• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rosario Vampire: The New Year

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
TK and Maddie made their way down the student and now faculty infested hall. The fight that went on during lunch had caused an uproar and now the halls where buzzing with all kinds of misleading information. Typical high school kids. None of it really mattered to TK he was still pissed about his locker.
"Well...maybe you could use mine for a while. Ya know? Just until they issue you a new one. Or fix your old one. However this crazy school handles these types of situations." Maddie turned to look at TK awaiting an answer. She didn't really mind sharing her locker with him. He would eventually be crowding it anyway with some of his books.
"Yea I guess thats fine. Your such a nice person. Where would I be without you. My BESTIE!" TK said jokingly as he smiled at her. It was one of many pet names they had for each other, none of which either liked being called.
"Yea, yea, yea just make sure it doesnt get to junky. Or ill have to hurt you."
They made there way to her locker and put some things away. TK noticed the picture she had of them and smiled."Still got that huh?" Maddie closed the locker quickly and began to walk away. "Still got what?" She said with a smile. "I'll catch you later iv'e gotta make it to class on time." They said there goodbyes and parted ways.
"Awsome Biology." He said sarcastically
"Gay,chemistry."

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
"Kiti!" Kohaku cried, thoroughly relieved. She ran up to her foxy friend and stopped a few inches short. "What happened? What's going on? I heard someone shouting and then I came to see... Where did everyone go?" She looked imploringly into Kiti's eyes, searching for answers.

Kiti jumped about a foot in the air Kohaku had scared her so bad. “Oh, it’s only you.” She sighed. “There was a fight between everyone, it just ended actually. I’m glad no one got killed…” Kiti looked around and noticed that her tail was still visible. She concentrated on it to get it hidden again, but it refused to work well. “That’s weird…” She tried again, but nothing happened. “This isn’t good…I’m going to the Infirmary to see if I can get some help.” She turned to leave, then turned back. “Um…you wouldn’t happen to know where it is, would you? I’m lost.” She laughed nervously.

Twilight_Path

Kohaku listened to Kiti's explanation.

“There was a fight between everyone, it just ended actually. I’m glad no one got killed…”

Holy crap... Kohaku thought. I wonder if everyone who's involved is okay?

Kiti began to fidget, and Kohaku eyed her questioningly. It seemed she was having trouble hiding her fox tail from sight. Kohaku gasped.

So I'm not the only one having trouble with my powers! What's going on around here?!

“That’s weird… This isn’t good…I’m going to the Infirmary to see if I can get some help.” Kiti turned and started to leave, but then she stopped and looked back at Kohaku.

“Um…you wouldn’t happen to know where it is, would you? I’m lost.”

Kohaku laughed nervously. "Well... I, um..." She looked up and down the school hallways. Kids were starting to flood the passages since lunch was over and it was almost time for classes to resume. She scanned the faces of the students passing her and Kiti until she spotted someone who looked relatively friendly. Grabbing the person's arm gently, Kohaku posed her question: "Excuse me, um, do you know which way the Infirmary is?" The stranger cocked an eye at her and then jerked a thumb over his shoulder. "Back that way and take a right. It's through the door at the end of that hall." Kohaku released the young man's arm and performed an abrupt bow. "Thank you!" she cried. The kid rolled his eyes and muttered a "whatever" under his breath before he brushed past the two and continued on his way.

"Come on Kiti! We gotta get you to the Infirmary before one of the administrators spots ya!" Kohaku gestured to her friend and began making her way in the direction the kid intoned.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]Cole listened to Kyumi and nodded he’d leave the room if only to let his brother rest now. Slowly Cole turned to glance back at his brother as he watched Kyumi gently kiss his forehead. Cole had suspected as much. Though it was only the first day it was pretty obviously by the way she spoke about him and her actions towards his protection. As Kyumi turned around Cole whipped back towards the door so as to pretend as though he hadn’t seen her kiss him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kyumi turned back to Cole. “There’s also some things I need to tell you.” He might not have heard what she said, but he most certainly saw Kyumi kiss Sky’s forehead and even Cole would be able to tell that something was up. She waited for him to speak.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cole pondered about what she meant. What did she have to tell him? It must have been something important. However just as he was about to speak up he turned towards the door as what sounded like a heard of Trolls came running towards the door before barging in and making a rather loud racket.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"HEY HOW'S SKY, IS HE OKAY??!!" Omar accidentally yelled, barging into the office where Sky, Cole, and Kyumi were.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cole felt irritated with the man but from already spending so much time with him he knew it was inevitable that he would do something so goofy like that. Cole took a deep breath as he moved his right pointer finger and placed it in front of his lips so as to make a “be quiet” symbol. Then he slowly removed his finger and let his arm rest at his side.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“He’ll be fine for now,” Cole said as he glanced back at Sky.[/FONT]

Darkness of White

Website
"Come on Kiti! We gotta get you to the Infirmary before one of the administrators spots ya!" Kohaku gestured to her friend and began making her way in the direction the kid intoned.

