• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' Heart Continuation Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryantjj

Hi there, as some of you may know, I have put up 2 theories before. It were:http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...nally-understand-i-really-do.html#post2160702 and http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...-connects-xehanorts-memories.html#post2158117 .

These two theories go over the fact that Roxas has an Heart even though he is 'called' a Nobody. Also, how would this involve Xehanort? These previous 2 theories talked about this but had some holes into it. Now, I've been reading my 2 theories over a few times and found a way to combine both into one theory that fills some of the previous holes but also of course summons even more questions. Anyway, here it is:

Roxas is said to have a heart. I'll give you a quick summary on how this is possible and actually stated in the Ansem's Other Report.

The moment Sora put the Keyblade on himself on in KH1 alot happened at the same time.
Sora's elements:
Sora Heart --> Heartless --> Sora
Sora Body --> Naminé
Sora Soul --> Naminé
Kairi Heart --> Roxas

When Sora put the Keyblade on himself he freed his heart. A Heartless was created and because of that and his Sora's stong heart a Nobody was also created. This Nobody was Naminé. As stated in the Ansem's Other Report 10 Naminé was created from Sora's Body and Soul. We all know what happened to the Heartless and how the Heartless was restored back into Sora.
So, Sora's Body and Soul were used as elements for Naminé yet Sora still gained at least the appearance of a Body after his Heart was purified. This means that a Heart alone can function and have the appearance of an existence of one with a Body and Soul.
Okay, this concludes what happened to Sora.
Not only Sora's Heart was freed but Kairi's Heart as well. Since Kairi's Heart had no Darkness within it no Heartless could be created. And it has only been stated that a Nobody can be created when a Heartless is formed when a Heart departs from the Body and Soul and becomes a Heartless. But this didn't happen so neither a Heartless or Nobody was created. But still, Roxas came forth from this process... How?

Let's go back in time, shall we?
Terra, Aqua and Ven fought Bald Guy and the Dark Soldier. Ven was severly wounded and when he was tossed of the cliff Aqua catched him to prevent him from completely shattering. At this point, Terra probably confronts Bald Guy while the Dark Soldier attacks Aqua. Since Aqua now has to protect both herself and Ven, she's no match for the Dark Soldier. She also becomes severely wounded and both her and Ven are now called 'The Lost Two' since they are so severely wounded that they might not survive. At this point, Mickey might enter the battle and deals with the Dark Soldier to prevent certain death from these two. But since he isn't supposed to meddle in afairs that have nothing to with him, he leaves. Besides, at that point he wouldn't have stood a chance against Bald Guy. Mickey didn't kill the Dark Soldier since we see him standing beside Bald Guy when he summons Kingdom Hearts. But that's getting ahead of time... Terra confronts Bald Guy. The outcome of this battle is unknown and in this theory it won't be speculated. After the battle, Terra is still alive (so he might've won the battle), Terra finds his two companions. Aqua's wounds are less severe then Ven's and the easiest/most probable way to survive was to put her into some kind of coma/sleep to recover. She's placed in the basement of Radiant Garden in the so called 'Room of Sleep'. Ven however, is almost beyond recovery. There is only one option, to seal him into a pure heart. And the only truly pure Heart we know now is Kairi's Heart. They of course couldn't seal a Body into a Heart, they only sealed Ven's Heart and Soul into Kairi's Heart. Ven's Body was truly beyond saving.

To get back at Roxas' creation, when Sora put the Keyblade on himself, he freed Kairi's Heart and no Heartless or Nobody was created. But by putting the keyblade (that unlocks people's Heart) on Kairi's Heart, it freed Ven Heart and Soul from Kairi's Heart. Ven was able to have at least the appearance of a Body because Sora was also able to have at least the appearance of a Body after his Body and Sould were used to create Naminé. To sum it up: The existence created from releasing Kairi's Heart was: Ven's Soul and Heart. Ven recieved the name Roxas because he was supposed to be the Nobody of Sora. This explains 2 things: Roxas is still Sora's 'Nobody' since he recieved the name Roxas. However, he isn't a Nobody and since he is Ven's Heart and Soul, he therefore as a Heart.

Now, how does this all connect to Xehanort/Xemnas? Well, Ven=Roxas. Roxas' having a Heart is connected to Xehanort/Xemnas, as stated by Nomura himself. And if the Xehanort we know is Bald Guy, then the connection is obvious since Ven obviously relates to Bald Guy. (I'm very sorry if this sounds too confusing.) I am working on a detailed version of this conclusion/theory but it's nowhere near ready yet.

This still leaves us with the fact that Roxas and Ven are the exact same existence, with only a different name. But Nomura stated that the three soldiers are all new characters.... This is one of the many faults from this theory.

As I said before, I'm currently also working on a theory about Xehanort, the creation and existence of Xemnas, their possible connection to Bald Guy and Xehanort's memories. However, I haven't fine tuned this theory yet, but please look forward to it.

To close of, I'll give you some hard evidence to back up most of this theory:

The creation of Naminé from Sora's Body and Soul:
Ansem's other Report 10
I have formed a hypothesis.
I believe that Namine was born as a unique Nobody when Sora turned the Keyblade
on his own body and Sora and Kairi's "hearts" departed his body at the same time.
Namine was born as Kairi's Nobody.
But to become a Nobody, Sora's body and soul were used as an intermediary...

