• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rosario Vampire: The New Year

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
Still upset about what the teacher said to her, Kiti slowly walked out of the class room. She knew that she was still considered a pup, but it didn’t have to be pointed out to her at every turn. She could almost feel her ears and tail droop as she walked down the hallway.

“Watch it brat!” A senior male yelled as she bumped into him. Kiti didn’t even look up. Not looking where she was going, she ran into a wall and dropped everything she had in her arms, scattering all of her papers. The other students started laughing at her and she had become quite embarrassed.

After gathering her things, she ran into the girls’ bathroom and hid, no longer having any appetite to go to lunch with the others. “This school sucks!!” She sobbed.

She became silent when someone else entered the bathroom, afraid that she might be caught crying and be teased.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Taces lsitened as the Art teacher finished his long speech. "Riinnnngg" Taces listen as the bell rang for Lunch.

"Finally something to eat even if it isn't that good" Taces said to himself as he started to walk normally past the bathroom. Then unprepared he watch as a door came flying at him, not wanting to get hit Taces sank into the floor and landed in the cafeteria right next to Omar as someone new entered the room and just ooking at them taces could tell there was something going wrong in his day.

"Hello Omar didnt mean to drop in like that yet again Irony how I seem to land next to you though" Taces said looking at the other guy realizing who it was.

"Ah yes Your Coles older brother right, Sky your name right, I am Taces" Taces said wondering what was going through hes mind.

"Would your sad face have to do anything with a flying bathroom door from the bopys room" Taces asked kiddingly but with a serious face.

Dee

Bronze Member
Kyumi was extremely bored and she really wanted class to be over already. Omar had decided ot write back to the girl and throw the note at her, she smiled as she read it. Kyumi thought that it was a little too early for anyone to be getting together, but she knew that Omar and this girl...Kyumi was pretty sure her name was Allison would be good for each other.

Finally the bell rang, signaling that it was Lunchtime. Everyone raced to the door. Of course Omar was the first one out and onto Lunch, Kiti followed, and finally Kyumi. Kiti was a bit further down the hall then Kyumi when suddenly someone shouted at her. "Watch it brat!" Kiti was stunned and ended walking right into a wall, her books went everywhere...

As soon as Kiti heard everyone laughing she ran into the bathroom. Kyumi followed her, she heard soft sobs coming from a stall, then they stopped. "Kit? Come on hun, it's the first day and we're all having trouble. Please come out." She heard no reply...so she turned to leave. "We all be in the Lunchroom, I'll be saving you a seat."

As she entered into the Lunchroom Omar was already seated at a table. A boy named Taces was standing behind him, along with Cole's older brother Sky. "Hey Omar, what's up?" She walked towards Taces. "Hi, I'm Kyumi. Nice to meet you." Kyumi sat and looked at Sky. He was definitely good looking. "He's soo cute..." Kyumi thought this to herself. "Hey Sky...nice to meet you as well." She blushed a little while she looked at him. They all sat together and waited for the rest of their friends to arrive.

Last edited:

Darkness of White

Website
"Kit? Come on hun, it's the first day and we're all having trouble. Please come out." She heard no reply...so she turned to leave. "We all be in the Lunchroom, I'll be saving you a seat." Kyumi called out.

Kiti calmed down a bit and started wiping her tears away. “Wow…” She breathed, “I guess some people do care here.” Kiti walked out of the stall and splashed water on her face to help her calm down. “Oh great…” She looked in the mirror and saw that her mascara had started to run. She washed up and put more on. When she was ready, she went out to the cafeteria to be with her friends.

“Sorry about that. This is all new to me, I’ve never even been away from my mom for more than a day because of my being what I am.” Kiti blushed and sat down, with her friends.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Man/uel/ sat quitley through his classes, the bell rung. He walked through the hall ways and into the cafeteria. He walked into the long line and stared at the tables wondering which one he should go to(probably the empty one).
Sorry im having trouble thinking ill edit this later

Twilight_Path

The lunch bell rang and Kohaku stayed in her seat, solemnly waiting for all of the students to file out of the classroom so she could have a little "one on one" with Mister Angry Science Teacher. As the last kid grabbed his stuff and shuffled out the door, Kohaku stood, gathering her own materials and striding slowly up to the instructor's desk. He was scribbling something on a sheet of paper, and she waited for him to finish. The older man sighed loudly and looked up at the young girl.