Kiti turned around and was a bit startled. “I had no idea you were that brave, wow.” She nodded and broke into a fast trot with Kohaku beside her. “You aren’t having problems with your powers too are you?” She asked. “This is just too weird, usually if I concentrate hard enough, I can control myself, but it’s not working right now. But then again, I’ve always had problems with my powers.” She giggled a bit.

When the two friends got to the Infirmary, they stopped in their tracks. “Oh my God Sky!!” Kiti half screamed and ran to his side. “I am so stupid!! I was so terrified that I ran away, but if I stayed, I might have been able to help…”

“You helped much more than you think Miss.” A voice came behind her. “If you hadn’t run to get help, these boys might be dead by now. It’s understandable that you were scared, I looked at your school profile, you are still new at using your powers, aren’t you? You wouldn’t have been able to do much else with your experience.” The teacher from earlier tried to comfort her. “So, why did you come here? Was it to check on your friends, or are you hurt?”

“Well,” She started, “I can’t hide my tail and ears anymore, I was hoping someone could help me here…” Kiti was a bit embarrassed by the teacher’s kind words, and the fact that she yet again lost control of herself.

“I’ll see if there is anything I can get you dear, you aren’t the only one today who can’t control their powers today, many student’s can’t it seems.” A kind old nurse spoke up after putting a bandage on someone who had gotten hit by something during the fight. “In fact, about 25 other students came to me with the same problem.” She started digging in a cabinet with bottles of what looked like witch’s potion ingredients. She pulled out something that looked like a dog who had eaten it’s prey’s organs had just thrown up. “Here we go, this should do it.”

Kiti gulped. “W-what is that??” She asked, afraid to know the answer. “That isn’t for me is it?”
“Of course it is, it’s medicine to help you control your powers dearie.” She answered, pulling a needle out of another cabinet. “Just hold still and look away.”

Kiti did as she was told, glad that she didn’t have to drink the nasty looking concoction. She felt a slight prick in her left arm, and felt sick to her stomach less than a minute later. She then felt her ears and tail disappear once more.

“All done sweetie.” The nurse told her. “Now, if there is nothing else, off to class, I’ll write you a pass. What is next for you?” Kiti handed her her schedule. “Getting to Know Yourself huh? Good, I’ll call the teacher right now, since you are already late.” She turned to Kohaku after she was done with Kiti. “Anything I can do for you child?” She asked.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Taces had to admit he loved this class for the fact it wasnt a class it was nurses aid. coming out with a tray full of needles Taces said.

"hey teach I got some more of them needles" looking up he was surprised to see a lot of his new friends around skys bed.

"Oh hey guys dont worry about sky Teach her will have him back up before you know it" Taces said hoping that would ease there worry as the nurse pointed at the table so Taces could set down the needles as he got ready to see what she would do about Sky.

Dee

Bronze Member
Cole looked at Kyumi as turned back to him. He just sat there and stared off like he was thinking about something. "So umm..." Kyumi wasn't sure what to say. Just then Omar busted into the room yelling."HEY HOW'S SKY, IS HE OKAY??!!"

Kyumi and Cole stared at Omar like he was crazy, but they had already expected him to do something like that. Cole put his finger up to his lips to inform Omar that Sky needed it quiet right now. "Omar, I think it would be best if you gave Sky some time to rest before you come and visit him again." Kyumi felt bad for having to tell Omar this, she really wished that she didn't even have to be saying this right now.

"Actually Cole...we should go sit in the waiting room for a little bit, ya know so we all can calm down. Today has been hard for everyone." Her gazed rested back on Sky. "He needs his rest right now." She walked towards Cole and wrapped her arm around his. "Let's go..."

