• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamibakura

Why didnt roxas recognize riku during the virtual twon saga?Considering he is connnected to sora couldnt he "see" him under the coat?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Nah. Even Sora didn't see it till Kairi showed him.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm more confused as to why Riku couldn't recognize Roxas until much later. Or Namine. Yet somehow Xion was totally within his parameter.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm more confused as to why Riku couldn't recognize Roxas until much later. Or Namine. Yet somehow Xion was totally within his parameter.
He couldn't recognize Roxas and Namine? I don't remember that, when was it?

maybe because of his eyepatch he couldnt know that roxas connected to sora he couldnt see xion to until he opend his eyes but he cant see her face
And Riku has the power to sense other people and can know who they are from their "scent". And in CoM Riku mentioned Namine has the same scent as Kairi. Even when he had his blindfold on, he'd notice Roxas has the same or similar scent to Sora,

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Nomura confirms it, Riku was in denial. He didn't want to admit that his his best friend had a Nobody.

yamibakura

But this doenst answer why roxa could not sense riku.I mean they r connected throught both sora and kairi so why didnt he?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But this doenst answer why roxa could not sense riku.I mean they r connected throught both sora and kairi so why didnt he?

People already explained that not even Sora could tell until he was shown, and the one time he was close to figuring it out, it was only because of Riku's lax shrug that it even clued him on to the idea. Riku's heart was likely steeped so far into Darkness that without somebody like Kairi with all of her Light to show the truth, it'd be impossible to tell it was him.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Why didnt roxas recognize riku during the virtual twon saga?Considering he is connnected to sora couldnt he "see" him under the coat?

Roxas didn't recognize Riku because Roxas had his memories wiped. That's the simplest answer, honestly. Roxas didn't even remember Axel, his best friend, or even the keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back