• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas being whole?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade39

he do u guys ever feel bad 4 roxas, how he is just...a half of sora?

do u guys thing that 1 day he should be whole like as a whole person??? i do

any 1 dis/agree

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Re: roxas being whole?

I'll be blunt. I don't. Roxas always was apart of Sora and always will be. Roxas is nothing but Sora's missing puzzle piece.

saadupaadu

wel in my opinion it was kinda weird that after that ENTIRE time. Both Roxas and Namine just disappear into Sora and Kairi. I found that awkward and sad

Phalinx

Roxas is an incredibly interesting character, but keep in mind that he is a nonexistant one. Unless he kept away from Sora all of his 'life', he would have gone back into Sora anyway.

TwistedHeartz

Yeah, actually I find it disapointing. I actually enjoyed playing as him and completely forgot about Sora rofl...

It must suck to wake up one morning to find out your a mistake, and everyone around you don't actually know you, they were just pushed into your years of fake memory, huh? Lmao...

>CrossBlades<

I think roxas is never actually gonna be fully whole. And hasnt anyone noticed that Namine only fuses back into kairi, none of namine goes into Sora.

Everyone keeps saying that namine goes back into sora as well, but there isnt any proof that Namine was a part of Sora at all. the only thing that supports that theory is that Namine and Roxas woke up at the same point in time. Unless it happened in CoM kos I havent finished it yet.

shadow_of_light

that'd be freakin' scary. i would have a heck of a time having that explained to me.

Lexias08

Roxas' story will be explained more in the next game
I think that Roxas was made from Vens heart because when Xehanort froze him he took that thing from him which summond Kingdom Hearts, which was probly his heart, then it drifted through KH and landed into Sora the person who has the same heart as him and then when Sora released all the princessses hearts from his heart with the Dark Keyblade Vens Heart was relesed too which created Roxas.

keyblade39

how do u no roxas's story would be explained in the next game?

skyhart

Actually Lexias08 the UEM didnt do anything with ven besides freeze him and throw him down to the ground
His keyblade turned into a orb like thing and he threw it up to summon KH
I would watch the vid again if i were you
@Kingdoom911: Its basically impossible for roxas to be real and sora to be fake because sora was whole to begin with and roxas wasnt created intill after sora's heart became a heartless
Also I agree with roxas being the body of sora after his heart turned into a heartless but some people think that since Kairi's heart was sent into sora that maybe Ven's heart was also
These same people think that Roxas isnt sora's nobody but Ven's
I mostly agree with the sora-roxas but i kinda agree with the ven-roxas thing as well since right now we dont know so much about roxas but i still stay on the sora-roxas side though

Roxas 22

Standing in the Darkness searching for the Light.

You Know how there are three knights i think That it all takes place in the future and that Terra is sora and Roxas is Ven And Aqua is some new person or maybe Kiari as for y there names are different I think they changed there names and Y sora and Roxas are seperate They seperated Because the UEM was such a large threat that roxas had to fight to.

But thats Just what i think

skyhart

Actually Roxas 22 its pretty obvious that the next KH title is about the past not future
The three knights reside in the past
Also your theory doenst make sense because roxas is within sora now and hes a nobody anyways
Even if you were right it would be Terra is Riku, Ven is Sora, and Aqua is Kairi because of Earth,Air, and Water
No offense but this theory of yours make no sense at all

Twilight

haha nice cynicism.

uhm yeh Sora wasn't whole without Roxas and Roxas wasn't whole without Sora so I don't know the point of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back