• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rosario Vampire: The New Year

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
"Hey Kiti! I noticed that you have Science next....so do I. It's kinda funny that we have the same classes huh?"

Kiti jumped at the sound of her name and turned to the girl behind her. “Oh hi, you scared me there.” Kiti smiled and looked around to see if her tail was out or not, it wasn’t. “Not really, I mean, we are both freshmen after all, it makes sense to me.

The girls continued until they reached their next destination. Kyumi found her schedule once again. "I think this is it. General Science, Room 443. Mhm...well here we go..." Kiti smiled and the girls walked into the room together to find their seats.

"This should be fun, but I can't wait for Monster History..."

“We aren’t monsters, we are just not humans. I really hate how we are called monsters…” Kiti sighed. “So, I never caught your name, what is it?” Kyumi gave her name. “Cool, Kurono sounds familiar, but I’m sure I just met you…”

“Settle down class, we have a lot to cover today.” The teacher scolded. “And if I see ANY sign of your powers in this class, you will be severely punished, I don’t want ANYTHING to interfere with our experiments. Just because this isn’t Chemistry doesn’t mean you can goof off while there are experiments running.”

“Great, I’m dead…” Kiti said under her breath.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Aisu sat in a tree not far off from the front door. He was still debating whether or not to come in for this hour. He had misjudged the time and ended up arriving near the end of the second period. He pulled a leaf off a branch above his head and tore it in half. On one half he made a hole through the center, he left the other as it was.

"Okay, if the one with the hole in it hits the ground first I'll go into class. If the other one hits the ground first, I'll at least go to my locker." He told himself. He let go of both pieces and stared in astonishment as a bird come down grabbed the one that didn't have the hole, and flew off.

"Great." he sighed as he jumped down from the branch and casually walked into the building. He stopped and stared at a dented locker for a couple of seconds before walking off. 440... 441... 442... here we are, He thought. Uncertain of what to do next he knocked on the door.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Taces watched as the group was pulled apart but shrugged and walked off to his next class throughing a pudding at Charlie Sketch one of the bigger and more feared bullies. After listening to they boring teacher talk about English Taces had to live through another talk on Chemistry and art realizing that school was almost over Taces had decided that it was time to play a few games.

"Lets see what to do, what to do, got it" Taces said running around until he was on the third floor looking at the boredom of everyone else.

"Hey Taces I have a bone to pick with you" Taces turned around to see Charlie and his crazy black jacket. "I know what you did your the one that threw that pudding at me" Charlie said why'll two others like Charlie wearing black coats came up to him.

"Ah Charlie hows your boring ogre face doing" Taces said to the inraged Charlie as people around them started to laugh at Charlie knowing thast this problem had rized many times between Taces for the Fact Taces loved to through back at the Bullies what they did to other people.

"Be careful Ta..." One of Charlies lackeys had whispered into his ear pointing out they really didn't want to get beat up "What are you taking about its three to one..." Charlie had realize that the whole area of the hall had been filled with shadows knowing Taces species he wasn't about to be stupid and fight him where Taces was stronger "Your lucky your what you are Or I would ha.."

"What would you have done Charlie" Taces said smiling for the fact he already knew about the area they were in. Not wanting to get his butt kick Charlie cursed under his breath and started to walk of as a few people in the hall laughed a little and went right back to what they were doing as Taces walked off hoping to meet someone new or find something todo before school was over.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Omar practilally fell asleep doing Geometry. He had no classes with Kiti or Cole so far and was starting to give up hope. He walked through the halls looking for his next class. He was late but could always make up the excuse that he got lost.

"Here I go, just cant wait till the main classes are over." He sighed as he opened the door. He tried to enter as quiet as he can not to get embarrased but totally forgot about it when he saw Kiti. "Hey Kiti whats up girl. Right when I thought that I wouldnt have any classes with you huh!" He accidently yelled with excitment.

After he yelled he felt somebody breath down his neck. He turned around slowly only to see the teacher all up in his face very angry. "FIRST YOU COME LATE TO MY CLASS THEN YOU DISSRUPT IT BY YELLING? UNACCEPTABLE!" The teacher scolded red in the face.

"Sorry sir! The reason I was late was because I got lost on the way here. I wound up in chemistry instead of here on accident and the teacher had to direct me here." Omar lied knowing that this was going to be a bad year.

