• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas in the future

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraXVen

i don't think roxas should physically allowed to come back. even with the weirdness from
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Roxas himself is still made of Sora's or even
Spoiler Spoiler Show
body and to some extent, personality. Therefore he has no actual substance of his own once those two are whole again.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
ok, i watched the video. put roxas in her place. and now i think i need to visit a mental facility.

lol

I didn't mean it like that; when I say imagine Roxas in her place, I mean imagine him in a role similar to Paprika. Watch the movie and you'll see what I'm trying to get at. :)

Am I the only one who thought that "Hey, put Roxas and Xion in the Virtual Twilight Town and they can be happy and 'alive'."

They could be happy and, in a sense, alive in Sora's subconscious, living in his dream world without [much] bounds.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
I think it would be cool if the nobodies lived in a parallel realm to sora's and they work to achieve similar goals. Sora and Roxas switch off scenarios and all characters could be developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back