• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas - Excited or Not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
no i haven't seen the clip ktd. could you post it if you don't mind please? and i totaly agree with you shadow_of_light

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm well, in two minds. I liked Roxas and am glad he will have more character development, but I can't see how BBS fits in to this, especially considering there's no doubt about it being Xehanort's past.

I'd have much rather gotten the BBS story first, <.<.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I don't dislike Roxas, but I'd rather see Riku's story that took place between CoM and KHII and King Mickey's backstory as more of a priority.

Yeah, same here. I dont really like Roxas but if he is some way connected to Ven, then I'll look forward to him being playable.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well, he is Sora and he does need some focus. But I will not be pleased if his game's battle system is card based. If it isn't using the KH1 or KH2 battle system, then just make it turn based. Card battle systems are a piece of s***.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
true, but with out emotions pride and honnor mean nothing

And why is this? I see no reason why emotions have anythig to do with pride or honor, they seem independant of one another

plus why would u run if u have the power to defend youself and your looking for something

Because his opponent was an UNDEAD GOD, perhaps? I'd run away from fighting a GOD if I had the choice as well

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
And why is this? I see no reason why emotions have anythig to do with pride or honor, they seem independant of one another

Because his opponent was an UNDEAD GOD, perhaps? I'd run away from fighting a GOD if I had the choice as well

1] umm...
because what good are they if u dont have emotions to back them up
[granted that sounds arrogant]

2] if sora could beat him twice demyx could have at least put up a fight

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
1. Uhh, no, pride and honor are independent of emotions.

2. Demyx had no REASON to bother fighting a God, his mission was to get the Stone and then leave, why do frivolous things like trying to battle someone who cannot die?

Sora could defeat Zues himself if it was a required objective in the game...why? Because he's the protagonist of the game, you're playing as him, and since they cannot give you something that the player cannot do, the person the player is playing will always win

Sora never 'defeats' Hades, in the Novels Hades merely gives up when he's tired of battling Sora and then tries something like sending Cerberus out.

Demyx had no reason to stop and battle someone he was not going to defeat, when his objective was already complete, again there is a distinct difference between 'coward' and 'avoiding conflict when it's not necessary'

tidusffxwakka

i liked roxas better thn sora so i will definetly get a game with him as a main character

Kurxi

I will love the Roxas story but I still think it's a three stories in one deal, we play as Mickey and when we are finished, Roxas, then Terra, or something like that.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I will love the Roxas story but I still think it's a three stories in one deal, we play as Mickey and when we are finished, Roxas, then Terra, or something like that.

I had the same tought, what if the story of Mickey,Roxas and Terra would be in 1 game and the second game was a whole new story with new characters???(They said there where 3 games in production)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back