The teacher didnt beleive him one bit, but didnt want to lose anymore class time. " Fine just take a seat and dont say another word. Ill be keeping my eye on you for the rest of the year ... Omar." He said scrolling down the roll sheet and finding his name.

Omar went to where Kiti was and took a seat next to her. "Man I know this year is going to be a pain with him." he whispered to her setting down his stuff. After he started to look at her again he noticed another girl next to Kiti.

"Whats up? My names Omar Alao you Kiti's friend?" He whispered kindly holding out a hand for a handshake.

Dee

Bronze Member
Once Kyumi had mentioned Monster History Kiti had gotten kind of defensive. "We aren’t monsters, we are just not humans. I really hate how we are called monsters…" Kyumi was suprised. After that Kiti asked Kyumi her name, and she said that she had recognized her last name as well.

Just then the teacher began. "Settle down class, we have a lot to cover today. And if I see ANY sign of your powers in this class, you will be severely punished, I don’t want ANYTHING to interfere with our experiments. Just because this isn’t Chemistry doesn’t mean you can goof off while there are experiments running."

As soon as the teacher mentioned this Kiti mumbled something, but Kyumi couldn't quite make all of it out....something about being dead.

A couple minutes after the teacher began his lesson someone entered the room. It was a boy, and as soon as he saw Kiti he began talking in a raised voice. "Hey Kiti whats up girl. Right when I thought that I wouldnt have any classes with you huh!" Kiti had no time to respond as the teacher stepped behind the boy. He turned.

"FIRST YOU COME LATE TO MY CLASS THEN YOU DISSRUPT IT BY YELLING? UNACCEPTABLE!"

The boy began to explained how he had gotten mixed up and ended up in another room, but the teacher just ignored what he was saying, sent him to his seat, and returned to his lesson. And just for the hell out it he let the boy know that he would be keeping a close on eye him for the rest of the year.

He sat and began to talk to Kiti and after a couple seconds he noticed me. "Whats up? My names Omar Alao you Kiti's friend?" He held out his hand. "Yes, my name is Kyumi Kurono. Nice to meet you." She shook his hand.

Last edited:

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
TK Sat in Calculus bored out of his mind. "God this is ssssooooo lame." He thought to himself as he tapped his finger on his desk. Since it was the first day the teacher's just went over basic classroom rules and expectations.
*No Powers unless told otherwise
*No Talking
*Raise Your hand
*Get this signed get that signed blah blah blah.
He figured it would be like this the whole day and so far he was correct. His first period class was the exact same thing. Luckily he hadnt gotten any homework yet and was hoping this streak of luck would last. The teacher continued to talk and TK continued to pass papers and take notes, Till eventually
*RING*
"Well you should be getting to your third periods now. I will be handing out Text books tomorrow. You are dismissed.
"Alright Art's Next." TK said jumping up from his seat and heading out the door. It was all the way in the five hundreds so it would be a nice little walk before he got there. So he paced himself.

Maddie sat straight up in her chair as perky as ever. She chatted with nearby classmates as she took notes on what her math teacher was telling them. She was surprised at how much information she had gotten down on this first day.
"Man this year is gonna be tough." She thought to herself "But im a tough girl! I'll Stick it out." A smile broke out on her face and she began to stare blankly at the wall.
"Hmmm thinking about a certain someone." A voice sprung up and broke her concentration. She looked around at her friends before she realized the question was directed at her.
"Who me??? Oh no just thinking about the new school year and how much different its going to be this year. I'm trying out for the squad ya know." She had much confidence when she spoke her last sentence.
"Yea OK if that's what you want us to believe. But yea i think you should try. I think you'd be a great addition."
*RING*
"Your so right. But hey ill catch you guys later OK. I'm off to Art."
She gathered all her things and made her way down the hall. She wasn't very far from the class so she was one of the first to make it there. Maddie Loved to draw, and art in general. She would sometimes make doodles and place them in her locker or even give them to people. She took a seat at the front of the class while others headed for the back. She wanted to be able to see and hear everything. The teacher had already been there and was situating herself. Making sure she had everything she needed.
*RING*
The Bell rang and footsteps could be heard from outside the door. The teacher made her way over to close it. TK barged into the class before she could do so.
"Come on Mrs. M. I so made it." He said with a smile on his face.
"Ok ill let it slide this time Tony but tomorrow you'd better have your butt here on time. Now take a seat."
Maddie gave out a slight giggle as she saw her friend step into the class. She motioned for him to come sit next to her and so he did.
"Having a little trouble Mr. Superstar?"
"Come on you know me Maddie. I'm usually in trouble anyway."
"Quiet down you two. Im about to begin."

