• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' and K's Keyblade, are they real ones?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Keyblades one of the four? (Light, Dark, Present, Twilight)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
No, they are not real. The Kingdom Key passed to Roxas, giving him Sora's Keychains as well. On their own, OathKeeper and Oblivion are false Keyblades. They are nothing. They represent a memory.

Kairi's Keyblade is the same thing. It is a False Keyblade. Nothing more than a regular weapon. Only the Kingdom Key, Inverted Key, Way Off Dawn Key, and the Present Key are TRUE Keyblades.

Kairi does NOT have a Present Keyblade. It would have been much more important. She didn't even use it on the door. Plus Riku GAVE her that Keyblade. She was NOT Chosen.

Her pure Heart allowed her to wield it, that's all.

Xander748

I'm with violent_anger and Inner-Demon on this. Roxas' weapon is in the for of a Keyblade only because Sora's a Keyblade weilder. So they are, in fact, fake Keyblades.

Kairi's Keyblade can be left open to debate, though. Kairi could have kept it, as SOLDIER Cloud said. Riku could have been a messenger, such as Sora was when Riku took the Keyblade in KHI.

But the problem I see with the opposition to Kairi's being a real Keyblade is that I don't see how Riku could have just pulled a Keyblade out of his ass. Anyone else agree?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i would think fake keyblade are made of data...even still the keyblade would have to be created similiar to that of a real one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back