The creation of Roxas through Kairi's Heart:
Ansem's other Report 12:
Somehow, Roxas is similar to Namine. While being Kairi's Nobody, Namine was born
using Sora's body and soul as an intermediary.
And Roxas was Sora's Nobody, left behind when Sora returned to being a human
through not his own heart, but using Kairi's heart as an intermediary.

You could say that intermediary means: The elements used in the creation.

People, while editing my post I realised something crucial that might turn my theory upside down. Look at that last sentence of Ansem's other Report 12. It said that Sora became himself again by using Kairi's Heart. And in THAT process Roxas was left behind. This would conclude that Roxas isn't created from Kairi's Heart at all... This doesn't make sense.... I'm going to continue this in a different post to make it less confusing...

Last edited:

Bryantjj

-Notice-
To read this particulair theory, you'll have to temporarely forget all that is written above.
Here goes:

Sora put the Keyblade on himself. From his Heart a Heartless was made and from his Body and Soul a Nobody called Naminé. Kairi’s heart was freed and returned to her own body, nothing was created through this process of her returning.

Heartless Sora was then purified by Kairi. Sora regained his original Body and Soul. Since Naminé had already been created and was now in fact an existence, she didn’t cease to exist even though the elements that made her were retrieved. So, now Sora has his own Heart, Body and Soul again. Naminé still exists but is an extremely unstable existence, but an existence nonetheless.
Now, let’s analyse Sora’s purification.
Heartless Sora came in contact with Kairi’s pure Heart and returned to being a complete human. But in this process, somehow, Roxas had been created, but what was used as elements? Kairi’s Heart. This explains why they came in contact with eachother in KH2.

The fact that Roxas is created in this purification process and from Kairi’s Heart is stated in Ansem’s other Report 12:

Somehow, Roxas is similar to Namine. While being Kairi's Nobody, Namine was born
using Sora's body and soul as an intermediary.
And Roxas was Sora's Nobody, left behind when Sora returned to being a human
through not his own heart, but using Kairi's heart as an intermediary.

Roxas is Sora’s so called ‘Nobody’ and was created when Sora returned to his own Body and Soul. This is the exact opposit process of a normal Nobody creation. The element that made him was Kairi’s Heart.
A Nobody is created from a Body and Soul when the Heart leaves them to form an Heartless.
Roxas was created when an heart returned to the Body and Soul after becoming an Heartless.

I’ll have to admit that I really don’t get one thing: Why was an existence born when Kairi’s Heart purified Sora’s? However, it sounds a bit logical:
I’m going to take a very weird example:
3+2=5. Let’s say that this is the normal creation of a nobody. Roxas was created through the exact opposite ‘formula’: 3-2=1.
Sorry if it’s confusing but please look at it this way: You have one way of creating something. If you reverse that way, then something still happens. The outcome might be different but something still happens. There is still an outcome to your ‘reversed’ formula. In this case, the outcome is not a Nobody but an existence with an Heart.

Now, this theory turns my other theory completely upside down. The entire ‘Ven, Body Soul sealing into Kairi’ doesn’t fit anymore. I’ll certainly ponder about this fact and perhaps post it in an other seperate theory… This interests me a lot so my Xehanort/Xemnas theory will be put on hold…

Last edited:

swizzle

You are such a drag..
wow, that is really backed up. i prety much dint read all of it, i read, er, actually skimmed through most of it. but the parts that i read was backed up and i agree with it, and it also makes sense, except where the bacck in time stuff happened in ur first post...i got a lil confused.

oh and also, great avatar:thumbup: :cool:

Bryantjj

Yes, the part back in time is mostly guessing so that is probably the least reliable theory. But what did you think about the second theory? The one of Sora's purification?

Souten Ni Zase

You know, people might believe you a bit more if you learn how to use your possessive nouns correctly.

sorabomb

Wow that was really nice. I kind of have the same thoughts that roxas might be a form of ventus. For instance when Xemnas says "he looks just like you"...remember that xemnas somehow knows the three knights because he refers to Aqua as "friend"...I think he means that roxas looks like ventus. Also when he says that, he's not exactly looking at roxas meaning he's kind of talking to himself and then he looks at roxas. srry if that was confusing.

Bryantjj

Wow that was really nice. I kind of have the same thoughts that roxas might be a form of ventus. For instance when Xemnas says "he looks just like you"...remember that xemnas somehow knows the three knights because he refers to Aqua as "friend"...I think he means that roxas looks like ventus. Also when he says that, he's not exactly looking at roxas meaning he's kind of talking to himself and then he looks at roxas. srry if that was confusing.

Yes, I first thought this too, but this isn't the case. KH2FM+ (and just KH2 for that matter) are a continuation of the KH1FM game. In that game, Xemnas visits Sora once and even battles him. Then, when Xemnas gets back to Roxas he says that Sora looks alot like him... Which is obvious because Roxas was created from Sora (and Kairi, read above theory).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back