• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' and K's Keyblade, are they real ones?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Keyblades one of the four? (Light, Dark, Present, Twilight)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Just what the title says, is Roxas Keyblade real, and the same with Kairi's. I think they are personally

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
i doubt that, as rikuheroofdark and myinnerfred have both pointed out, roxas keyblades are definitly fake, since as we all know, donald and goofy can kill heartless,s o it cant just be the keyblade, and we all know when cloud was surronded and sephiroth used the masamune to kill like 5 heartless.

as for kairi's, we dont know, but i personlely think that its fake, or not heres at the very least, but thats just what i think

DarkArt

Kairi's keyblade is real. Riku gives it to her but she does NOT keep it.

Roxas had real keyblades until Sora wakes up.I know this because look when you get the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. You get Oathkeeper from Hayner and the other after Kairi visites them. You get the Oblivion from Riku in TWTNW.Plus in the scene where you fight Roxas you can equpt the Oathkeeper and than there will be two Oathkeepers.

violent_anger

DarkArt said:

Roxas had real keyblades until Sora wakes up.I know this because look when you get the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. You get Oathkeeper from Hayner and the other after Kairi visites them. You get the Oblivion from Riku in TWTNW.Plus in the scene where you fight Roxas you can equpt the Oathkeeper and than there will be two Oathkeepers.

no, roxas has fake keyblades, his are just swords that look like keyblades, and he can summon them just like xaldin summoned his psears or demyx summoned his sitar

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I am at the end of the game again now on my second playthough, so I just got passed Saix again, and this time I noticed something that Riku said about Roxas. "I fought him, he beat me, but next time I made sure I was the stronger one" "maybe I did not need to fight him after all, I think he wanted to meet you" "Because Sora, Roxas is your nobody" He was able to weild the (not a, the) Keyblade because he is your nobody. So Riku says that it is a the real keyblade of light (otherwise, anybody could weild them, if the Oathkeeper and Oblivion are just his Orginazation weapons, than anyone could weild them, just like Masumune or the Buster Sword, just a normal weapon). Now I know Riku is not infallible, but at the same time, I don't think they would put that in there if it were not true, so I think Riku is correct. And now, I actually have some evidence for myself and my thinking that it is the real keyblade of light

inuyasha_dj

i've beaten the game to. It ended a lot faster than the original. Roxas is Sora's nobody which is why he also uses keyblades

violent_anger

SOLDIER Cloud said:
I am at the end of the game again now on my second playthough, so I just got passed Saix again, and this time I noticed something that Riku said about Roxas. "I fought him, he beat me, but next time I made sure I was the stronger one" "maybe I did not need to fight him after all, I think he wanted to meet you" "Because Sora, Roxas is your nobody" He was able to weild the (not a, the) Keyblade because he is your nobody. So Riku says that it is a the real keyblade of light (otherwise, anybody could weild them, if the Oathkeeper and Oblivion are just his Orginazation weapons, than anyone could weild them, just like Masumune or the Buster Sword, just a normal weapon). Now I know Riku is not infallible, but at the same time, I don't think they would put that in there if it were not true, so I think Riku is correct. And now, I actually have some evidence for myself and my thinking that it is the real keyblade of light
hahaha, evidence? dont you remember deep dive? if memeory serves, then riku was able to use oblivion in deep dive, so it was jsut a normal weapon

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Roxas's key has to be a fake or a duplicate right? because mickey holds darkness. Riku holds twilight and Sora holds light. And now kairi holds present so roxas must have a duplicate keyblade

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member

Kairis keyblade must be hers than, I know Riku gives it to her and all, but in that scene we see all four types of keyblades

Light Sora with Xigbar, Saix, Nobodies and Heatless
Dark Mickey with Ansem and Neo Shadow and Nobodies
Twilight Riku with Kairi and Shadows
Present Kairi with Riku and Shadows

So if the keyblade is real, than it must be hers.

As for his weapons not being real when you fight him, that is a fight in Sora's mind, so they can both weild the keyblade of light against each other, since it is not real.

violent_anger

heh, okay, lets try this.

where did xaldin get his sspears, or demyx get his sitar? where did vexen get his sheild or marluxia get his scyth? when nobodies are formed, they form with wepons, and roxas got keyblades, but they were just swords that looked like keyblades, he didnt go through the awakening or anything

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
violent_anger said:
hahaha, evidence? dont you remember deep dive? if memeory serves, then riku was able to use oblivion in deep dive, so it was jsut a normal weapon

he did not summon them, he just caught it, (even Jack Sparrow can hold the thing, he really did summon it actually) and that does not work for Riku anyway, he was supposed to get the keyblade of light originally, he is a keyblade weilder himself besides, and he summoned the keyblade of light from Sora at Hollow Bastion. So, Light was destined for him, he has the heart of a keyblade weilder, and he has all ready summoned light once. Is it really such a shock that he could catch and use a light keyblade to fight?

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
violent_anger said:
heh, okay, lets try this.

where did xaldin get his sspears, or demyx get his sitar? where did vexen get his sheild or marluxia get his scyth? when nobodies are formed, they form with wepons, and roxas got keyblades, but they were just swords that looked like keyblades, he didnt go through the awakening or anything

this is probaly true but once again if Kairi's is present then there is no way RoXas could have a keyblade cause there would be no place for him to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back