Twilight_Path

“Kiti Aono, nice to meet you Kohaku! Yeah, I’m a kitsune, and I would prefer it if you not tried to kill yourself again.”

Kohaku laughed along with the friendly Kitsune girl.The two exchanged a handshake, and Kiti continued her introduction.

“This is my first time going to school in this country, I’m American by birth, but my mom is Japanese. When my dad died, we moved here. My mom made me come to this school because of my aunt and uncle, they both went here when they were kids.”

Kiti blushed, and Kohaku was about to assuage the worried girl when she noticed that there was a huge being standing just off her left shoulder. "EEK!" The frightened girl jumped 3 feet off of her seat in her surprise. "Where did you come from?!" she cried.

“Wow! Look what she’s doing…” a random kid exclaimed, and Kohaku turned her attention to another student, who appeared to be daydreaming. The spaced-out girl seemed absorbed in her own thoughts. It was then that Kohaku realized that the random creatures that had just began appearing out of nowhere (including the creepy-looking beast over her shoulder) were just an illusion. The stunned tanuki's mouth fell open in her astonishment.

“Oh my god!”

The illusion-creating girl immediately realized herself in that instant, ending the picture and looking about the room at the faces trained on her. "Umm....."

Kohaku was about to say something when she was interrupted once again, this time by the Language teacher.

"Good morning students and welcome to your Language Class. Let's begin.."

Kohaku shot a side glance at Kiti. The girl was preoccupied with something she was drawing on her notes, so no conversation could be started there. It wasn't long before the period bell rang, and Kohaku stood, gathering her belongings.

"Hey Kiti! I noticed that you have Science next....so do I. It's kinda funny that we have the same classes huh?"

Kohaku looked up from her bag. The illusion-creating girl had called out a greeting to Kiti, and the two were walking out the classroom door together, chatting like old friends. The image of both of the teens seared itself in Kohaku's subconscious, and she hung her head. Tears began to form in her eyes as a mocking voice from her past taunted her incessantly.

See? It looks like Kiti has other friends besides you. And of course they'll take up all of her time, and you'll be left alone... as always.

You shouldn't have come on so strong. Now she thinks you're a hyperactive idiot and you'll never get anywhere.

No one here wants to be your friend. Why don't you just give up and go live by yourself, like I've always told you to?

You have no place here. No one wants you. Your parents hated what you were. Why can't you realize this?

"Shut up!" Kohaku cried angrily, gritting her teeth and wiping the drops from her eyes with a clenched fist. She shouldered her bag and stormed out the door, struggling not to revert into a form that could get her in trouble. Holding her schedule up in front of her face so no one could see her flushed features, Kohaku made it to her next class: General Science. She took a seat in the back of the room, hoping no one would take notice of her.

"This should be fun, but I can't wait for Monster History..."

The familiar voice caused Kohaku to look up in surprise, but she quickly ducked her head and pretended to be busy with the items on her desk until class began.

"Settle down class, we have a lot to cover today. And if I see ANY sign of your powers in this class, you will be severely punished, I don’t want ANYTHING to interfere with our experiments. Just because this isn’t Chemistry doesn’t mean you can goof off while there are experiments running."

Kohaku rolled her eyes and thought: Hopefully, that won't be a problem for me.

Several minutes into the lesson, a voice sounded from out in the hall, and a young boy entered. As soon as he caught sight of Kiti, he let out a rather loud greeting: "Hey Kiti whats up girl. Right when I thought that I wouldnt have any classes with you huh!"

The teacher immediately reprimanded the student for his lateness and lack of self-control and the classroom returned to its former calm. The newcomer took a seat near the illusion-girl and Kiti, and the three began whispering amongst themselves. For the sake of all of them, Kohaku wished fervently that they wouldn't get caught by the instructor. The administrators in this school seemed strict enough as it is.

A timid knock on the door brought the class momentum to a halt again, and the science teacher looked about ready to murder someone as all eyes turned to the classroom door.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Taces was heading for his final Class for the day Monster History entering it he saw Charlie sittting a few feet away from him laughing a litttle to himself he sat down a gave Charlie a small smile.

"Okay people lets get started" and with that the teacher long boring speech began.

ooc:Sorry short post

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Aisu hesitantly opened the door and walked in. He swallowed when he saw the murderous look in the teacher's eye. The boy quickly bowed his head and scurried across the room to an empty desk next to a window.

