar as Taces would have to continue fighting the Troll.

"Great just what we need the crazy twins" he said seeing the Tom get back up from the fight and having a real attitude look at Taces but before anything happened a huge yell came in turning to his left Taces say TM and Maddie enter the scene listening to their little arguement to save Cole and Sky Taces jumped over Tom to land right next to Cole.

"You can fight him by yourself right at least until I am done with tom" Taces asked Cole as Shu was looking striaght at Cole. Then looking at Omar it was a no win situation they were going to have to fight.

"Alright bring it on" Taces said looking at Tom.

Last edited:

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
Kiti, who had become caught up in the sounds of the fight outside, didn’t hear what anyone else was saying at the table. She walked outside of the cafeteria to find that some of her new friends had become caught up in it. She became rigid and stared for a few minutes. She then ran to the nearest adult she could see.

“Sir! You have to come over here, there’s a fight , and it’s huge!” She called out.

“Miss, you do know that you are breaking the no monster form rule right?” He asked, following her.

“Yeah, I know, but I can’t control it, and I don’t really care!” She yelled. “Just get over here!”

“Good lord,” He gasped as he saw the scene. “WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!” He yelled into the hallway.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Soon Aisu had gotten his sandwich and set down in a corner at an empty table not paying attention to the commotion outside. When he finished he quickly threw his tray away, yawned, and walked out the door right as a girl in monster form ran up to a teacher telling him to stop the fight. Aisu payed little attention to what was going on outside as he walked past the fight towards some stairs.

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!”

Aisu froze for a second then continued towards the stairs, once there he turned around and set on the bottom step so he could watch what would happen next.

Dee

Bronze Member
Kyumi finished listening to how everyone's day went and began to get a little bored. Just then Kohaku began talking and out of no where she fainted, but luckily Taces had caught her just in time. Unfortunately, this attracted unwanted attention from the principal.

Kyumi turned her head just as Sky was exiting the Lunchroom. "I have some personal business to attend to." He was gone. Kyumi knew that she was beginning to like Sky slightly, even though she didn't know much of him.

After a couple minutes had gone by people began going outside or in the hallways. Kiti got up and left too. Just then Kyumi heard sounds of a fight occuring and she ran outside. Kiti was in her moster form screaming a teacher to stop the fight. "Just get over here!" Kyumi ran to her.

"Kiti, what the hell is going on now?" Kyumi turned to see what would happen next....

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Moments passed before Maddie realized TK had not returned to the table. She stood and looked around the lunch room for him. But did not spot him at all.
"Well lunch is about to be over anyway. He probably just left to beat the crowds. Guess i'll see him later."
She thought to herself as she took her seat.

A couple of more kids came into the hallway and saw what was going on. Before TK could speak again he heard a voice of authority come from behind. “WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!”

"Well sir. These younger students. Decided they wanted to have a little brawl on the first day of school. I just got here and im trying to stop it. Im not sure who started this but my locker is destroyed and it kinda pisses me off."
TK's hand lit up in flames as he grew angrier.
"Tony! That is enough! We will not have this type of behavior going on. Be civilized! I want to know who is responsible for this! Now!"
TK calmed down and began to walk back to the lunch room. "Well i have nothing to do with this. I'm just a witness. If you need me. You people know where i am.""Speak up now! those who are responsible will report to the deans off....."
The lunch room door closed behind TK before he could here what the teacher was saying. He made his way back to the table and took his seat.
"God took you long enough slow poke." Maddie said as he returned.
"Well these idiots were fighting in the senior hallway. Had to stop em' a teacher showed up and i left."
"Wow...first day huh? Guess things will be exciting this year"
*RING!*

"Yea you bet." They stood from the table and headed off to their next classes

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
As Omar was about to finish Tom off with Taces two other kids came into the fight.

