• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas - Excited or Not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
From what little we understand about these new rumored games, Roxas seems like he's going to be a big focus. Does this make you happy?

For me of course, in fact I'M HAAAAPPY =DDD Roxas was like my favorite character in KH2. I really enjoyed the bits with him, and I felt most sympathy for him out of all the characters, it will be great getting to explore his past.

What about ya'll?

O

Oberon

I totally agree. Roxas was one of the best.

Being able to focus on him now will be most satisfying, because if it's like KH2 with Sora (with all the drives, power ups, etc.), Roxas will be hella fun to play as. Plus he has two keyblades! Ohshi-

And the past part I just can't wait for... I loved the Roxas tutorial in KH2 (ironically?) so now that we get to learn more about him I'm going to love this game. <3

Irebun

Ugh...Roxas just annoys me though... o__o
And im not sure why....(....hmmm, maybe it was the fact he was voiced by Jesse McCartney....)

<___<;;

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I don't dislike Roxas, but I'd rather see Riku's story that took place between CoM and KHII and King Mickey's backstory as more of a priority.

And Demyx wasn't a coward. If you were faced with a giant blue man with fire as hair, I think you'd run, too. It was the smart thing to do.

And as previously mentioned, Demyx would rather solve problems other ways than violence, which makes him pretty unique in the KH worlds. And when it came time for him to protect his honor (when Sora was cruel enough to say that he has no heart) Demyx was motivated enough to fight to the death. And I don't know about you, but I found Demyx's battle at Hollow Bastion to be one of the hardest Org. XIII battles in the game.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Roxas's Story had the best boss battles!! and he was a cool character. Roxas only had 3 boss 2 reall boss battles and how many did sora have? I mean din't get me wrong i loved the Orginzation fights but fighting Axel in the mansion was the best boss battle hands down!!!

shadow_of_light

excuse the intensity of my answer, but if you're not, thats almost a crime. considering how he was pretty much the main org. member that was focused on (at least, not in aenemy kind of sense), it only makes sense that we learn more about him instead of continuing to leave the whole truth, only the truth and nothing but the truth about his past before leaving to find out why the keyblade chose him in the dark. (/run-on!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back