"Now if there are no more interruptions from Mr..." He glanced at a sheet of paper on the desk, "..Shirayuki and anybody else I think we can start this class."

Aisu sighed and put his head on the desk and stared out the window regretting his decision to come to come to school on the first day.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Taces was heading for his final Class for the day Monster History entering it he saw Charlie sittting a few feet away from him laughing a litttle to himself he sat down a gave Charlie a small smile.

"Okay people lets get started" and with that the teacher long boring speech began.

ooc:Sorry short post
OOC: first off KKL no OOCing in this thread. i created the RP thus i am the exception to the rule. but i still won't do it often. second posts need to be long than that. much longer than that. please don't post unless you can get at least two GOOD paragraphs in. lastly you made an illegal post as i never accepted you into this RP did i? however i'll let you off on this one with a warning. please don't do this again ok?

EDIT: New rule when you post here your posts has to be at least 5-6 lines long on forum format. any shorter even by a line and i will give you a warning.

Darkness of White

Website
With all of the yelling, Kiti had become a bit frustrated, loud noises hurt her ears terribly. She smiled at her new found friends.

“You know, I didn’t expect anyone here to talk to me here…” She said honestly. “I didn’t even know anyone before today.”

The class was startled by the sudden and loud knock on the door. The teacher gave a murderous stare at the boy who opened the door.

"Now if there are no more interruptions from Mr..." He glanced at a sheet of paper on the desk, "..Shirayuki and anybody else I think we can start this class."

Kiti felt the fur on her tail and ears stand on end, and checked again to see if they were visible. She sighed with relief when she saw that she was just imagining things and looked at the board, which now had writing on it. The writing was incomprehensible to her, so she started playing with her long, red hair, twisting her pencil in it and what not.

“Bored….” She moaned quietly and laid her head on her binder, which had a cloth covering on it. She had almost fallen asleep if it weren’t for the teacher yelling again.

“MISS AONO! WAKE UP!!!” He yelled. “Do not make me tell you again.” He scolded. Kiti sat up straight and growled quietly.

“I’m already tired of today…” She looked to her friends. “Anyone know when lunch is?” She asked

Dee

Bronze Member
After Kiti shook Omar's hand Kiti began to speak. "You know, I didn’t expect anyone here to talk to me here…I didn’t even know anyone before today." Kyumi smiled at her new friend. "Why not, you're awesome! Well now you know us.." She winked.

Just then there was a loud knock and everyone turned to see a boy enter the room, the teacher didn't look too happy. The boy found his way to a desk and put his head down. "Now if there are no more interruptions from Mr..." He glanced at a sheet of paper on the desk, "..Shirayuki and anybody else I think we can start this class."

Kiti was playing with her pencil and mumbled about how she was bored. She put her head on her desk and proceeded to fall asleep. "MISS AONO! WAKE UP!!!" The teacher finally had enough. "Do not make me tell you again." Kiti sat up instantly. "Does anyone know when Lunch is?"

"Yeah, I believe it's next period. We all have that together too. Just then Kyumi turned and saw Kohaku all by herself, she looked kind of depressed. "Hey Kiti, do you think she's okay?" She whispered it low enough so Kohaku wouldn't be scared or embarassed. "I think we should do something..."

Kyumi got up and walk toward Kohaku. "Hey Kohaku right? Why don't you come sit with us?" She smiled and waited for her answer.

Last edited:

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
“I’m already tired of today…” She looked to her friends. “Anyone know when lunch is?” Kiti asked to Omar and Kyumi. Before he had a chance to answer Kyumi said it was fourth period. "Sweet, hey kyumi you, me, kiti, and Cole are sitting at the same table okay." He said checking the clock.

He couldnt care less what the teacher was saying but so he doesnt miss anything important he wrote all the stuff down on the board. When he was done writing his stomach started to growl and he felt his fangs grow larger. Instantly his senses got sharper and he knew he was turning into his monster form. to stop himself from getting into more trouble he got out a little snack and started munching on it. He hid under his desk so he wouldnt get cought when he noticed that Kyumi get up and talk to another girl in the back of the class.

His hunger being satisfied for now Omar started reverting to his human form. It was then when he heard the teacher.

" Miss Kyumi please sit down in your seat this instant." He said about to blow his top. "What a disorganized bunch this year... I have a feeling that Ill be giving out a lot of detentions this year." He mumbled under his breath.