"HEY JACKASSES! WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE THE TROLL ALONE AND FACE ME AND MY SIS OR ARE YOU TOO SCARED OF GETTING YOUR BUTTS HANDED TO YOU!?" Shu yelled to Omar, Cole and Taces. Wei walked over to the Troll and helped him up. Omar kept his guard up and glared at the twins. It was weird but he felt like he had a connection with Wei, like they were kin.

" Why dont you tell that troll to leave us alone. He was the one who started it and knocked out Sky!" He yelled at them pointing to Sky. His words didn't appear to get through to them because they started to get ready to battle. Right when they were about to start another interuption came.

"Tom! What The hell is going on! Somebody better start doing some explaining or all hell is gonna break loose in about ten seconds!"
TK growled as these words pourd from his mouth. His fangs began to appear as he grew angrier and angrier.
"Coach wouldnt be to happy if he saw you out he goofing around now would he!"
"I Know, I know. It's just this kid was really starting to tick me off!"
"Well....because of you...and the rest of these little brats! My locker is destroyed. Now I suggest you kids stop it! Before things get out of hand! Tom you should know better than to be messing with them!" Hearing these words, Omar remembered that if any of his coaches found out about this then he'll be punished, they'd make him do greenbays, suicides, gutbusters the works.

" Hey are you guys varsity football players. I'm the JV (junior varsity), quarterback, and I'm the starting point guard for the jv basketball team., my name is Omar Alao." He said holding out his hand for a handshake. From what Omar heard from some of his friends, TK was the Omar of the seniors. He's just as popular with the seniors as Omar is with the freshman and sophmores. Before TK even had a chance to become friends Kiti came with a teacher.

“Good lord,” He gasped as he saw the scene. “WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!” He yelled into the hallway. If coach found out he got into a fight on the first day... lets just say that it will be the wrong way to start out the year. Luckily the shock of the teachers voice made Omar retract his claws and fangs before the teacher got a look at him.

" Omar, you were responsible for this?'' He asked Omar with a confused look. This teacher was a good friend of Omar's family but Omar never trusted him because, for all he knew he could have killed Omar's mom. " You have to live up to your father's legacy around here and destroying school property is discracing your family name." The teacher continued. The Alaos have been going to Yokai Acedemy since it was founded.

"No Ichiro. You see people were coming here with little bombs and blowing up the lockers. We came here and tried to stop them but they got away." Omar lied, he didnt want to get anyone introuble not even Tom.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
OOC: sorry everyone but now i'm back. ^_^

[FONT=&quot]Cole glanced down at his brother. Something was wrong. Why weren’t his wounds regenerating? Normally his wounds regenerated fairly quickly even when out of his monster form. Did one of the monsters somehow negate his brother’s abilities? But why would anyone target him? It didn’t make any sense. Suddenly Cole felt his head begin to ache as his vision started to go blurry. Slowly Cole stood up an irrational feeling passing through his head. Normally Cole was rational with his thoughts, but now he felt like tearing the Troll apart and he would. Giving into his desires Cole charged forward at the Troll ignoring everyone around him. In an instant he had reached the Troll and plowed into him head on. Cole felt the impact as he threw the Troll into the lockers. Slowly Cole looked up his head feeling slightly dizzy with a clear urge to knock the crap out of this behemoth.[/FONT]

Dee

Bronze Member
Kyumi watched in confusing as one fight ended and another began between Cole and the Troll. Cole ran towards the troll and with great force, knocked him back into the lockers. Kyumi knew she has to do something or someone would be really hurt or they all would get into serious trouble. She knew what she had to do.

Kyumi ran at full force and got in between Cole and the roll. "You guys...QUIT IT!" Cole looked as if he was about to hit the Troll again. So Kyumi threw her arms up and created an illusion in front of everyone. Some people stared and others didn't know what to do. This was the effect Kyumi's illusions had on people.

"Now will you all just quit it, before something major happens, and one of us gets hurt. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?" Kyumi screamed at them all. Her illusion faded as she saw the principal quickly advancing towards the crowd. "What in the world have you kids been doing?" The principal quickly looked at Cole and the others.

