• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' and K's Keyblade, are they real ones?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Keyblades one of the four? (Light, Dark, Present, Twilight)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora013x

they're both real, since Roxas is Sora's nobody, they share everything, just like when Sora's memories were being restored, roxas saw them too, so the keyblades are just like that, they're shared. i think that anyone with a strong heart can kill a heartless, but only the keyblades can seal the worlds.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
SOLDIER Cloud said:
he did not summon them, he just caught it, (even Jack Sparrow can hold the thing, he really did summon it actually) and that does not work for Riku anyway, he was supposed to get the keyblade of light originally, he is a keyblade weilder himself besides, and he summoned the keyblade of light from Sora at Hollow Bastion. So, Light was destined for him, he has the heart of a keyblade weilder, and he has all ready summoned light once. Is it really such a shock that he could catch and use a light keyblade to fight?
but even so, at that time, riku still had xehanorts heartless in him, so he would have been to dark to summon roxas keyblades, if they were real.
and jack didnt summon the keyblade, he just grabbed it, like leon in kh1

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Sora013x said:
they're both real, since Roxas is Sora's nobody, they share everything, just like when Sora's memories were being restored, roxas saw them too, so the keyblades are just like that, they're shared. i think that anyone with a strong heart can kill a heartless, but only the keyblades can seal the worlds.

Great explination, works perfectally too

Kairi does NOT kept the keyblade

many people say this (which would actually help for it being keyblade of present, have it when you need it, don't go throgh an awakening, could be obtained in any world (this was gotten in Twilight) and than it returns to Present World) but how do we know, she says she is going to fight too, but...the first battle she is in a card, the second battle her and Riku are trapped beyond a wall, the third battle we don't get to fight as Mal and Pete take them on, the fourth battle is just Sora at Memory Skyscraper, the fifth battle she is trapped behind the door with Mickey, the sixth, seventh, eighth and final battle she has all ready been lured back into the world of light along with the disney characters. So, since she never got a chance to fight like she said she was going too, we can't say that she does not have the keyblade anymore, all the fights I just named, Riku does not summon Way To Dawn either (except the ones he fights in of course) and Mickey does not summon inverted Kingdom.

but even so, at that time, riku still had xehanorts heartless in him, so he would have been to dark to summon roxas keyblades, if they were real.
and jack didnt summon the keyblade, he just grabbed it, like leon in kh1

Sorry about the confussion there, I always considered summon any time it appears in a flash, what you call grab. Again though, regardless of what the defintion, Riku did not summon Roxas keyblade, he just grabbed it.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Sora013x said:
the problem with that is that roxas doesnt havea heart, so he cant have a keyblade

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I personally think the heart part does not matter because he is Sora's nobody, but I have been thinking about it, and I have another (albeit far fetched) idea. We always hear you need a strong heart to weild a keyblade, but what if you don't need to have the heart with you, what if Sora's strong heart is enough for Sora's shell (no heart) to still weild the keyblade. Again that is far fetched, but I just wanted to bring it up. More than likely it would be the first (the one everyone who thinks it is real uses) explination of it is Sora's therefore Roxas can use Sora's even without a heart.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
But how can Roxas have two Keyblades when they are just Keychains. The Oblivion and the Oathkeeper are just keychains that are attached to a keyblade. Roxas does not have two Keyblades he has weapons that are just memories of Sora's Keychains. So the Keyblades that he fights with were just weapons created from some of Sora's memories. So the Obivion and the Oathkeeper are not Keyblades they are Keychains. Roxas has fake Keyblades but real weapons.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
The Conquerer said:
But how can Roxas have two Keyblades when they are just Keychains. The Oblivion and the Oathkeeper are just keychains that are attached to a keyblade. Roxas does not have two Keyblades he has weapons that are just memories of Sora's Keychains. So the Keyblades that he fights with were just weapons created from some of Sora's memories. So the Obivion and the Oathkeeper are not Keyblades they are Keychains. Roxas has fake Keyblades but real weapons.

Um, the same way that Sora goes Valor, Master, or Final, Split energy from one keyblade of light. I am well aware there is only one keyblade, and everything else is just chains (hence the secret video where only 3 blades have chains) He (like Sora) just has one keyblade, and than through split energy does synch blade.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I know that he could have fought with anything in that dream (would have been cool if he had ultima and fenrir) I am talking about when he "existed" though.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
We only saw Roxas with a real keyblade for one battle, (2 if you include Riku, 3 if you include Sora) It is not like he walked around with a real keyblade when we played with him.

el enano

ROXAS HAS THE KEY BLADE BECAUSE HE'S THE NOBODY OF THE ORIGONAL KEYBLADE MASTER WICH IS SORA!!! you people gotta stop making $hit up you know!!!

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Hey, this is a debate 9actually poll, but you get the idea), not an I am right and you are stupid thread. there are multiple opinions on this, most just as good as others, because we don't know for sure.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
At 20,
13 people think that Kairi's are real (myself included)
8 people think that Roxas are real (myself included)
6 people think that neither of them are real.
And we have one person who says that Roxas's are real, but Kairi's is not.

THE_UNKNOWNS

because roxas is an exception to the rules because he is SORA'S nobody. it says so right in ansems reports.

edit: I was replying to violent_anger's statement

Justice will prevail.
inuyasha_dj said:
but riku also uses a keyblade
Riku can cuz he is a keyblade wielder. Way to Dawn anyone?:D remember Kh1's beggining?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back