"I'm rather disappointed in your behavior, Miss Mayumi. There are better ways to handle a situation such as this. However, since this is your first day of school, I will not give you a detention, but I will give you a warning. Let your powers get out of hand like that in this class again, and I won't be so merciful next time. Understood?"

Kohaku nodded quickly. "Yes sir." she said, affirming her gesture. Just then the classroom door opened, and a secretary strode in. The woman took one look at the science teacher and Kohaku, and then she pointed at the girl.

"Are you Kohaku Mayumi?" she asked in a businesslike manner.

"Yes." Kohaku replied, tilting her head to one side. The strange woman walked up next to the young girl and handed her a note. "That's from your parents," she said. "They wanted you to know that they stopped by."

Kohaku was about to open the note when she realized that she had not ended her conversation with her instructor. "Thank you, sir." she said, bowing low to him. She then rushed out the classroom door, fumbling to unfold the piece of paper she held. The paper came open, and Kohaku rapidly scanned the words on the page.

Haku,

In all your excitement this morning, you forgot the stuff for your dorm. Your father and I have delivered your belongings to your room, and it is all set up. The room number is 124 and the key is taped to the back of this sheet. We put the key on a string so you would not lose track of it. Put it around your neck, and do not leave it somewhere where other people can find it. Remember what your father and I have taught you and we love you.

Mum & Dad

Kohaku flipped the sheet over in her hand. A small bronze key dangled from a piece of tape. She pulled the shiny object from the sticky aperture and looked at it for a moment before slipping the red cord about her neck. Mom knows best, she thought to herself as she paid her locker a visit before heading down to the cafeteria. She was about to stride confidently through the enormous room's double doors when she spotted Kyumi and Kiti at a table filled with other people she did not know. Kohaku froze.

Uh oh. I don't know any of those people! What if they don't like me...?

She forced the feeling down as she made her legs take her to the table where her new-found friends sat, chatting and eating.

Dee

Bronze Member
After a couple minutes Kiti entered the Lunchroom and walked to the table. Kyumi spoke first. "Hey Kit, are you okay now hun?" Kiti looked a bit better than before.

"Sorry about that. This is all new to me, I’ve never even been away from my mom for more than a day because of my being what I am." She smiled and sat next to Kyumi. "Well we're all here for you if you ever need anything." Kyumi smiled at her. "Hey Kiti..isn't he cute?" She nodded towards Sky. Kyumi was breaking her own rule and she knew it.

Just then Kohaku entered the Lunchroom. She looked really happy to see us all sitting there, but then she froze up as if she had just witnessed something horrible. Kyumi called her back to reality. "Hey Kohaku! We saved you a seat, come here!" Kohaku began to slowly walk towards the table. Fear was in her eyes...she was hesitant to approach.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Taces watched as the rest of the group came in one at a time. After a few minutes of chat a new girl came in looking at her she seem nice and was a really cutie looking at her he smiled and said.

'hello Kohaku my names Taces" he said as she walked over to them a bit scared looking Taces trying to be as nice as he could moved a few feet away from Omar so she could sit down with the crowd. Deciding that she would choose to sit there if she wanted to Taces only smiled at her again and left her alone until she wanted to talk.

"So Omar what do you think of you class schedule anything you need help in" he asked looking at Sky to see if he was going to respond to his earlier question.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
"Hello Omar didnt mean to drop in like that yet again Irony how I seem to land next to you though" Taces said to Omar. "Ya its weird huh. Well how was your day?" Omar said politlely. Before Taces could reply Omar noticed Kyumi come into the cafeteria. "Hey Kyumi whats up?" He said more in a more excited tone than he did to Taces. He watched Kyumi check out Sky and start to blush.

