• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas is Crazy!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku's Dawn

He was F-ing beating himself up in the game,literally!He F-ing trashed that computer in Twilight Town!Anger Management!

I

inhiding

One of the better scenes in the game, in my opinion. I loved Roxas' segment in the game<3

basoulah

i felt sorry for him and the moment that touched me the most were the events of the end of the sixth day

Fuse

When will we surrender?
i just wish Roxas played a bigger role and played on thru the game so he and sora could fight together against the organization..

ZetoCloud

Roxas can really do pain on enemy if he can still be played further in the game that is 1 heck of killing spree

SoraGaurdian

Walking_In_Dawn said:
Yes, Roxas did have a very touching story. It's a shame there wasn't more of him. Nomura did mention that if there was a Kingdom Hearts 3, it would be on a different timeline. Perhaps we'll go back and play Roxas' Organization days?

:O I hope so! That'd be awesome!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
FuS3 said:
i just wish Roxas played a bigger role and played on thru the game so he and sora could fight together against the organization..

well, if you think about it, he did. he was inside sora, right??? so he didnt literally, but, ya you know what i mean. and yeah, i feel really bad 4 him. i dont think its fair, for him, and i hope that if there is a kh3...something strange and unexpected will work out for him, and namine

[-JF-]

Roxas' time as a Org member wasnt very long was it?
And who could possibly have been his enemies?

<VII_Axel>

[-JF-] said:
Roxas' time as a Org member wasnt very long was it?
And who could possibly have been his enemies?
We do not know how long Roxas was in the Organization. We just know he was in it. Also, Riku was his enemy, technically. So was Ansem and the rest of the Organization. They were seeking to combine Roxas with Sora to help him wake up faster. Also, it would be cool to have Organization members as possible party members (Axel).

<VII_Axel>

Dawning Twilight said:
i still don't think it would be a good game......
Why not? Explain to me your reasons why you think it would be a bad game. Because I do not see anything wrong with this idea except for the fact that no one knows much about Roxas' Organization days except Nomura. Plus, Nomura hasn't let us down yet, why should we think that he would disapoint us if he were to make this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back