Omar was about to stand up for her but he didnt want to get in more trouble and miss his first practices. As the qurterback if he did stuff that would make the teams look bad he would be kicked off. In frusteration he got out more candy and started munching viciously. When he was done with the candy he felt a paper ball hit him on the back of the head. He turned around to punch someone but stopped when he noticed it was a girl who threw it. He opened it and noticed it said

" Do you want to go out with me?: Yes No Maybe."

He was always uncomfortable with dating,( probably the only thing about girls that he was uncomforatable with), and didnt know what to do.

"Hey Kiti take a look at this." He said showing her the letter, " should I say yes or no? It was from that girl over there." He said pointing at the moderatly cute girl sitting near Kohaku.

Darkness of White

Website
"Hey Kiti take a look at this." He said showing her the letter, " should I say yes or no? It was from that girl over there." He said pointing at the moderately cute girl sitting near Kohaku.

Kiti read the note and looked at the girl. “I don’t know, I don’t know who she is.” She paused,. “Why don’t you try to get to know her some? That should give you a better idea as to weather or not you should.”

“You two, quit talking!” The teacher roared. It sounded as if he were about to breathe fire on to them. “I’m tired of everyone being so disrespectful! I’m about ready to start assigning homework.” Kiti started to whimper and whine, homework was the LAST thing she wanted. “Grow up you pup! I know what you are, I can smell it, you stupid fox girl.”

At this, Kiti started to tear up, but hid it as best as she could. She drooped her head and started drawing again, this time she drew a broken heart in flames. All she wanted was to go home now, she had been there less than a full day and she wanted to go back to her mom and dad, she wanted to have everything back to what it was before the hunting mishap and she lost her father. She wiped a tear from her eye and smeared her makeup.

“I guess that’s all I’ll ever be, a pup…” She whined softly to herself. “I just want to go home…”

Twilight_Path

A young man entered the classroom promptly after his knock. The new kid was clearly embarrassed about coming in late, and a snappy comment from the science teacher didn't make things any better.

Kohaku watched the student take his seat. With a sigh, he put his head on his desk and looked forlornly out the window. Her heart immediately went out to the newcomer, and she wished she could comfort him.

Seems like everyone is having a bad day today… even besides me.

Feeling lonely and sad, she slouched lower in her chair. The instructor had gone back to lecturing, and as everyone knows, the first day of classes is always the most monotonous. Kohaku tried her hardest to pay attention, but that nagging voice in her head kept coming back, taunting her and stirring her emotions like a pot of witch’s brew.

“MISS AONO! WAKE UP!!!”

The sudden shout startled Kohaku, and she felt herself turning into a hare. “Ack… no!” she whispered under her breath, barely managing to halt the process before her ears grew too long. She hoped that no one had seen her half-change, and to disguise her actions, she pretended to have dropped something under her desk, leaning slightly over to recover the imaginary object. When Kohaku straightened up again, she saw the illusion-girl walking steadily towards her.

"Hey Kohaku right? Why don't you come sit with us?" The stranger said with a friendly smile.

Kohaku instantly panicked. “Oh… um… I… hello…” The words tumbled out in a rush.

" Miss Kyumi please sit down in your seat this instant." The teacher commanded, his tone harsh and firm. "What a disorganized bunch this year... I have a feeling that I’ll be giving out a lot of detentions this year."

Oh no… I got her in trouble! I... I didn't mean to!

Kohaku abruptly stood up out of her seat, gathering her things in her arms. She called an excuse to the teacher. "Erm, sorry Mister science teacher sir, she was just telling me that there's a leak near my desk and I should probably move so I don't get wet." Kohaku knew that was a terrible lie, but at the moment she couldn't think of anything else to say. She shot a grateful smile at Kyumi (thanks to the teach for her name) and took her new seat behind Kiti.

"Alright Miss Kohaku just hurry it up." The instructor was clearly fed up with his students.

A sudden whisper reached Kohaku's ears as she rearranged her things on her desktop. Kiti was conversing with a young boy that Kohaku did not recognize, and unfortunately, the teacher noticed.

“You two, quit talking!” He roared. “I’m tired of everyone being so disrespectful! I’m about ready to start assigning homework.”

Kohaku heard Kiti whine softly. Homework on the first day? Come on... she thought to herself, personally annoyed.

“Grow up you pup! I know what you are, I can smell it, you stupid fox girl.”