He was about to make a smart remark about it until he saw Kiti come by. “Sorry about that. This is all new to me, I’ve never even been away from my mom for more than a day because of my being what I am.” Kiti blushed and sat down, with her friends. Omar was confused as why she should be sorry, but immeidiatly forgot about that when he noticed that Kiti looked like she just finished crying. "Kiti, what happened to you were you crying, was someone bullying you? Just tell me who did it and I'll sen them flying into the stars!" He said conserned but full of passion ( Omar usually got passionate when his friends get bullied).

While waiting for Kiti's answer he noticed a new girl came and sat at the table. It was the girl sitting in the back of the room in science that Kyumi talked to. "Hey whats up? Your Kohaku right, Im Omar its nice to speak to you." He exclaimed with his usually friendly smile. Now that almost everyone's here he started to make small talk. " So how was your guy's day so far?"

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Art Class seemed to fly by pretty fast for both TK and Maddie. They both liked to draw and doodle randomly at times. They felt they could express themselves this way. Another great reason why they got along so well. They talked during the whole time the teacher was speaking. Til eventually *RING!*

"OH My is that the bell already well I'll se....."
The teacher spoke as the kids grabbed all of there things and headed out the door. Most where going to lunch and felt the need to grab a seat or get the 'good' food before it ran out. TK and Maddie put their things away and waited for the rest of the class to clear out before they moved. They hated trying to squeeze through the door with everyone else. So uncomfortable.

"Well it's lunchtime!" TK said as he stood and headed out the classroom
"See you tomorrow Mrs. M" Maddie said as she jumped up and followed behind TK
They made their way down the hall together chatting and speaking to fellow classmates as they came past.
"Its really nice to be back ya know? I miss being in school. Its always so alive."
"Yea i know what ya mean.....the homework's a pain though."
"What are you talking about I practically do it for you. She said as she punched him in the arm. "Not this year mister!"
"Ow! ok ok"
TK noticed papers scattered across the floor and saw a young girl running down the hal with tears flowing down.
"These poor girls. I feel sorry for them."
"She's not poor....she's just a freshman. A silly silly freshman." He said jokingly
They had finally made it to lunch. After passing through the crowded halls.
"Well where do we sit this year?"
"Hmm i dont know....you pick."
TK scratched his head as he looked around the lunch room. Many people called his name to come sit with them. But he just couldn't decide.
"....How bout we get food first." TK made his way to the lunch line.

Darkness of White

Website
"Well we're all here for you if you ever need anything." Kyumi smiled at her. "Hey Kiti…isn't he cute?" She nodded towards Sky.

“Thanks.” Kiti smiled. “Yeah, I guess…” Kiti didn’t really know what to say at this point, she hadn’t thought of a relationship at school just yet.

“Kiti, what happened to you were you crying, was someone bullying you? Just tell me who did it and I'll send them flying into the stars!" He said concerned but full of passion.

“No, I was just having a bad day, it’s all good now.” Kiti laughed at him. “You don’t need to kill anyone Omar.” She looked around after she heard a noise. It sounded like a growl.

“GET YOUR OWN SPOT!!!” A senior was yelling at an innocent freshman who had just sat down. “I SAID GET AWAY!!” He roared again, baring teeth like that of a wolf. The freshman squirmed nervously and squeaked, turning to a tiny mouse. He then ran away into the hallway.

“Good god, I hope I don’t sit in a senior’s spot any time soon…” Kiti said, her hair standing on end. “That’s terrifying.” The seniors certainly sounded like they owned the place, and Kiti did not want any part of that. "So," she said, wanting to change the subject, "How are you guys?"

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Aisu was finally glad to get out of class when the bell rang. He slowly walked down the hall until he reached his locker. Today seems so uneventful. He thought as he looked back to see if anyone was in the hall. There wasn't. He carefully put his hand to the back of the locker until he found what he was looking for, a small switch. He pressed it and part of the ceiling slid away revealing a trap door.