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot]Cole listened carefully to everything that transpired. It was getting annoying with everyone talking here but just then Kyumi mentioned for everyone to leave. It was like she could read minds. But who was to say that she couldn’t. Cole had only briefly seen a small extent to her powers so he didn’t know what she was really capable of. As Cole turned he took one last glance at his brother and wandered away. The hallway was quiet at least in the section he was in. Cole glanced back and forth no one was present and he’d hope it would stay that way. He needed some time alone. Slowly he sat down he needed time to contemplate everything that had happened. More importantly he needed to sleep. For some reason after the fight he had begun to feel tired as if he needed not only to replenish his strength but to also get rested up.[/FONT]

Dee

Bronze Member
Cole listened to Kyumi and slowly walked out of the Infirmary, but before he made it out of the door he looked back at Sky. "He'll be okay Cole, they're taking good care of him." Kyumi let her hand rest on his back as they walked and sat in some chairs. Cole looked really wore out, as if he hadn't slept in forever.

Kyumi looked down into her lap and began to speak. "So..yeah...I guess you already know that I like your brother." She sighed as she said this, it was hard to talk to Sky's younger brother about it. He seemed caught up in a lot of things and Kyumi wasn't sure if he would accept it or not. "But don't worry because I'm not gonna bring it up anymore, I just wanted you to know for sure so it's not like, ya know....weird." Kyumi lifted her head to look at Cole. "Well maybe this wasn't the best time to tell you, because you look very tired." She laughed. "Maybe I shoulda waited until you can actually pay attention." Her voice quieted as she laughed, she didn't want to make too much noise.

"Well Cole, I really think that you should go get some sleep. You look beat." She stood and stretched. "I think that you should go get some sleep, I can stay with Sky for now. We can just get our assignments and stuff later today or tomorrow." Kyumi bet over to hug Cole and then she began to walk back into the Infirmary. "I'll talk care of him...promise. And you better go get some sleep, I'm serious Cole. Don't let me catch you doing anything besides resting, you need it too!" She glanced back at him sitting there as she passed through the doors.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot]Cole nodded. He knew about Kyumi and Sky and it wasn’t that surprising though he doubted that his brother knew yet though he’d find out sooner or later. Inside Cole laughed a bit it was a bit weird. Cole yawned he was indeed feeling the fatigue catching up with him. Cole listened to her talk as he drifted in and out. He was so tired and he was beginning to feel kind of faint. He heard her last statement and nodded as he walked down through the halls. It felt weird the school and what more it felt weird that he was so tired. He’d gotten plenty of sleep and although he’d been in a fight and used his powers several times he hadn’t exhausted himself yet. So what could it have been? Cole wandered down the hallway as he glanced at the colored lockers and followed the way to his room.[/FONT]

Darkness of White

Website
Kiti took the pass and headed off to class. “Getting to Know Yourself? I hope it will help me…” Kiti mumbled under hear breath and started to look for the right direction to go. “God, I hope that everyone gets better soon, this is kind of scary. I don’t want to have any of my new friends die…” Kiti headed on and found where she was supposed to go.

“If this is what happens on the first day, I don’t want to know what happens the rest of the year, I just hope it isn’t normal for this to happen…” Kiti sighed and kept on her way, hoping someone she knew would be in her next class. She was genuinely scared, if nothing else, she couldn’t fight, even if she did know how to use and control her almost alien powers.

Dee

Bronze Member
Kyumi stayed as quiet as she could as she entered the Infirmary. Sky was still lying on the bed sleeping when she got there, he still looked as if he was in pain. I hope Cole got to his room by now…he looked beat. Kyumi thought about Sky’s little brother as she sat in the chair beside the bed. Cole had really been blaming himself for what happened to Sky, but it wasn’t his fault or maybe it was a cause of everyone’s stupidity.

Kyumi got up and walked towards the little stand next to Sky’s bed and grabbed the rag that sat in a bowl of cool water, she placed it on his head so he could stay cool. Something was making him feel extremely warm. As she left the rag there to do it’s job she let her hand fall down to Sky’s, she traced her fingers around his before she grabbed his hand. “Well Sky, I hope that you’re gonna come back to us soon because this is really getting to Cole. He needs you to be alright.”

There was a fight to keep tears from making their way out, but Kyumi couldn’t help it. It was beginning to look as if there was something seriously wrong with Sky. “And I need to here to. I really care about you Sky and I’m not sure why but I do….” All of this had a certain tone of irony to it. When Sky was there in front of her she was too scared to say anything to him, but now he was lying there unconscious and she was afraid that she might not ever have the chance to tell him.

A sigh escaped Kyumi lips as she tightened her hand around Sky’s, she let her head fall forward. “Come back Sky, we need you…”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back