Kiti hung her head, and Kohaku thought she heard a quiet sniff. A sudden rage boiled up within Kohaku's usually docile spirit. Losing her control over her shape-shifting ability, she promptly transformed into a cobra, hissing fiercely in her anger.

"Hey!" she spat at the science teacher. "We're all having one helluva day and I'd much appreciate it if you'd take it easy on us!" Kohaku knew she was crossing the line, but she was so upset at the teacher's comment that she just couldn't stop herself. "It's the first day, for Pete's sake! Every single one of us is a bundle of nerves! So could ya just... calm down?" Kohaku was losing fuel for her fire, and she slowly reverted back to her human form. Clasping her hands together on her desk, she smiled sweetly at the instructor. "Please?"

That one word seemed to strike a chord with the manly teacher, and he sighed, fiddling with some of the papers on his desk. "Perhaps I am being a bit hard on you all..." he began. "However, that was unnecessary and uncalled for. Miss Kohaku, you have a detention. Please see me after class."

Kohaku sat perfectly still, stunned into silence.

A detention? My mum and dad are gonna kill me... She sighed, then shook the feeling off, glancing around at the other kids in the class and plastering a slight grin across her face.

Dee

Bronze Member
Kiti and Omar were looking a a crumpled piece of paper and talking about whether or not he should say yes or no to something. Kyumi was certain this had to do with that paper ball she saw flying towards Omar's head, some girl had thrown it. "Oh god, please don't tell me it's a Love note or something." She mumured this quietly.

She turned back to Kohaku and waited for her answer Just then the teacher began to yell at her. "Miss Kyumi please sit down in your seat this instant." She began to turn, but she heard Kohaku getting up and watched as she started to follow her. "What a disorganized bunch this year... I have a feeling that I’ll be giving out a lot of detentions this year."

"Erm, sorry Mister science teacher sir, she was just telling me that there's a leak near my desk and I should probably move so I don't get wet." The teacher looked annoyed.

"Alright Miss Kohaku just hurry it up." Kyumi smiled at Kohaku. "Thanks Kohaku, you're awesome." Kyumi returned to her seat and Kohaku occupied an empty seat behind Kiti.

Omar and Kiti were obviously discussing that stupid note. "You two quit talking! I’m tired of everyone being so disrespectful! I’m about ready to start assigning homework." He began to scold Kiti..."Grow up you pup! I know what you are, I can smell it, you stupid fox girl." Kiti looked like she was on the verge of tears, Kyumi felt bad. That's when it got really bad...

Kohaku was out of her seat in an instant. She turned into a cobra and began screaming at the teacher. "We're all having one helluva day and I'd much appreciate it if you'd take it easy on us!" Kohaku looked like she was going to explode. "It's the first day, for Pete's sake! Every single one of us is a bundle of nerves! So could ya just... calm down?" Kohaku suddenly got quiet and returned to her human form. "Please?"

The teacher's looked softened. "Perhaps I am being a bit hard on you all...However, that was unnecessary and uncalled for. Miss Kohaku, you have a detention. Please see me after class." Kohaku looked stunned.

Kyumi was shocked by the events. This was no doubt her most eventful class yet. She began to think about the note Omar had. Omar was Kyumi's friend and she didn't want him caught in a stupid love-fest already. She sat and waited for Lunch to arrive.

Last edited:

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Aisu staring out the window was oblivious to what was going on around him, besides all of the yelling. He eventual lifted his head off the desk and glanced around the room sleepily. It still didn't look like the teacher had written anything on the board that was of any importance. His head slowly went bak to the hard, wooden desk. Uh... i hope i don't fall asleep, He thought before he really did fall asleep.

