• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas: In or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoIsANobody

My Brother said that he doesnt like Roxas, and that Sora is way better.

While I dont agree, I think Roxas and Sora are both Cool.

so what do you think? is Roxas cool? or not?

I would do a poll but my poor computer skizzals are terrible

dejah

:|
well.. Roxas is hot.

but he's got that emo thing going on..

plus the spoilers bit which i wont say...

FATE

Awards
both of them kick A$$!!
i'm sure your brother will like Roxas when he plays the game for himself.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
In a way,I like Roxas better then Sora.And in another way,I like Sora more then Roxas.Roxas has that Emo thing,which makes me like Sora more.But I like seeing a new playable character,though it isn't for long,it still is a new character nonetheless.

xbindedmemoriesx

I like both. When Roxas was first announced and was hugely mysterious i liked him a lot. I thought he was the coolest. But i will never like him more than Sora...cause...we all know sora much more...and its just different.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Roxas is a *** *** ******* *****. He can go to hell with his ugly *** ******* self. I'm glad he ******* dies.

He is totally NOT cool.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I dunno yet .I have to actually understand what he's saying .All i hear is "sfuhffhjdhghggj" and yeah so...english version of KH2 would be nice .^.^
but right now from what I can tell Roxas is pretty kool .

Roxas_Riku_Sora

Roxas doesnt use two keyblade when u start, he uses one. plus, sora can use to keyblades too, When i played as roxas, the only time he used oblivion and oathkeeper was his fight with axel. then he got kingdom key again.

tdude_6

Roxas is so cool! he's got the strong silent warrior thing goin. but he also has a soft side. an innocence. He is a mystery. and Enigma. that's what is so appealing. not to mention is awsome ass hair.

Sora on the other hand has lots goin for him to. He is the main character and represents growth. we saw him grow throughout KH and CoM and now he's a 15 year old dude with tons of expierience. Being the chosen Keyblade master doesn't hurt either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back