"It was nothing...we were just fooling around." The principal looked infuriated. "FOOLING AROUND!" His voice picked up and octave. "They why the hell is this boy hurt and what happened to him?" He pointed to the troll that was slumped against the Lockers. Everyone was silent.

Kyumi dropped her head. She felt ashamed of what she had done. It was none of her business, but she felt compelled to get involved because she wanted to save Cole and the others from a harsh punishment. Now she would also receive blame for using hers powers, even though she didn't change form. She looked at Cole and shook her head.

Last edited:

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
"Kiti, what the hell is going on now?" Kyumi called out to Kiti.

Kiti pointed to the fight and had become so scared she lost all control of herself. She started trying to get away from the area, but she couldn’t, the fight had completely covered the hall and she had become trapped. When someone tackled the troll, Kiti ran blindly through the gap they created not noticing what happened behind her. Hyperventilating, she stopped to catch her breath. When she was feeling better, she looked around to see where she was, which didn’t help much, she had run into a part of the school she didn’t recognize and had become lost.

“Damn it…How could I be so stupid? Well, I guess I’ll look around.” She sighed. She continued walking, hoping she would see someone or something she recognized to help her get back. "I really am just a pup..."

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot]Cole blinked in confusion. What had just happened? He felt like he’d just awoken from a really bad dream. However as he looked about himself it appeared as if he were still in that same dream. Had he really done all this? Sure he once in a while lost control but never anything like this. It struck him as extremely odd. He heard the Principal speak up and at once he knew that he had to take responsibility for his own actions. Looking down at the ground he took a deep breath and turned to face the Principal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’m sorry sir I was walking down the hallway and thinking about how much of a joyous time my brother must have been having and I accidentally bumped into that fellow over there,” a voice said as Sky stood beside his brother Cole slightly limping and pointed over to the Troll. “And well everyone’s a bit pressured involving the whole new year and everything.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cole glanced over at Kyumi as she shook her head at him. Obviously he was off to a great start. As soon as Sky had finished “explaining” everything he glanced at him and saw from the look in his eyes that he was in for it after everything was said and done.[/FONT]

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Taces looking at everything that happen said.

"Principal cant you just let him of with a warning people with the powers of a phenix usually have the hardest time controlling there powers everything esle that happened was straight out of freinds protecting each other" Taces said looking at the Principal hoping that would maybe help cole in this problem.

ooc: sorry short post not much is happening right now.

Dee

Bronze Member
Just as Kyumi had finished sticking up for everyone Sky turned towards the principal and spoke. He pretty much explained how he had “accidentally” bumped into the troll and how hard of a time it is for everyone during the beginning of the year. Kyumi laughed. Just as Sky finished Taces also spoke. "Principal cant you just let him of with a warning people with the powers of a phoenix usually have the hardest time controlling there powers everything else that happened was straight out of friends protecting each other"

They waited for the Principal’s answer. “Alright, but consider this done and over with…I don’t want anymore “accidents” to happen.” He looked at each and everyone of them. “And I will be seeing some of you in my office eventually to find out exactly what happened."

She couldn’t believe that Sky had taken the blame for Cole’s actions, that was really sweet and caring of him. But Kyumi knew that no matter what had happened someone was going to be punished…but no one knew who it would be. She walked towards Sky. Before she got there she took a second to compose herself.

“Sky, I just want to say that what you did for your brother was totally unnecessary. But I admire that about you.” Kyumi smiled. “Are you okay?” She asked in a worried voice and touched his hand. Then she looked at Cole. “You had better be thanking your brother for saving your sorry behind. What you did was reckless and stupid, and there was no need for it!” Kyumi couldn’t believe that she was yelling at Cole. “You could have seriously gotten hurt, I mean look at what happened to Sky!”