He woke suddenly when his head slid off his desk and he landed in a heap on the floor. A few kids snickered while the science teacher cleared his throat and raised an eyebrow at Aisu. The boy quickly scampered back into his seat. He found himself staring yet again out the window. What I'd give to be out there, he thought. After a couple of seconds of he noticed that the window was unlocked. Freedom was a simply push and a leap away.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
"Well welcome to my class children....im sorry i mean young adults..."
The teacher slightly chuckled and continued on.
"I see many familiar faces and some i've never.........."
"Yea your right." TK said with a smirk on his face. "So whats up how you been it feels like we haven't talked in forever." TK gave her a slight push.
"So anyway this is ART....obviously I assume all......."
"Ive been really good buddy!" She said pushing him back. Only harder almost causing TK to stumble out of his chair. The teacher paused for a second before continued.
"Geez stop it"
"Haha guess your not as tough as you make yourself seem." Maddie said jokingly. "Awww its ok im sorry. But yea i have been really good. My summer was great. Got to do a little exploring and all that stuff ya know? And been keeping myself in shape cause ya know....TRY-OUTS SOON!"
"Im going to pass these papers around and i want you to take......."
"Wow your trying out this year huh?" Thats pretty cool.....cant wait to see you on the sidelines cheering me on when im making all those touchdowns! Uh Uh" TK said jokingly and Maddie giggled.
"You havent changed one bit. So. Whats your schedule look like."
TK began to ramble through his backpack for his schedule. he searched for a couple of minutes before he was interupted by the teacher.
"Umm excuse me. Remember no bookbags in class sir."
"Oh...yea totally sorry Mrs.M. I got what i needed anyway." He pulled a piece of paper out and placed his bookbag on the ground.
"I dont want to see it tomorow Tony. Anyway so the basics....."
He handed the piece of paper to Maddie and she looked at it for quite some time. She studied it like a book. "Well we have both electives together! Annnnd......LUNCH! I guess i'll let you sit by me." Maddie said jokingly.
"Haha well that just means i get to eat off your plate. Im all for it!"
"Soo that's basically what goes on in ART class...Any questions?"

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]Cole sat in a bathroom stall alone as he stared forward at the door in front of him. He felt angry and upset as his emotions rushed through him like a dam that had been broken. He hadn’t needed to go to the bathroom but he did need some time alone. Slowly he looked down at his hands. He had removed his gloves in order to feel free once more, which was stupid because at any moment he could burn the bathroom to ashes. Suddenly something caught Cole’s attention as he turned to see the toilet paper was now on fire and the door was melting as well. In fact the whole bathroom seemed to be turning into a puddle as he sat alone in the bathroom. Clenching his fists tightly Cole tried to stop the heat from spreading and then almost immediately it stopped. But that was not before he released an explosion that made the door to the bathroom entrance fly off its hinges and skid across the hallway floor. Cole stumbled out the door and ran down the hallway as students everywhere came to see what the commotion was.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sky walked through the halls of the school as he strolled towards the cafeteria. It was lunch and boy was he hungry. He’d been watching the seconds tick by until it had said time to go to lunch. Suddenly Sky looked around. Was it just him or were the hallways unusually empty and quiet? He hadn’t left early had he? Suddenly a group of monsters turned the corner and walked towards the cafeteria. They were talking about something and he walked closer to get the low down on what was going on. As he listened closely he muttered angrily to himself and turned before rushing towards the area of the cafeteria. The bathroom just happening to melt into a pot of goo while the toilet paper set on fire, only one person could do that and escape without being seen.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Damn it Cole why’d you have to do that. You’ll never have a normal life at this rate,” Sky said as he used his speed to move as quickly as possible to the cafeteria.[/FONT]

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Kiti read the note and looked at the girl. “I don’t know, I don’t know who she is.” She paused,. “Why don’t you try to get to know her some? That should give you a better idea as to weather or not you should.”

Kiti was explaining to Omar what he should do. Actually he knew her since 6th grade but he never really hung out with her. "Okay Im just going to mark maybe then. And leave a little note." He whispered and started writing. "Why dont you meet me after I have football, basketball, and boxing practice okay." He wrote. He crumbled it up and threw it back at her. She looked at the note and mouthed 'Alright, meet ya later.' He knew she loved sports as much as he did so he thought it could work.

When he heard the bell ring the teacher realeased them and they started stampeding out of the class. Naturally Omar was the first one out of the classroom and he waited outside the door for Kiti, Kyumi, and Kohaku if she was sitting with them. Before they came out he saw the girl who asked him out wink at him and ran off with her friends to the cafeteria. If he remembered right her name was Allison Beck and she was pretty hot too.

His other friends were taking too long so he decided to get an empty table for them all to sit at. He ran at top speed and got first in the lunch line. 'I wonder why I'm not in track.' He thought silently as he was getting his food. While he waited for his friends he kept on having to fight with people who wanted to sit at the table. When people stopped trying to sit their he noticed Cole's brother, Sky, walk into the cafeteria. "Hey Sky whats up. Come on and sit here. Cole's going to sit here too." He yelled to him waving. He never really knew Sky that much but now was the best time to get to know him beter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back