• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Round 2 START!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gene chaos

Okay, my first battle wasn't me getting my face kicked in repeatedly, so I'd like to improve my skills though. this is an open challenge, if the battle is a power based one try not to dabble in god like powers.

Basic rules of combat apply, the location can be named by the challenger.

gene chaos

okay, light power type such as bending and what not. it want to get better with my first character on the battles.

Name// Gene D. Ilgim
Age// 34
gender// male
Personality// From traveling the waste lands he has grown hard and cold, when he comes into towns to trade and such he puts on a calm happy facade. Though if one were to hang out with him they would see him for what he truly is. In battle he can often get lost in a moment and start to laugh, this would often be followed by erratic movements and recklessness. He despite all of this seemingly never gets mad, upset maybe, and occasionally annoyed which most consider odd, especially for these times. Lastly he seems to have no care for his life often doing reckless things for no reason what so ever, some wonder why he just doesn't end himself now.

Appearance// Gene has light blue hair, tan skin , light green eyes and is 5"6'. He wears tattered light cream cargo pants, a black leather coat with half of the sleeves torn off, black combat boots and a simple navy blue shirt with blood stains on it. He wears metal bracers on each arm. His combat boots ankles and soles are outfitted with a steel layer. Gene has one large scar going down from his right shoulder down to his wrist.

Weapon(s)// what ever is in his surrounding to use.

Power // electromagnetism followed by metal

Bio// He would live as an orphan in a small town in Georgia, he and the other benders in the town were put to hard labor by the older folks. They would work the children out for hours on end often tormenting the ones who did not meet the quota. At age 16 Gene was sick and tired of this, he and several others would start a rebellion using their powers to overwhelm the old folks and the rebellion would be successful. But not to long after the kids would act the way the older folks did by whipping those who they felt deserved it. So gene would leave the rotten town to travel on his own, he would travel though D.C. which was greatly destroyed in the war . It is sad he meet god like beings who greatly increased his power, he would stay there for 15 years before he would leave and head north. He meet another powerful bender in the old remains of New york city, the match was a close one but ultimately it was settled as a draw and the two would go their separate ways.

u want to choose the location?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back