"So, this is how my mother got around school." He whispered to himself once he was in he closed his locker and pulled his hand back as he the trapdoor slid back into place.

"Bit dark." He whined to the black void in front of him. Aisu took a step forward and felt his foot collide with something, on closer inspection he found out that it was a flashlight. Perfect he grinned as he turned it on and walked towards the lunchroom.

After a couple of minutes walking he found a vent peered down and found himself over the lunch room. Wheres that butto- His thought was cut off when his hand brushed against something. The sound of air suddenly being released was suddenly heard, and the 'floor' opening up. Aisu fell a good 20 feet, while doing his best not to scram, before he hit a hidden mattress.

He stood up dusted himself off and, for anyone who happened to be looking in that direction, stepped out from behind a dumpster. He then waited in line for what ever food they were selling.

Dee

Bronze Member
Kiti answered rather weirdly. "Yeah, I guess." Kyumi could tell that Kiti wasn't ready for a relationship this early in the year, but neither was she. Even though Sky was very cute. Kyumi knew that a crush was forming, breaking down all of her rules. Then Kohaku began to walk towards the table. Taces introduced himself and then began talking to Omar about something. Kyumi Had forgotten to say Hi to Omar. "Oh Omar, I'm sorry. Nothing much.."

Kiti then finished explaining her situation Omar was ready to fight.

"Kiti, what happened to you were you crying, was someone bullying you? Just tell me who did it and I'll sen them flying into the stars!" Kiti explained that she was fine and how Omar didnt need to kill anyone.

"So how are you guys." Kiti asked randomly. "Umm, I'm doing pretty good." Kyumi explained happily. And she began to glance at Sky again, then turned away quickly. "What about you guys?" She waited for the others to reply.

Twilight_Path

Kohaku slowly approached the lunch table; she barely heard Kyumi's friendly comment as she drew nearer and nearer.

"Hey Kohaku! We saved you a seat, come here!"

Kohaku let loose a nervous laugh as she slid into a seat near her friends. Her village had barely enough people to bring in the harvest every fall... and this lunchroom was teeming with people! Kohaku closed her eyes and tried to shut out all the noise as she forced herself to calm down. A sudden voice broke her imaginary utopia.

"Hello Kohaku, my name's Taces," a friendly boy smiled disarmingly at her. The genuine look on his face calmed the butterflies in Kohaku's stomach, and she flashed a grin at Taces as he turned to start a conversation with another friend.

"Hey whats up? Your Kohaku right, I'm Omar, it's nice to speak to you." Kohaku flashed a nervous smile and nodded. There were so many people... is this what the first day of school was supposed to be like?

Just then, Kyumi asked a general question: "What about you guys?"

"Eehhhhhhhhh..." Kohaku made a quiet sighing noise as she began to fall backwards off her seat in a slight faint.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Beforer Taces started to talk to Omar he thought he say a small grin come from Kohaku.

"Well Omar so tell me have you decided what sports your going to be in we could always use a courages guy in are Fencing team" Taces said to Omar as he knew him and Omar were going to get along pretty well since they were both competetive players. Then hearing Kiti's question Taces responded.

"I am great and dont worry about the senoirs if anyone bothers or tells you what to do just tell me or tell them Taces will get on there case" Taces said seeing Kitis reaction to the little warning from the wolf senior to the freshman. Then looking at the others Taces notice a small sigh come from Kohaku as she started to fall backwards. Reacting quickly to the fall Taces slammed his right hand into the shadow Omars head was making into the table of course Taces wasn't in human form anymore as he did this now to everyone around him he was covered in a blackish form of himself with no other color on him any outlines made by his body were the only way anyone could tell it was someone and not just a shadow standing up. His hand had appeared in the shadow made from Kohakus chair as it fell over. After a second the arm had a full press on the chair sending it straight back to its upright position. Pulling his hand back from the shadow he heard a voice behind him that automatically made him transform back into his human form.

