• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas in CO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Do you think when Roxas fainted in Days in CO it was because that Ven was there and that Ven's heart (assuming Roxas has Ven's heart) was reacting, or do u think it was just because Xion was getting stronger?

kickazz1234

i think maybe a part of ven might have been calling to roxas as a means to getting it back or i guess like making roxas return to his real original self or something like that. who knows tho

Awards
Either that or Sora was still in CO (don't remember when we was transfered to TT). Irony that Sora went to sleep in the same world where Ven was already sleeping in.

Shay

I thought Roxas passing out in Castle Oblivion had something to do with Sora's blocked memories of the place.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i think maybe a part of ven might have been calling to roxas as a means to getting it back or i guess like making roxas return to his real original self or something like that. who knows tho

It had to do with both Xion taking his power and Ven, but I believe more with Ven because Ven's heart is theoretically in Roxas, and his heart might have wanted to return to its shell?

Xion14

God BBS is just making all of us go back and play the games all over again so we can listen and watch every frickin thing said and done -.-;; It's just making us look at everyone and everything differently now. *sighs heavily*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back