Once she was finished she hugged Cole. “You’re a good friend and I don’t want anything to happen to you. I’m sorry for yelling at you, it wasn’t my place to.” She thought for a second a decided to seize an opportunity to talked to Sky a bit more, well to get to know him. “Sky, I think that you should go to the Infirmary. I’ll walk with you if you like.” She waited for his reply, hoping that he would say Yes.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot]“Sky, I just want to say that what you did for your brother was totally unnecessary. But I admire that about you.” Kyumi smiled. “Are you okay?” She asked in a worried voice and touched his hand. Then she looked at Cole. “You had better be thanking your brother for saving your sorry behind. What you did was reckless and stupid, and there was no need for it!” Kyumi couldn’t believe that she was yelling at Cole. “You could have seriously gotten hurt, I mean look at what happened to Sky!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cole glanced at Sky. Indeed he had gotten hurt on his account. However what bugged him more was that he still wasn’t regenerating from the wounds. Why was that? As he continued to get chewed out he suddenly felt Kyumi hug him as she continued to speak.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Once she was finished she hugged Cole. “You’re a good friend and I don’t want anything to happen to you. I’m sorry for yelling at you, it wasn’t my place to.” She thought for a second a decided to seize an opportunity to talked to Sky a bit more, well to get to know him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cole felt bad that he had done so many bad things. But why had he done it? More importantly why didn’t he remember starting a fight with the Troll? As she apologized to him he was speechless. He should have said something like “oh I’m sorry” or “my bad” but he couldn’t gather the words to say anything he remained speechless.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Sky, I think that you should go to the Infirmary. I’ll walk with you if you like.” She waited for his reply, hoping that he would say Yes.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sky smiled he was glad to see that indeed Cole had started to make friends at his new school and with such kind people. He was so caught up in the fact that Cole had made new friends that he hadn’t noticed that his legs were giving out and with that he collapsed on the floor going completely unconscious. Immediately Cole dropped on his knees as he examined his brother. Obviously the wounds he had received in the fight had gotten the better of him. Cole felt his blood begin to boil at the thought of that Neanderthal attacking him but thought again about how he should be properly acting in front of the others and took a deep breath before picking his brother ups and carrying him on his back.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I have to get my brother to the Infirmary thanks for everything Kyumi,” Cole said calmly as he turned to face her.[/FONT]

Dee

Bronze Member
Kyumi felt bad. Cole looked extremely hurt by her words. But she hadn't meant to offend him or anything. "Well I'm not mad at you either Cole." Cole just put his head down and said absolutely nothing. He looked confused by everything that had just gone on. Kyumi didn't know how anyone could forget that.

Sky smiled at Kyumi and Cole. Even so, through his smile you could see the pain that he was feeling. His wounds were pretty bad and they weren't healing. Just then he fainted and hit the ground. Kyumi screamed. "Oh my god Sky!" Cole dropped to his knees and began to look at Sky's wounds. He lifted him up on his back. “I have to get my brother to the Infirmary thanks for everything Kyumi.”

Kyumi had a horrible look on her face. "Well...umm I told your brother that I would go with him to the Infirmary. So if you don't mind I'd really like ot be there as well." She touched Cole's arm and looked him right in the eyes. "Let's go" She dropped her hand and ran to the door of the building open for Cole. "Let's be fast. We need to get him there...QUICK!" She followed behind Cole as he lead the way.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot]Cole sat in the infirmary office. He had been waiting on any news about his brother for a while now. His life obviously wasn’t in any danger but he was more worried about why he hadn’t regenerated himself. Vampires always regenerated their injuries without their consent. Their bodies were set up that way. So then why had his body not regenerated? Perhaps it had merely been slowed down due to disease? No that made no sense either since neither Sky nor Cole were capable of getting sick. So then it was a question with no answer. Slowly Cole stood as he paced around the room. The injuries though not life threatening still bothered him greatly. After all that fight didn’t concern Sky and so it greatly upset him that he had gotten injured.[/FONT]

Twilight_Path

"Come on Kohaku, people will laugh at you. They wont laugh at you for transforming they'll laugh at your embarrasment."