"Mister Taces its only been one day and you have already broken a rule of the school" turning around Taces looked behind him,self Taces looked straight at the Vice Principal(not sure what gender has been decided for Vp so I will just avoid that fact).

"But since there was a reason for it and its the first day of school I will let you off the hook" after saying that the VP walked away. Taces slunked into the chair next to Omar letting out a big sigh.

"Well that was crazy so are you okay" Taces said looking at Kohaku letting another smile come off his face to show good will as he wondered how everyone else reacted to what just happened, of course from a school of monsters there shouldnt be much Taces thought.

Last edited:

Darkness of White

Website
"I am great and don’t worry about the seniors if anyone bothers or tells you what to do just tell me or tell them Taces will get on there case" Taces said seeing Kiti’s reaction to the little warning from the wolf senior to the freshman.

Taces then caught Kohaku, who had started to fall backward, and was then scolded for using his powers to do so. After seeing his reaction to herself and Kohaku, it looked very much to her like Taces was a true gentleman, a rarity to her. She felt her heart flutter a bit when she noticed it.

“Thanks Taces, that’s really kind of you.” She said, hoping her voice didn’t shake enough for it to be noticed. Then it happened again, her tail started flickering around, but this time, she couldn’t get it to go away. Try as she might, it would not stop, she could not gain control of her powers. Her ears then popped out of her head. She was in trouble this time for sure.

Twilight_Path

It took a minute for Kohaku to regain a sense of her surroundings, and when she did, she noticed several things. First off, a very important person, whom Kohaku assumed was either the principal or the vice principal, was reprimanding Taces for something. Second, she herself was sitting back upright, and not, in fact, falling off her chair. Kohaku put two and two together. Her realization made the overwhelmed girl sink into sadness.

I got someone else in trouble, again, and it's all my fault. I'm such a loser... Kohaku hung her head, but raised it quickly when Taces addressed her.

"Well that was crazy so are you okay?" he asked, a smile once again spreading across his friendly face. Kohaku sighed, muttering a "yeah" under her breath. I don't deserve friends like these, she thought to herself. Before she knew it, Kohaku had reverted into a mouse. She fervently wished she could disappear, embarrassed at her change of form and also at her almost-faint. Her tiny mouse face looked up at Taces and squeaked a quiet "thank you" before she scurried underneath the folds of her bag, intending to hide within the temporary sanctuary until lunch was finally over.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]Sky listened to the group talk. They were talkative and obviously most of them were obviously very green seeing as how they had already managed to upset the principal. Sighing, it was bound to happen so it wasn’t that big of a deal. Suddenly Sky caught a flicker out of the corner of his eye. Slowly Sky stood up and bowed to the group.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I have to attend to some personal business,” Sky said as he turned and walked away.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As soon as he walked outside he saw what had happened. The lockers and some of the wall were melted. Sky turned as he heard something around the corner and walked forward and just as he turned the corner a ball of flames flew by nearly missing his head. The cause of the melted lockers was Cole who had what seemed to be defending himself against the same bully from this morning. Sky shook his head irritated at the sight of the fight Cole had gotten himself into.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“If you both want to fight so badly save it for the gym, this is school property we’re on so next time you both want to cause a fight like this take it elsewhere,” Sky shouted.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Cole turned an apologetic look on his face as lowered his head a bit embarrassed in front of his older brother. Suddenly the bully from earlier swung his huge arm back as he turned around and knocked Sky backwards. That was why larger monster’s like Trolls were not allowed to exist in their human forms indoors. Upon seeing the damage done he immediately turned and ran as Cole charged forward to if his brother was hurt. Slowly Sky sat up as he rubbed his cheek. Nothing was broken and the pain was subsiding but he was bleeding a good amount. Slowly Cole sighed as he released just enough of his human form to begin to regenerate so his wounds would at the very least stop bleeding. Nothing happened. His wounds continued to bleed even as he collapsed unconscious from the stress to his body. The last thing he saw was Cole running towards him.[/FONT]

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
While Omar was in the middle of his burger he noticed Kohaku faint and about to fall. Before he could make an attempt to save her Taces had already cought her, and got scolded for it by the VP.

