• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Round And Round She Goes...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralz

Lame title name aside, I'm wondering if I haven't explored all my options yet when it comes to Aqua's leveling. Outside of Final Episode, I cannot increase Radiant Garden's Combat LV past 6, so I'm just doing the EXP Walker method. Why am I doing the leveling on Aqua's normal file? Because... I'm bored?

To accomplish this, I've taped my analog stick so she walks in circles... forever. Having EXP Chance and critical HP is the fastest way I can come up with at the moment.

So... does anyone have any better methods you might have come across so my game time doesn't reach 90 hours? : S

Z

Zulkir

Uh, well you don't want to do final episode for anything other than the final battle, but that radiant garden reactor trick should work no matter what the combat lvl says.

L0stKid

yoo. the post of this thread is OCTOBER 4,2010 o_O
is it because of your time zone or something?

Ralz

Sorry to confuse, but I meant that people had trouble rising the combat levels of the worlds, despite doing certain things. Terra and Ven's combat levels rise after completing Final Episode, but Aqua's do not. I even heard that defeating Vanitas Remnant will rise the combat level, but it did not.

Put simply, you can't level them up, but they rise by doing certain things. And for the life of me, I can't do it as Aqua. It only ever rises in Final Episode.

L0stKid said:
yoo. the post of this thread is OCTOBER 4,2010 o_O
is it because of your time zone or something?
If anything, my time seems to be behind three hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back