• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' Heart... I finally understand it! I really do!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryantjj

Guys, I kept reading the Ansem's Report over and over and then I though: "Let's read Ansem's Other Report!" I have done this many times but I never completely understood the whole part about Naminé and Roxas' creation. But today, I did! It also explains why Roxas has a heart and why he has such a close conection to Kairi. And why they temporarily read each other's minds.

Here it is:

Roxas is made from Kairi’s heart and thus, he has a heart.
Naminé is made from Sora’s body and soul.
Sora’s heart returned and was purified by kairi and his heart returned to him.

Sora’s composition and where it ended up.
Body- naminé
Soul- naminé
Heart Sora- Sora
Heart Kari- Kairi and Roxas

When Sora used the Keyblade on himself, both Sora and Kairi’s heart were released. From Sora’s heart a heartless was created. Since Kairi didn’t have darkness in her heart, it remained pure. From Sora’s body and soul a nobody was created: Naminé
No Heartless could be created form Kairi’s heart. But since her heart was released a nobody HAD to be created. But there was no body. Her own body was not near her heart, Sora’s body and soul were used in the creation of naminé. But one nobody had yet to be created: Roxas. But there was only one possible element left: Kairi’s pure heart. And thus, from Kairi’s heart, Roxas was created. But we see Kairi roaming around in kh2, right? We have seen that Kairi’s heart… can be called flexible. Maybe a PART of her heart was used in the creation of Roxas and the rest was restored into her own body.

Here are the very complicated Ansem's Other Reports. The translation is a bit difficult but after reading it over and over, I finally understand it! (Let's say 'intermediary' is the elements used in the creation)

Ansem’s secret report 10
I have formed a hypothesis.
I believe that Namine was born as a unique Nobody when Sora turned the Keyblade
on his own body and Sora and Kairi's "hearts" departed his body at the same time.
Namine was born as Kairi's Nobody.
But to become a Nobody, Sora's body and soul were used as an intermediary...

Ansem’s recret report 12
Somehow, Roxas is similar to Namine. While being Kairi's Nobody, Namine was born
using Sora's body and soul as an intermediary.
And Roxas was Sora's Nobody, left behind when Sora returned to being a human
through not his own heart, but using Kairi's heart as an intermediary.

Please lemme know what you think, and please don't copy this theory elsewhere, I put ALOT of effort and thought into this.

Sexy Angel
Thanx for really puting effort into threads like these!!! YOURE AWESOME!

Moon_Xaix

His theroy was good but what still puzzels me is, if Sora used the Dark Keyblade on his heart and turned into a heartless then how can it change into a nobody. And another thing what happend to Roxas when he made a mistake and opened Soras's white pod.

Sexy Angel
His theroy was good but what still puzzels me is, if Sora used the Dark Keyblade on his heart and turned into a heartless then how can it change into a nobody. And another thing what happend to Roxas when he made a mistake and opened Soras's white pod.

... Have you listened to the cutscenes in the game??!?! When a heartless is formed, then a nobody comes with it too. Im not sure what you mean with the Roxas opening Soras pod thing...

Morning Twilight

That's an interesting theory. Nice because it fits with the reports and with what Nemora was saying, about how Axel said Roxas really did have a heart and how it is important how Sora can weild 2 keyblades.

Now, you may ask why the Sora weilding 2 keyblades thing is important. Well Roxas obviously can. And so can Sora, but what allows them to weild 2 at once. I think it is that they are not really the same as they were before Sora gave up his heart. When Kairi's heart was with Sora's who said that they stayed separate? If they intermingled then Sora is always connected to Kairi and vice versa, and since Kairi can weild a keyblade, 2 different hearts in one allow for 2 keyblades. Namine and Roxas weren't made of just one heart, otherwise how could Roxas have gone with Sora and Namine with Kairi? They were born of 2 hearts each, Sora's heart I think made Roxas, but Sora's heart mixed with Kairi's making a heart in Sora which was 90% his and 10% Kairi's. And vice versa with Kairi. That is how they are all intertwined.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
Wait, I don't completely understand.

How was Roxas a nobody if he was made of Kairi's heart? That would just make him a different person, not a nobody if he was made of Kairi's heart.

Maybe only have of Sora's body/soul were in namine, and the other half was in Roxas.

Last edited:

Morning Twilight

This isn't possible... Kairi's heart can't be in two places.

It is possible, atleast in this way. Kairi's heart isn't all hers. She has a bit of Sora's with hers. As does Sora with Kairi's heart. If you know Chromosome crossing over this makes more sense. But try to imagine you have a red clay ball which is Kairi's heart and a blue one which is Sora's. If you put them together move them around a little bit and then pull them apart, you will have a little blue on the red ball and a little red on the blue ball. This is how there is such a connection between Sora, Kairi, Namine, and Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back