"You Ok Kohaku?" He said concerned at her. Before she could answer Kohaku got embarrased and turned into a mouse. While he made sure nobody was looking so Kohaku wouldnt get laghed at he saw Sky get up and walk away. ' Dang now I know where Big Bro gets his quietness.' Omar thought as he watched Sky walk away. Turning his attention back to Kohaku he looked under the table to see if she was okay. "Come on Kohaku, people will laugh at you. They wont laugh at you for transforming they'll laugh at your embarrasment." He said sincerely and he picked her up gently and set her on the table. Now that was over with Omar started to eat his burger again until he smelled a mix of smoke and blood. "Its coming from the direction that Sky went" He thought as he sniffed out the scent more. Omar didnt want to ruining anybodies lunch so he decided to lie. " Hey guys, this burger taste's funny. I think I need to go to the bathroom." He said faking diarea.

Omar followed the scent until he saw Sky knocked out with Cole over him, and a really big guy most likely a Troll. Upon seeing the damage Omar's attitude immeidiatly changed. He mouthed "get Sky to the nurse" to Cole and turned around to glare at the bully. Without saying a word Omar charged at the man. "God another midget." The troll said swinging his arm at Omar. He saw the incoming attack but was to fast from the big man. Omar immiediatly sidestepped him and extened his claws and fangs.

Omar grabbed the man's head and banged it on the locker, making a dent. Normally Omar wasn't this ruthless but he was just plain pissed at the guy messing with his friends. He charged up electricity in the hand that pinned the bully's face to the wall and a couple hundred volts of electricity through the man's body. It wasn't enough to seriously hurt him but just enough to knock him out. As the troll fell down with a thud, Omar went to see if they were alright. " I thought I wasn't going to have to do that during the first semester, but at least that guy wont mess with you anymore." He said changing back to his usual attitude.

Before continuing his conversation with Cole, Omar sensed the bully get up again. Before he could turn around, the troll swatted him away. Omar landed on his knees and held his ribs, coughing up his blood. " Nothing broken, I can't afford to take another hit like that again. If I do then Ill be out for the entire football season." He said getting up, ready to fight again.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Taces knowing something was wrong for the fact there was smoke in the air looked at everyone else. Looking at Kohaku who seem sad said.

"Dont mention it we are friends of course and Omars right you will be more laughed at if you continue to hide not from transforming if yopu would like to talk toanyone about it I am free after school today at the art room" then looking at the other in the group said.

"Well Ladys it was nice meeting all of you and Kiti if you would like some help with the power erdges remind me tomorrow to point you in a friend of mines way" Tace said running to the hallway noticing sky on the ground K.Oed, Cole tring to heal him and Omar taking to strong of blows from a senior Troll. Running to his friends side Taces said.

"be prepared dont let your guard down Trolls have the characteristics of huge strength" he said to Omar as he got in front of him. Looking at the bully he said.

"Think your that strong to pick on with who you will a well prepare to get yopur butt kicked" Taces said transforming back into his shadow form but this time there was a add on. On taces head there was what seemed like a small version top hat. The troll charging at Taces watched as he disappeared from his spot looking around the Troll started to notice something. he was being pulled into his shadow once disappearing the bully was flung out of the hallway shadow into the lockers. reappearing Taces seem to look at the bully as he held his right arm even in the shadow realm Taces couldn't always be the only one to throw punch the bully had gotten a good swing at his right arm which forced Taces to throw him out into the hallways. Focusing on his right foot a small ball like energy orb appeared. Taces looking at the Troll as he got up kicked the ball in the air and then delivered another kick sending the ball into the trolls stomach sending the troll smacking into the lockers again. Taces falling to the ground from the big amount of pain in his arm looked at Omar with his nowwhere to look eyes said.

"You may have to finish this think you can move" Taces said looking at Omar for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back