Kohaku knew Omar was telling the truth, but she was so absorbed in her own self-pity she really didn't care to change back. She sat forlornly on the table in her mouse form, watching as the other students from other grades went about their lunches at their leisure. So absorbed was she in her own thoughts that Kohaku failed to notice everyone getting up and leaving from the table she sat upon. With a sigh, she turned back to her comrades and was about to say something when she realized no one was there to hear her.

Where did everyone go? she thought curiously to herself, when she heard shouting and other noises coming from the hall. Sensing trouble, Kohaku started to shift back into her human form. She stood for a minute after she had completed the change. That's wierd... why was that kind of difficult to do? I've never had trouble shape-shifting...

Kohaku shoved the questions aside and ran out into the hallway. She glanced up and down to her left and right, and just barely spotted someone walking in the opposite direction of herself. Hoping it was someone she knew, Kohaku ran after the retreating figure, shouting: "Hey! Wait for me!" She rounded the corner of the hall; no one was there. "Hello?" Kohaku asked timidly aloud. She turned in a circle, and spotted Kiti just down a hall to her left.

"Kiti!" Kohaku cried, thoroughly relieved. She ran up to her foxy friend and stopped a few inches short. "What happened? What's going on? I heard someone shouting and then I came to see... Where did everyone go?" She looked imploringly into Kiti's eyes, searching for answers.

Dee

Bronze Member
Kyumi stood in a corner while Cole sat and Sky was being treated. She wanted to say something, but no words would come out so she stayed quiet. Sky was definitely a Vampire so there was no good explanation to why he wasn’t regenerating. Cole sat in a chair on the other side of the bed that Sky was in, he must feel responsible for what happened to Sky. Kyumi thought this over. But she wasn’t really sure what she could say to make him feel better.

She cleared her throat. “Cole, I know what you’re thinking and you are so wrong, this isn’t your fault. So don’t blame yourself.” Cole got up and paced around the room, he remained silent. Kyumi understood that he was worried about his brother, but he was gonna get himself worked up and do something stupid again. She knew it. “Sky will be fine, I promise you that. Just let him stay here and get some rest.” Now she walked towards him. “You should do the same, he wouldn’t want you to be here worrying about him.”

Kyumi turned away from Cole and looked at Sky in his bed. He looked so peaceful. The medicine had put him to sleep, but he still looked like he was in pain. “He’ll be out in no time, like nothing ever happened.” She smiled. “But for now you should come with me because you need someone to talk to. Her voice was low but direct. “It’s about time I said something.” Kyumi bent over and gently kissed Sky on his forehead. “Please get better, for Cole…for me. There’s so many things that I want to tell you.” She whispered this to Sky. Her hand touched his for a quick second.

Kyumi turned back to Cole. “There’s also some things I need to tell you.” He might not have heard what she said, but he most certainly saw Kyumi kiss Sky’s forehead and even Cole would be able to tell that something was up. She waited for him to speak.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Omar watched as Cole and Kyumi were starting to talk. Omar knew in an instant that they might start going out so he didn't speak and interrupt their moment. He was started to follow them to the infirmary, until he was stopped by a familiar voice.

"Omar do you have a minute?" Omar heared Allison say behind him. Immiediatly stopping in his tracks, Omar started to blush, he was almost all alone with Allison in the hall, and classes wont be starting for several minutes. Getting his composure back, he turned around, and looked at her. Although she was about a month or two older than him, Omar still towered over her.

"Y-ya I have a minute... sooo, what do you need to talk to me about?" He said, blushing. "Well I-" Allison started to say but her 'girlfriends' came behind her and started talking to her about vollyball which their first game was going to be soon. " I'll just tell you later okay?" She said, and went away with her friends.

Relieved that the akward moment was finished Omar started jogging down the hall to the infirmary. "HEY HOW'S SKY, IS HE OKAY??!!" Omar accidentally yelled, barging into the office where Sky, Cole, and Kyumi were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back